Wednesday: Agent Neigh Neigh

Chemistry

Wednesday

 

Warning: Swearing and a short one

Note: I do not own this image. I stole it, once again, from tumblr. Credits to original artist.

 

I regretted bringing out Agent Neigh Neigh the moment he stepped out of his ing neon green convertible. Where does one even get a neon green convertible?!

 

“Boss!” Agent Neigh Neigh greeted me with a dazzling smile and a wave of three fingers. Why does one wave with only three ing fingers?! If he doesn’t use the other two, I might as well chop them off and feed them to some stray cats.

 

“Don’t call me that in public!” I hissed as he approached my hiding spot in a certain bush near a certain pratty monkey. Agent Neigh Neigh pouted and used the ing handsome/cute look. It was very effective as it immediately caught the attention of pratty monkey.

 

“Siwon?” Hyukjae asked. Warning! Subject approaching bat bush! Initiated distraction! I jabbed a stick at Agent Neigh Neigh leg and mentally ordered him to get Hyukjae away from my secret hideout.

 

“Hyukkie!” Agent Neigh Neigh replied warmly. He opened his arms and wrapped them around a very perplexed baboon.

 

“Uh, yeah, hi. Um, why are you talking to a bush?” Hyukjae questioned as he pried himself out of Agent Neigh Neigh’s embrace.

 

Agent Neigh Neigh laughed. “Oh Hyukkie,” he said with glittering eyes, “I say hello to all the plants every morning! Come! I shall introduce you to my good friend Celeste the willow tree way over there away from this bush! Haha!” He then proceeded to drag Hyukjae across the courtyard to greet the willow tree. I was about make my get away when something caught my eye. It was a dark and brooding figure leaning against the front gates of the school. It was glaring at my perplexed baboon and Agent Neigh Neigh. That it was Donghae, and if I wasn’t as sensitive and smart and ing awesome as I was, I would not have been able to tell that he was totes jealous.

 

Scratch that. I do not say totes. I am way too manly to do that. You heard nothing.

 


 

I arrived in the Chemistry lab feeling with a plan in my head. Hyukjae, Donghae, and I were a lab group; therefore, if I were to be gone, it would just be Hyukjae and Donghae dealing with deadly chemicals by themselves. By a near death experience, they will set aside differences and fall desperately in love with each other. I must say, I am a genius! Now I just have to plant my camcorder and fake sick. Teukie hyung, or should I say Agent Mother Hen, will understand. I set my camcorder between my trusty beakers and stumbled up to Agent Mother Hen.

 

“Teukie hyung,” I whined. I pretended to almost throw up on his papers before weakly coughing. Man I am so good!

 

“Yes, Kyupid?” Teukie answered. He looked up from his paperwork and gave me a wink.

 

I continue to fake faint and throw up. “I (cough) feel not that (pretend faint) good. I don’t want to (pretend throw up) screw up HYUKJAE AND DONGHAE ALONE DOING A LAB TOGETHER AND BONDING AND (cough cough) mess my beloved (pretend hacking up blood) friends. May I please go to (almost collapse) the nurse?” I fluttered my eyelashes and sniffled.

 

Teukie Hyung chuckled. “With your condition, I would suggest a funeral home.” He grinned when I sent him my deadliest glare.

 

“But (cough cough) bonding over near death experience with deadly chemicals (cough)!”

 

 “If you insist!” Teukie hyung threw up his hands in defeat and chuckled.

 

Hmf, Agent Mother Hen thought he could stop me. Wrong! Boss Kyupid cannot be stopped! I stomped out of the lab and escaped into the janitor’s closet directly next to the cafeteria. I had already set up my laptop that was directly connected to my camcorder. All I had to was wait.

 

I my laptop and saw Agent Neigh Neigh walking into the lab with Hyukjae.

 

“Now, here you go! Hour four, Chemistry. Enjoy Chemistry my Hyukkie!” Agent Neigh Neigh said as he walked Hyukjae to the lab table where Donghae was already there.

 

Hyukjae pushed Agent Neigh Neigh’s hand away and immediately plopped down on the lab stool.

 

“Alright, now that you look settled, I feel safe to leave,” Agent Neigh Neigh continued. He turned to Donghae and took the frightened fish’s hand. “Now dear fish-looking friend, please take care of my Hyukkie. I do not wish for him to be harmed by dangerous chemicals.”

 

Donghae looked like he was at a complete loss for words.

 

“Mr. Choi,” Teukie hyung interrupted, “I believe Mr. Lee Hyukjae can take care of himself. We are only making ice cream today. If I am correct, the basketball team is in needing of their captain.”

 

Agent Neigh Neigh was then force out of the picture, but his mission was now complete. He had successfully turned Hyukjae off from gentlemen and made Donghae ridiculously jealous. I no longer regret bringing out Agent Neigh Neigh.

 

Teukie hyung promptly began his lecture on freezing and boiling point and only then did Hyukjae and Donghae relax.

 

“Where’s Kyu?” Hyukjae whispered.

 

“Teukie hyung said he was sick. Why you ask?” Donghae murmured back. He continued to scribble down notes nonchalantly. Pretty soon, Teukie hyung turned the rest of the class time to everyone to work on their ice cream.

 

“I needed to talk to him about something…” Hyukjae grumbled. If I was not mistaken, I swear he was pouting.

 

Donghae snorted. “Why to tell him that you are in love with your Prince Choiming and need him to hold your hand while making ice cream?” He looked so jealous!

 

Hyukjae groaned and ran a hand through his hair. “Ugh, just mentioning him makes me shiver.”

 

Donghae widened his eyes. “Wow you are already to the point where just the mentioning of his name can get you off!”

 

Hyukjae turned a brilliant shade of red and playfully swatted Donghae’s shoulder. “You get your mind out of the gutter! I was shivering from fright! That man, well I thought he was perfect just listening to the rumors, you know! Gentleman, so friendly, very open to skinship. It’s just that it’s all too much! I don’t know why he decided to gentleman me today, but I sincerely hope he moves on to another victim tomorrow. I cannot take another day of his stupid smile and his stupid hand gestures and ugh!!”

 

I might have to give Agent Neigh Neigh a pay raise.

 

Donghae stared of Hyukjae’s flushed face before bursting out into fit of laughter. “You used to babble everyday about his charming smile and I quote, dem hand gestures!” Donghae said between giggles.

 

Hyukjae smiled a little. “They were fine at first!” he protested and stuck his tongue out.

 

Donghae smirked. “And sweep you off your feet like Prince Charming to Cinderella?”

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and began mixing the ice cream. “Yeah yeah,” he mumbled, “laugh all you want. I guess I didn’t really know him that well.” He glanced at his lab partner and began to chuckle as well. The stupid fish was still laughing, but today, Hyukjae didn’t seem to mind. They actually looked like they were enjoying each other’s company.

 

“Nah, you can’t blame yourself! You were blinded by love! Oh looove!” Donghae sang while doing a little dance. He dragged the ice cream tossing Hyukjae into doing the cha cha slide with him. Then they started waltzing around the room all while tossing the bag of ice cream back and forth. They looked so comfortable just dancing there with each other. Neither of them looked like they had a care in the world. All they wanted, was to focus on that moment of happiness.

 

“Ow ow ow!” Donghae suddenly whined.

 

Hyukjae stopped in the middle of a twirl and turned to look at his lab partner. “What’s wrong?” he asked with concern.

 

Donghae shrugged and tossed the bag of ice cream between his hands. “Ah it’s nothing. The ice cream is just kind of cold.”

 

“Oh I’m sorry!” Hyukjae exclaimed. He reached for the ice cream while doing his apologetic babbling. “I was caught up dancing with you that I didn’t realize you had the ice cream for this whole time! Oh my god if you get frost bite because of this, I will feel so bad. Please don’t sue me!” He had placed his hands directly on top of Donghae’s before he realized what he was doing.

 

Both fish and monkey were silent and still. Both pairs of hands lingered on the ice cream bag, refusing to move.

 

“By the way,” Teukie hyung yelled from the front of the class room, “it’s best to toss the ice cream instead sharing the cold together, Mr. Lee and Mr. Lee. As romantic as that is, I want ice cream and you don’t want frost bite.”

 

The Hyukhae couple finally came out of their daze and dropped the bag they were sharing a moment over. That’s right! The enemies Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae had just had a moment and I have it recorded! Damn I am so perfect and smart and awesome and-

 

Excuse me. I am a bit emotional today.

 

During that short period of time where I was boosting my self-confidence, my subjects had decided their ice cream was done and ready to be eaten. They will never admit it, but I know they were stealing glances at each other’s mouths the whole time that they were enjoying the ice cream that they had made with each other. It was so precious. Ah young love.

 

“Hey,” Donghae finally spoke up. “What do we have?”

 

Hyukjae gulped and pretended to be dense. “We have ice cream,” he replied.

 

“No, I meant that moment back there,” Donghae continued. “And the whole time we were making ice cream. I mean, you know what I’m talking about ri-”

 

“We have chemistry!” Hyukjae suddenly blurted out.

 

Donghae widened his eyes and ice cream almost dribbled out his mouth. “You think we have chemistry?” he asked cautiously. His eyes looked very hopeful. I was more hopeful than him. Did I already accomplish my mission without resorting to my ultimate weapon?

 

Hyukjae laughed nervously and turned away from Donghae. “Of course we have chemistry! I mean we are in it right now! Forth hour chemistry with you, me, and Kyu. Did you suddenly suffer from amnesia or something?”

 

The disappointment in Donghae’s eyes was evident. He nodded and mumbled a quiet, “Yeah, right. I was just being stupid.” Then he got up to be excused to use the bathroom.

 

God damn that pratty, arrogant, prideful, stupid baboon! He was right there! I know he liked, even loved, being with Donghae but his prattyness won’t admit it!

 

Really, damn. I now have to resort to my ultimate weapon. It’s a little cruel but they brought it on themselves!

 

I hope neither of them are cluster phobic.

 


 

“Agent Neigh Neigh here.”

“It’s me, Boss Kyupid.”

“Was my mission a success?”

“Yes. You shall receive your payment of 50 gold chocolate coins tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Boss.”

“Dismissed.”

 

“Special Agent Special here.”

“I told you Teukie hyung, your code name is Agent Mother Hen.”

“Whatever Kyu.”

“Now, thank you for your cooperation today.”

“It’s fine. It was a lab your grade could afford to lose.”

“Good. I need another favor tomorrow.”

“What is it?”

“Keys to a broom closet.”

“Been reading too much Harry Potter?”

“Just give me the keys alright?”

“Fine.”

“Dismissed.”

 

“Agent Chipmunk here.”

“Why did you call me Henry?”

“I want to do something! I’ve been very bored!”

“Ugh. Contact Agent Neigh Neigh to formulate a plan for this weekend.”

“Sir yes sir!”

“Dismissed!”

 

 



Author’s notes:

Sorry my readers. I am a very erratic writer and therefore I update very erratically. I shall make no excuse. I was lazy and sort of forgot what I wanted to write for this chapter… But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading!

If you have any question, you can leave them in the comments and I will attend to them!

-Bedazzled

 

How Many s Given Contest: The first three readers to count how many swear words Kyuhyun used in this chapter and comment with the answer shall receive 10 karma points each! Happy hunting!