Bonus: Super Junior Face Q

Chemistry

No, this isn't an official update. Don't click away yet. Though it is not a story, it may amuse you. 

Now I finally had some freetime after a whole month of slaving away from AP classes. Guess what I did? I played with an app instead of writing my story... I know. Hit me with invisible internet bricks if you will. 

So back to this app. It's an app that let's you make characters so I made me:

 

 

Pretty cute right? So I got a brilliant idea: why not make Suju?

I started with the leader, of course.

 

       

 

Leader was lookin' fiiine! Next I made our beloved leader's husband Kangin.

 

     

 

I was thinking, damn! I'm good at this! I mean, I would tap either one! Even if one is a cartoon...

Moving on, I created my beautiful Eunhyuk.

 

     

 

I loved Hyukkie's red hair so I needed to make him a redhead. But, THEY HAD THE JACKET!! That is so exciting. 

If we have Eunhyuk, then we have to have Donghae. I mean, come on! It's Eunhae!

 

     

 

Looking back, I believe this was were my mind started going haywire. You don't know what I mean? Don't worry. It will be soon. :)

Next we have our lovely, devious Kyubaby.

 

     

 

So devious. So absolutely gorgeous... Drools...

Excuse my feels.

By now, I figured out how to add captions. So Ryeowook, the first captioned Suju Face Q was born.

 

     

 

I missed the quirky turtle... Hwaiting to all oppas in the military right now!

To cheer up my spirits after that last one, I created the too-pretty-to-be-true Kim Heechul

 

     

 

The only striped shirt they had was a jail uniform... And therefore, the caption must be done.

And I know. I totally biffed his hair.

Next on my list was Shindong!

 

 

I am going to show you the original image first. What you are about to see next was not what I had in mind.

 

 

...

Somehow I took a perfectly good picture and made it into a ing creeper, ert picture. I can't even.

Now you see my haywire mind? No you don't. You haven't seen the worst. 

Cute little Sungmin was next.

 

  

 

I just had to choose that picture. I just had too. It was too adorable. 

But this happened:

 

 

Dear little Bedazzled: WHERE THE DID THE BUNNY EARS COME FROM?! 

Bedazzled shamefully replied, "My naughty imagination of Kyumin doing the dirty..."

At this point, I didn't know whether to be proud of myself or very shameful. I thought I was done, but I checked my list. Ah, Suju's face has yet to be humiliated. We cannot leave him out!

 

 

Derp.

That's all I can say to this picture.

Now, at that moment, I opened up the sinful Face Q app again and began creating this derp.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Warning: You may go blind and die. 

...

...

...

...

Forgive me.

...

...

...

...

I am so sorry.

 

Notice the hearts...

 

         

 

Now you get the haywire thing?