C.6 - The day

Is It Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day. I really really really can't wait to start our lesson. Yesterday I already asked my students to bring their family photo today. I really excited to see their family photo, or we can said I excited to see Jayden's family photo. I really want to see how Kim look like at their family photo. He must be so handsome hihi. Eh? What am I thinking? I'm here to see his wife photo not him. Focus Pie! Focus! Hmmm, mentioning about his wife make my heart feel so dissapointed. In a few minutes I will see the lucky woman face. She must be so beautiful. Eh by the way, why the bell not ringing yet? Is the officer forget to ring it? Then I look to my wristwatch. Oh, it still 7.30 o'clock. Our class will start at 8 o'clock. Time seems run so slow this morning or is it because I'm so excited? Hahaha may be. Now here I am, sitting excitedly at my chair while observing my students. Almost all of them has come to this class, including Jayden. Some of them are playing and some again are chatting with their friends while show their family photo. I wondering what are they talking about? Are they introduce their family to each others? Hahaha. Not so long finally the bell is ringing. All of my students immidiately back to their seat and sitting calmly. Then we start our lesson.

 

"Good morning guys, how are you today?" I greet them.

 

"Fineee Misssss."

 

"Ehmm yesterday I asked you to bring your your family photo, do you bring it?"

 

"Yeeessss Misssssss." They answer happily.

 

"Good....., okay can we start our lesson now honey?" I said to them. They answer me with a yes. I can heard happiness in their voice. May be they are so happy with this lesson, same like me. I also so happy with this lesson haha. Then I tell them the procedure.

 

"Okay guys, first I will call your name one by one, the name that I call must be come in front of this class with your family photo, understand kids?" They nodded and I continue "Then you must introduce yourself first, after that you must introduce the people that exist at the photo to me and your friends. When you introduce your parents, you also must tell us about their job, you also can compliments them. That will get a plus mark, okay honey? do you understand?

 

"Yesss miss Pie." They said and I smile to them. Then I take their name list to call them one by one. Unfortunate me I can immidiately called Jayden to introduce his family, because this school has a rule "If teachers want to call their students one by one to show something, teachers must call them from the first alphabet list, from A to Z." Hmmm I don't know to why this school have that rule. But the principal said it for make our students can fastly remember about alphabet. Hmmm, I'm as a teacher just can follow this rule. Then I called them one by one, I start from Abelle, then Agatha, next Alvin, next again Ameera, then Andy, After that Andrew, Angel, Ariel, Ashley and ......... Ahhhh, so many A here, how can I fastly get Jayden's name? Aisssshh, if I am the principal I will delete this rule, I will make the teachers can randomly call their students. Hoihh Kim, why you gave your son named Jayden? It so long for me to get his name. Huhh...

 

 

Long time waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter