C.8 - What ?

Is It Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys? How are you? So sorry I never update my story. It's been 2 years. Now I comeback. You must be forgot with my story, I would love if you willing to re-read it again hehe.

I lose my appetite to eat right now. I don't know. I just feel like I want to go home right now. It's not because the food taste bad. May be It's because Jayden already think that Van is my boyfriend. Actually I never concern about what people think about how people think. But now I really concern. I feel like wanna jump to Kim and Jayden's table and explain that Van isn't my boyfriend. He's my brother, and I'm single right now. But.... for what? It just make me look like a cheating girlfriend. I look at their table and they seems don't really care about that. They enjoy their food while chatting and laughing together. Van? He also seems doesn't care about that. He just eating his meal queitly. Am I the only one who worried about it. Anyway, what am I worrying?

"Hey Pie, can you start to eat now?" Suddenly Van interrupted my thoughts.

 

"Huhh?" I try to proccesing his words.

 

"I said can you start to eat now? Look! my plate was already empty and you still don't touch your food." He said with his sullen face. Suddenly he take my spoon and fed me forcely.

 

"emmm!!!" I close my mouth tightly. And suddenly I heard a giggling voice. I look to where the voice coming from and it's from Jayden. Frow what I see, he look at me and Van while laughing. Then he whisper somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter