Chapter 3

Don't Go ( Sequel to I'm Sorry ) {DISCONTINUED}

"Hello fellow travellers! We have arrived in Seoul, Korea. The current time now is 12:15 P.M.. Please enjoy your stay hear and fly with us again!"
After the MC finished speaking, Baekhee got up from her seat and yawned. *Man that was a long flight* 

 Grabbin her backpack and walking out with the others, the 4 were greeted by many fans and paparazzis.The 4 were immediately surrounded by guards that were there to assist them for the day. the 3 also formed a triangle around Baekhee to prevent her from fainting again.
(A/N: Don't forget that she is claustrophobic)

As they got out of the airport, they were greeted by more fans, along with Baekhee's mystery stalker.

MYTERY POV
____________

* Snap Snap* Just you wait Lee BaekHee. I'll have my revenge on you
____________

END POV
 

~ AT TEENTOP'S DORM~

*DING DONG*

"Ricky! Go open the door!" Ljoe yelled from his shared room with Chunji.

"Fine!!!!" Ricky yelled back, pausing his video game that he was playing and walking to the door.

When he opened the door, he saw Baekhee and 3 other people he didn't quite recognize. But he didn't really care at that moment.

"OMO! BAEKHEE-AH! YOU'RE BACK!!" He yelled and proceeded to hug her.

The others quickly ran down the stairs at the sound of Baekhee's name being called, especially Changjo and Ljoe.

"Bakhee! You're back!!" The five quickly ran over to hug Baekhee.

"G-g-guys. L-let go!" She yelled but they didn't notice.

James noticed that Baekhee was starting to have staggered breaths and ran to the others to pry them off.

"Sam. You okay?" He asked right after he pried all of them off.

"Yea. I think I should be okay," Baekhee said, trying to steady her breath, "just a bit light-headed."

"You sure? You look pale."

"Yea. Wait. Nope. I don't fe-"

*THUD*

"Sam! Sam!!! Uhhh... You're ljoe right? Take her to the hospital, please. She is claustrophobic. Because you guys all hugged her at once, she feels suffocated, but that's not the point. This the fifth time this month that she has fainted. The doctor told her no to stress too much, but she obviously hasn't been listening. Thay also said that if she faints again, she might have some problems to deal with -- Like maybe heart problems or head problems. Something along that line."

"WHAT -.-. Okay. you carry her to the car and we'll all go to the hospital together."

James followed what Ljoe said and when they got to the hospital, Baekhee was rushed into emergency just in case something did happen.

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

"Ljoe....... What was the doctor saying....." James asked after the doctor left the 9 of them to go and check up other patients.

"He said that she should be fine. No problems just yet. But if she faints again, both her heart and brain will have some problem. It can be fixed if  that does happen, but watch her health. If she faints again, her immune system will slowly start to weaken, and her health will be really weak."

"Oh my gosh. Thank God she's okay." The three sighed in relief.

"Uh huh....... Sorry, who are you guys again? I remember the face, not the names....."
"Huh? Oh.... I'm James. I take care of Sam the most since I'm in all her classes, and I'm the closest to her in the group."
"I'm Andrew."
"Steph."

"Nice to meet you. It's awesome to finaly actually see you in person again! We are TEENTOP."

"Hi! Sooo... Can we go see her?"
"Yea I think so... Let's go in."

 

BAEKHEE POV
_____________

I woke up noticing the whiteness all around the room. That only meant only thing: I was in the hospital... Again. 

As I tried getting up, the door, revealing 9 people, suddenly bursted open. Changjo  and Ljoe were the first ones to run to me. followed by James.

"Yah, Baekhee-ah, are you okay? James told me what happen. Why didn't youo tell me?" Ljoe asked worriedly, giving me a hug.

"She's gonna faint again if you hug her so tight!" James yelled.

This time, Lhoe had quickly pulled away from me, before letting Changjo hug me.

"Hey. Are you okay? Why didn't you inform us about your condition? We would've been more careful."

"I didn't want to worry any of you. but it seems as if I've just created a bigger ruckus," I said, slowly tearing up.

"Hey. Don't cry. We just want what's best for you," I heard Ljoe say, wiping my tears away.

"I know you do. It's just that I wanted to come here to selebrate and have no worries, but look what I've cause."
James quickly ran to my side, hugging me.

"Shhhhh. Hey. We're here now okay? No worries, no nothing. Just being free. Okay?"

I answered with a mumble and gave each and everyone of them smiles.

Before I could say anything,

"James, can I talk to you privately?" we all had heard Changjo say.

Everyone gave him a confused face, but James gave him an answer anyways,"Sure....."

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

-B2uty-teentopluv