SIX

Qingdao, I'm in Love!

a/n:

STILL I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, VOTERS AND FOR THECOMMENTS. I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! ENJOY IT!! <3

 

That night after Baekhyun went back from the mall. He took a shower before had a dinner with his family. With Mr Huang and Tao of course. They had their conversation. Mr and Mrs Byun had a slight conversation with Mr Huang. They talked about their school reunion. Tao and Kris also had their conversation. Kris is a year older than Tao, so they could be quickly close to each other. They talked about their hobbies, basket ball. While Baekhyun just ate his dinner. He kept silent because he was very tired. His body is sore after brought those big plastic bags. He quickly ate his dinner. He wanted to called his boyfriend. He missed Chanyeol too much.

After he finished his dinner, he excused himself to went to his room. He walked to his room and grabbed his phone. He search Chanyeol’s number then press the green button. He waited and after the fourth beeped, Baekhyun could hear a deep voice from his boyfriend.

“Channie?”                                                           

“Hi Baekkie baby. Why are you late to call me? I already waited for you.” Chanyeol asked as he sat on his red couch.

“I’m sorry, Channie baby. I just finished my dinner. Hmm, how was it when you accompanied your mom went for shopping? Did you have some funs?” Baekhyun asked. He walked to the mirror. He combed his hair with his finger. He saw his reflection on the mirror.

“I just got home. You know what babe, my mom is the queen shopping. Can you imagine that we went to the mall at 2 pm then we just got home at 7 pm?”

“Where did you go to shopping?”

“Lotte Mall.”

“Hmmm are you tired babe?” Baekhyun walked from the mirror to his bed. He eyed the headboard then he walked that way. He looked to the photo of him and his family. He caressed it.

“Very tired. Baekkie baby, tomorrow I can’t go to school because I have an English test at my private course place.”

“Until night? Because I want to invite you to the firework party at the City Park.”

“Are you sure!? Finally, we can go out alone, just you and me. Did your eomma allow it!???”

“She hasn’t yet to given me a permission. But whatever if she allowed me to or not, I still want to go.”

“Finally! What time will I pick you up?”

“Don’t! Don’t pick me up at home. What if eomma and appa know it? How about we meet at the City Park at 7 pm?”

“It’s my pleasure Baekkie baby.”

“Okay. Bye Channie baby. See you tomorrow. I love you!”

“Love you too Baekkie~”

Baekhyun ended the call. He laid on his bed and remembered to sort his book for tomorrow’s schedule. When he finished to sorted it and checked his note that there was a homework for tomorrow, he decided to took a sleep.



 

The next morning, Baekhyun had go to school like always. Mr Choi of course drove him to the school and would pick him up later. When Baekhyun arrived at school, he walked to his class. He saw his best friend, Kim Jongin. He ran to him and greeted him.

Annyeong, Kkamjjong” Baekhyun greeted him and put his bag on his table. His table was beside Jongin’s.

“Hi, Baekkie. Anyway, there was a senior who’s looking for you.”

“Senior? What’s wrong?” Baekhyun said as he sat on his chair.

“I don’t know. He is so big, tall, has a black skin, his hair is curly and his face is full of acnes. He wears a glasses. He gave me a letter and he said this letter is for you.” Jongin handed a white envelope to Baekhyun.

“Letter?” Jongin nodded.

He opened the envelope and pulled the white folded paper. He saw a beautiful handwriting on the paper and he began to read.

 

Dear Byun Baekhyun,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I’m sorry that I only brave to give you a letter because I’m so shy. If I looked at you, my hands are sweaty. Honestly, I liked you when you arrived at this school at the first time. But I didn’t have any encourage to tell you about my feelings. When I knew the news that you were in a relationship with Park Chanyeol, I was so sad. But when I knew that you were broke up with him, I collected all my courage.

Byun Baekhyun, I really like you. Do you want to be my boyfriend? I know that you won’t be able to answer this question directly. But I really hope you that you don’t refuse my offer. I will wait for your answer. If you had your answer, you call me at 89-579-2. Oh ya, if you want to call me you can call me at 5 pm until 6 pm, okay?

Love,

Kang Ra Myeon

 

After he read the letter, Baekhyun only sighed. He just read a love letter from his senior. He didn’t know who is Kang Ra Myeon. And this is the first time he received a love letter. When Chanyeol revealed his feeling, he didn’t gave him a love letter. Chanyeol is a brave boy for Baekhyun. Chanyeol told his feeling to Baekhyun at school when the school has ended.

“Baek, what is it?” Jongin who is till there asked wonder.

“It’s a love letter.”

“WH-WHAT!?? A LOVE LETTER?” Jongin grasped the letter from Baekhyun and read it. He laughed so hard.

“OH MY GOD! THIS BOY! HE SAID HE LIKES YOU AND HE NEEDS YOU BUT HE ASKED YOU TO CALL HIM. HAHAHAHA!”

Jongin still read the letter and he still laughed so hard. But there is a girl who caught hi sight. He stood up and tell Jongin that he will be back later. Jongin only nodded but he still read the letter. Baekhyun followed the girl. Then he saw the girl was sitting on the bench near the court. Baekhyun took a step and decided to sat beside her. The girl noticed Baekhyun and she smiled him.

“It’s boring. I want to take a walk. It’s a long time when I don’t go to the mall. When the last time you went to the mall, Nana?” Baekhyun asked Nana. She noticed why Baekhyun asked it to her. She fidgeted his fingers then turn her head to him.

“Yesterday. Baekhyun, I have to talk serious with you.” Nana held Baekhyun’s wrist.

“What’s wrong?”

“I want you to break up with Chanyeol. Please?”

“Break up with Chanyeol? Did you still mad with me?”

“No no. I’m not mad at you at all. But I want you to break up with Chanyeol. He really didn’t  deserve you at all. He is….”

“Cheating?”

“Where did you know it?” Nana asked him wonder.

“I already saw with my eyes. I knew who is it. Just relax Nana, I will break up with him.” Baekhyun pulled his wrist from Nana.

“It’s not what I meant.”
“Nana, why did you not be honest with me? Why did you just told me now when I and Chanyeol were together for 2 years? I already loved him. I love him.”

“Baek….”

“It’s okay, Nana. I will break up with him. Did you hear it? I WILL BREAK UP WITH CHANYEOL! HAPP NOW?” With that Baekhyun left Nana alone and walked back to the class.



 

The school has ended. Baekhyun said goodbye to Jongin. He climbed down the stairs and walked to the school gate. But when he walked, he heard someone called him.
“Hi Baek.”

Baekhyun turned his head and saw Tao had leaned his body to the wall and played with his phone.

“What are you doing in here?”

“Playing. Why? You don’t like to see me here?”

“NO! I DON’T EXPECT YOUR EXISTENCE! YOU KNOW THAT!?”

“For what I know, I was invited by someone.”

“What kind of human who wants to invite you here?”

Without Baekhyun noticed, there was Yixing stood beside Tao. He slipped his hand in Tao’s arm and put his head over Tao’s shoulder.

“Hi, Tao! Let’s go the canteen. Let’s go Baek!” Yixing said cheerfully

“No, I don’t want to. I want to go home. I’m looking for my chauffer.”

“Please for you to find Mr Choi until the end of the world. You will never find him.” He laughed and walked to the canteen with Yixing. They left Baekhyun alone. He started to walked again to the front of school gate to find Mr Choi but there was no sign of him. He called Mr Choi but also there was no answer from him. He sighed and decided to walked back to the canteen to find Tao. Maybe he knew where’s Mr Choi.

He walked back to the canteen. He tiptoed and tried to find a black-hair tall boy. And finally he found Tao was sitting and eating with Yixing. They talked about something and somehow they laughed together. He walked to them.

“Oh hi Baek!” Yixing greeted him.

“How was it? Did you find Mr Choi?” Tao asked. Baekhyun put his hand on his waist.

“Where is Mr Choi?” Baekhyun asked harsh.

“He’s sick.” He said as he chewed his food.

“Sick? So how can I go home?”

“I’ll take you home.”

“What did you said? You’ll take me home? Oh God, what kind of disaster is it?” Baekhyun face palmed.

“You should be thankful that I want to pick you up. Did you think I want to pick up a boy like you!?”

“And did you think I want to go home with you!?”

“Guys, can you please stop fighting? Why don’t you eat some food, Baek?” Yixing tried to composed their fight.

“Thank you but I won’t. I want to go home now, I want to prepare for tonight. Quickly eat your food!”

“Hah? Now? I still want to talk with Tao.” Yixing whined. He slipped his hand around Tao’s shoulder.

“AGREE! Beside that I’m driving so I will decide when we would go home!” Tao said to Baekhyun.

“Anyway, while I’m here, where’s your boyfriend?” Tao asked.

“He’s not in here. Come on please! I want to go home!”

“Kay! I’m going to go home now, Xing. Bye!” Tao caressed Yixing’s cheek. Yixing nodded and said goodbye to Tao and Baekhyun.

“Tao, thank you for coming. And don’t forget to call me. Bye!”

They walked to the car parked. Baekhyun followed Tao behind.

“Where’s the car?”

“There!” Tao pointed his Ferrari. A shiny red Ferari car.

“Whose car is it?”

“Of course mine!”

They walked to it. Baekhyun opened the passenger door and let him in. Tao sat on the driver seat. Baekhyun pulled the seat belt on while Tao also did that too. Before the car was on, Tao put his black sun glasses then he drove the car to Baekhyun’s home.

The street was full with cars and motorcycles. And luckily that there was no traffic on the street. Baekhyun noticed the new path street. He knew the way to go home. But what he knew now this path was a wrong path.

After 15 minutes, the car was stopped on the street. Baekhyun didn’t know where is it.

“Please get out of my car.”

“Tao, where is it? Why you drop me in here? We want to go home, right?” Baekhyun turned his head to Tao.

“Yes. You want to go home. But I have some businesses.”

“B-but Tao. This is too far from home.”
“What? Too far? How can you be a spoiled brat? You can use a public bus. Be a creative. You can take a walk for 15 minutes. Get out now! I still have some business.” Tao unlocked the Baekhyun’s seat belt. And Baekhyun got out from the car. He worried how can he would be home. He saw the window car opened and Tao was looked at him.

“One more thing Baek. Good luck!”

“For what?”

“For get a permission from your eomma. HAHAHA!” Tao laughed hard and drove the car, left Baekhyun behind. 

 

 

A/N:

I know, I know. I promised to made Luhan appear in here. But I would make him appear in the next update. Because I just wrote a long chapter hahaha. Well, there's a things I want to say. 

For KRAY SHIPPERS WHO READ THIS FANFIC BECAUSE OF KRAY, I WANT TO SAY SORRY. I know that Kris and Lay appeared in here. But I must tell you that Kris and Lay will take a slight part in here. And I still doubt to make Kris and Lay together or not. Because what I know from the original story that the characters that Kris and Lay played just had a slight part and they weren't ended together. They just knowing that they like each other. I'm really sorry that I made KRAY SHIPPERS dissapointed with me. But like I said it's your choice to still want to read my story or not. Whatever your choice, I still appreciate it and I still continue my story. I'm sorry and thank you once again! /bows deeply/ 

HAVE A NICE DAAY LOVELY READERS!