Chapter 1

Don't Go ( Sequel to I'm Sorry ) {DISCONTINUED}

It has been five months since Baekhee and Teentop have seen each other. Of course they would still call each other as promised. Although finals were coming close, Baekhee and the others stilled tried to find time for Teentop, but being Baekhee, she was too busy to notice anything going on. The good thing was that after the finals, holidays officially start, and Baekhee had a surprise up her sleeve. She and her friends were going to Korea for the entire semester break to visit Baekhee's group of friends. Of course she's going to introduce one another, but she could care less at the moment. All her finals were this week one after another. She barely got any sleep last week because she was also studying at that time. Her social final, her first of many in the next two weeks, was tomorrow first thing in the morning. following her social exam was her chemistry exam after lunch and Math the next day. It was so much stress for her that she forgot to call Teentop... Again.

BAEKHEE POV

_____________

So many exams to write! I can care less about Teentop right now. All I need to do is pass everything with high 90s. Call me crazy, but trust me, this is nothing. I need high 90s to enter the studies that I'm applying for in College and University. As I was studying for my social; exam for tomorrow, I received a Skype call

 

CALL FROM LJOELJOE931123

 

ACCEPT          DECLINE

... Should I answer? I'm freaking out about my finals, but I haven't talked to the all week. Aye, I should just answer it. It wouldn't hurt right? I clicked the answer button facing back to my textbook hoping I wouldn't be yelled at, but boy was I wrong.

"YAH!"

 

LJOE POV
_________

Baekhee didn't call all week so Teentop decided to Skype her today. I called and she finally accepted. I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. Right when her face popped up, I yelled at her.

"YAH!"

"Don't YAH me Ljoe. I'm studying for finals. What do you want?"

"Finals?"

"Semester finals. Now what do you want? I need to pass but SOMEONE is preventing me."

She looked at me then back at her text book.

Before I could say anything, I was interrupted by the rest of Teentop.

NO ONE POV
___________

"ANNEYONG DONGSAENG!"

Changjo wasn't with us as he was still finishing his photo shoot.

"Anneyong oppas!"
"Studying again?"
"My finals are tomorrow and for the next two weeks."
"OHHHH..."
"Yea... So how are you guys?"

"Good. Changjo is just finishing his photo shoot. He should be with us soon."
"Someone say my name?"

"Oh. Hey Changjo oppa. I'm sorry for not contacting you guys all week. I was too busy studying and I still am."
"Finals?"
"Yea. Semester finals. Semester break is right after, so it should be awesome."
"That's good... Well we shouldn't bother you so we'll go. Bye Baekhee. WE LOVE YOU!!" Teentop yelled

Giggling, Baekhee replied back, "I love you guys too! Bai!"
And with that, they hung up.