Chapter 2

Don't Go ( Sequel to I'm Sorry ) {DISCONTINUED}

BAEKHEE POV
_____________

Exams were finally over. Semester break has officially started.

 I got a text from Steph saying that they'll be meeting at my house tonight with their luggages all ready to go.

Yes... I moved back to my moms place. At first I was still pretty mad at her but I've decided that she hid it for my own good. I've also told her that the others and I will be going back to Korea to visit Ljoe and the others for semester break. So she suggested that they come and stay over at our place, and she'll drive us in the morning, since our house was the closest to the airport. 

Our flight was booked coincidently the day after exams were done, but it was at like 7 in the morning. I was double-checking everything to make sure I didn't forget anything just to make sure that I won't freak out tomorrow in the morning trying to find everything I need. 

By the time I was done, I heard the doorbell ring. 

 I quickly went down the stairs to open the door for the others to come in.

"Hey guys."
"Hey. What's up?"
"Nothing much. Why don't we go up to my room first."
"Sure."
We all went upstairs.

"So, Sam. How so you plan on surprising the boys?"
"Well, I still remember the address to their dorm, so I was planning on just showing up and be like ' Hi guys! Surprise! I'm visiting for 3 weeks!' nd maybe visit EXO. I heard that Baekhyun was dating Taeyeon." They all knew that Baekhyun was my cousin. 

"Taeyeon? Like the Kim Taeyeon from Girls Generation?" Andrew asked

"Yea... The Kim Taeyeon form Girls Generation...."
What? No way!!"
"I thought you knew...."
"Well obviously he didn't." James  said.

" Yea....." Steph added on.

"Ok then... What do you guys want to do? I mean, I have nothing so...."
"Wanna watch a movie? It's only 7:30."
"What movie though?"
"Hmmm. What about X-Men?"
" Sure."

 I go to my DVD stand and grab the 1 X-Men movie and plop it into the DVD player. After doing that, I went back and sat down on my bed that everyone else was on. We all got comfy and watched the movie.

~3 HOURS LATER~

By the time the movie was done, we were all tired. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. Everyone was getting comfy in my room and James walked up to the light switch

"Everyone good?"
"Yea. We're good."
He turned off the light, and we went to sleep.

~NEXT MORNING~

My alarm rang at 4:30 in the morning playing "A" by GOT7. We didn't have to wake up so early since I already checked the 4 of us in, but we still had to be there early. I quickly got out of bed and went to the washroom to brush my teeth and put on comfy clothes

 As I got out of the washroom, everyone was getting up and heading to the washroom.

"Hurry up guys! We have to leave at 5:45!"
They all mumbled incoherent okays and quickly did whatever they had to do.

By 5:30, everyone in the house was running around, making sure everything was safe and secure. Along with making sure that they have everything.

Exactly, at 5:45, we were all ready and headed off to the airport.

~AT THE AIRPORT~

We went to our designated area to line up for boarding and I took some time to say my goodbye to my mom.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you so much, Baekhee. Take care of yourself. Call me when you arrived okay?" She said giving me a hug.

"I will too, mom. Don't worry. I will be fine. You stay safe, okay?"

" I will. See you soon."
They gave one last call for the fight to Korea and I gave my mom one last hug.

We all headed to the plane to go through the check-in one last time

END OF POV
___________

As they went through check-in, Baekhee thought to herself, " Off to Korea. See you soon, Oppas."

However, what they didn't know was that someone was following them, and taking pictures of them.

MYSTERY POV
_____________

Time to get my revenge on you. You'll regret for ever breaking up with me, Lee Baekhee.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What's up?
My birthday is tomorrow!!!

2 hours man!!

Can't wait, but it's school tomorrow T.T

Oh well.

Enjoy the update

COMMENT
VOTE
SUBSCRIBE

-B2uty-teentopluv