C.7 - Destiny

Is It Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS: I'm sorry for long time not update. I'm seriously busy, have no idea and have no mood to update my story that time hehe. But now I think I'm in the mood to update. If you forget about my story please re-read my story if you like. Thank you for understand..

 

Today is sunday, so I don't need to wake up early and don't need to attend the class for teaching. And the happiest thing is I can cuddle with my bed longer today. Oh I miss this bed so much, since the first day I came back here I have no time to cuddle with this bed. My mom always woke me early cause I need to work. Muahhh I miss you so much bed. I put my body safely under my blanket. This thick blanket help me so much to warm my body for being freeze by the air conditioner that set at 16'. I feel like being hug hahaha. Eh eww now I feel like a sad pity single lady that never being hug. But my stomach seems like not with me now, she growling hardly for giving me alarm that she need to be fill now. Then I lock my eyes at the clock that hanging at my room's wall. Oo...ow of course this stomach growled at me, this is 9 am now and I don't eat anything since last night. Hm, be patient tummy, I will fill you.

Now I drag my foot downstair, my house is quiet today. Where's mom and dad? Ah whatever, where ever they are going, Mom will never forget to cook right? I drag my foot again to the dining area to searching for something to eat. I open the food cover on the table, and wow! It's nice. So delicious. The menu today is a piece of paper. My mom know best, she knew what food that really make her daughter rolled her eyes. I take the paper and read the paper. "Kids we are going to Chonburi today, Grandma is sick. We left home so early and have no time to cook your breakfast. Van, please take care of your sister cause we don't know we will come back today or tomorrow. And Pie please cooking for your brother." And that's all of the memo. I should cook for Van-_-, but not today please I'm so hungry to cooking. By the way, where's Van? Is he left me and searching for breakfast outside? I fastly run to his room and it's lock. But I can feel the cold pf the air conditioner from the little gap under his door, it means that he still there. I knock the door a few times then he open the door. Lucky me he isn't a bad sleepy-head. Then I told him about the memo that our parents left for us and the growl of my stomach. He don't look so surprise then demand me to cook and enter his room again. Don't he get my point? I enter his room and pull him that was about wanna lay on his bed again.

 

"Van! don't you get my point? I'm hungry Van." I whining to him.

 

"Then cook something Pie." He said calmly.

 

"I can't cook today, I'm so hungry." I'm whining again.

 

"What should I do Pie? I'm so sleepy today. Just sleep if you don't want to cook, the hunger will fade away with sleeping." He said like we don't have money to buy food. This man, doesn't he understand what his sister want? So this is the answer why he doesn't has girlfriend. He doesn't understand about girl.

 

"Lets go somewhere to buy food, come on Van."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter