TWO

Qingdao, I'm in Love!

It's just a normal morning day for anybody but not for Baekhyun. Today's morning will gonna be an awkward morning ever. In the minute later he's gonna meet his appa's friend from china. Don't forget his son too. Now Baekhyun is sitting in the waiting gate at the airport. His driver, Mr Choi is standing in front of the gate while his hands are holding a big paper reads "MR HUANG AND TAO". 

2 hours had passed but there's no sign from Mr Huang and his son. But Baekhyun still waiting for them and he can look Mr Choi is already tired because standing for 2 hours or more. He told Mr Choi to keep waiting for 15 minutes. While Mr Choi keeps waiting in front of the gates, Baekhyun grabs his phone from his bag and looking for a radio application from his smartphone. He likes to listen to the radio and his favourite radio show was started. 

"89.1 KBS cool fm. Come back again with me, Ryeowook with your favourite radio show 'Say Hi'. So, guys, I'm still waiting for your calls if you want to say hi to your friends, family, lovers or someone . I think there's a call. Yeoboseyo?" (a/n: in korean language of course)

"Yeoboseyo."

"Kay, who's this?"

"I'm Nana from Star Museum High School."

"Okay Nana. Do you want to say hi to anyone?"

"Ne. I want to say hi to Baekhyun. There's rumour that he's gonna pick his future husband from China. Congrats Baekhyunnie~ Anyway, because he's already had his future husband, give me Chanyeol to me. You had broke up with him, right?"

KIM JONGIN, YOU'RE DEAD! (a/n: this's baek's thought)

"So, do you like Baekhyun's boyfriend?"

"We're both like Chanyeol. But Chanyeol only likes Baekhyun. The point is I want to congratulate to Baekhyun who has found his life companion. Kamsahabnida Ryeowook oppa."

"Ne. Gomawo Nana-ssi. Oh! There's a second caller. Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo. I'm Chanyeol from Star Museum High School."

Chanyeol? He called the radio? Oh. My. God.

Baekhyun's face was pale. He never thought that this news about his father's friend or son will affect him so much. And Chanyeol called the radio, surely, he'll talk about Baekhyun's rumour.

"Chanyeol from Star Museum High School? Wait a minute Are you Baekhyun's boyfriend?."

"How did you know?"

"There's a call before from Nana and she told me that Baekhyun will married."

"That's why I called. Suddenly the rumours spread that Baekhyun will get married and we had broke up. I want to ask to Baekhyun, is it true or not. If he wants to break up he can say that to me.Don't create a chaos at school."

"Hmm, so it has been a school gossip?"

"Yes. And they said that Baekhyun will get married because he's pregnant with my child. I want to break that rumours that hs isn't pregnant. How can I get him pregnant if we both have never go out together? That all, Ryeowook hyung. Thank you."

What!? ME? PREGNANT?? 

"Ne, Chanyeol-ssi. Kamsahbnida. I think the person named Baekhyun is being dizzy now. But for you guys, don't get dizzy. I'll give you a cool song from EXO called Lucky. Enjoy!"

Baekhyun's face still pale. He wipes his forehead. Worry about the rumours at school. He turn off the radio and takes off his earphones. His heart beats so fast after heard the rumours at school. His worries dissapear when Mr Choi came to him. 

"Sir, I think you should call your father. Because the place here were deserted." Mr Choi suggested. Baekhyun gets up from the chair.

"Okay. But can you please wait in here while I call my appa?" Mr Choi just nodded and sit on the chair.

Baekhyun is looking for a quite place to make a call to his dad. 

"Aniyo, appa. I've been waiting for 2 hours or more but the guests isn't coming... OMO, appa! I'm waiting in the wrong terminal. I supposed to wait in the overseas arrivals."

"Haish this kid! They come here to see you but you made them wait too long."

"Mianhaeyo appa. I'll go pick them now. Bye."

Baekhyun starts walking to Mr Choi and tells him that they're in the wrong gate. After they arrived in the right terminal, Baekhyun starts running so fast. Mr Choi follows him behind. Baekhyun keeps running fast. He doesn't care about Mr Choi who keeps following him behind. 

BUMP!

"I'm so sorry, Sir!"

Baekhyun falls to the ground and his really hurt. He falls really hard. He wipes his arms, legs and shirts. His arms is wet, maybe the person he bumped was holding a glass of water. He keeps say sorry to the person and he looks up to the person. 

There. Stood a tall boy. He wears a white v-neck shirt and black tight skinny jeans. Also he wears black leather jacket. The black sun glasses cover the boy's eyes. His black hair looks very smooth even the wind blow the hair. Baekhyun still looks up to the boy while his hand is still wiping his legs.

"Sorry!? What the heck!? If you're running, keep your eyes to look forward. Why are you running in the crowded place like this?" The tall boy looks so angry. His shirt is wet because the drink that he currently hold has been spilled on his shirt. He tries to wipe his shirt but still useless. He likes want to scold the small boy on the ground.

Mr Choi, who saw the accident runs to Baekhyun and help him up. 

"Sir Baekhyun, are you alright?"

"Oh! So you're Baekhyun?" The tall boy asked with his calmer voice. Maybe because Mr Choi was in there, he wants to act polite in front of the older.

"Y...Yes. How did you know?" Baekhyun said with his fear face.

"You know what!? The drink that you spilled is the third glass from the time I was waiting for you!"

"I'm really sorry. I was in the wrong terminal. I'm really sorry." Mr Choi only nodded to support Baaekhyun's reason.

"I've been waiting a long time! My shirt drenched like this! There! Ba ba has been waiting a long time!"

The boy is pointing towards his father. Baekhyun looks to the direction and he sees a man about his father's age. He walks towards him while he bits his thumb nails. He's very afraid. Who knows if the man also angry to him. He stands in front of the man and bow politely to him. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry for make you waiting too long." The man looks up to Baekhyun. He frowns. He stands up and checking him from up to down. 

"Are you Baekhyun, right?" 

"Y...Yes..."

"Oh my God! Baekhyun! You've grown up now. How old are you now? When I left you, you're still very small but look at you now. I still remember when you were kid, you love to play with dolls. So, how was it? Have you met Tao? I'm sorry, Tao is like that. He always sullen....."

Is it a quite people like appa told me?

"....but when he was kid, he didn't like that. When he was kid he like to play house with his female cousins. I don't know why he changed maybe because his ma ma died a few months ago. But maybe if he had met his love, he's gonna change." The man pats Baekhyun's hair and smiles to him. 

"Mr Huang, I think we should go now so that we can have a lunch together with appa and eomma." Baekhyun's suggested.

"Sure! I want to have a lunch together with your parents. You know what? I really miss your mom's gimchi beokk eumbab."

Baekhyun only smiles and scretches his back of neck. He leads the way to the parking lot and they go straight home.

 



 

When they arrived to the home, Mr Byun and his wife welcomed his old friend and his son. Almost 9 years they don't meet each other. They're very surprised when they saw Tao. As they remember, Tao isn't like now. He's really grown up and Mrs Byun really like Tao's charming face.

Now, the parents are having their times. While Baekhyun who have been told by his mom to show Tao his bedroom. Tao will sleep in the guest room near Baekhyun's room. They stop in front of the white door. 

"This is your room. If you want to go to the bathroom, the bathroom is in the end of the hallway. Mr Choi, can you please call Mrs Hong? Tao, if you want anything my room is in upstairs."

Tao just nodded.

"Is there anything you want, Sir?" Mrs Hong asked.

"This is Mrs Hong. If you want to need anything, you can ask Mrs Hong, okay? I'll leave you now." 

Baekhyun walks but stopped by Mrs Hong called.

"Sir. There're phone calls from Chanyeol and Jongin."

"Okay. Thank you, Mrs Hong." Baekhyun walks to his room, leave Tao with Mrs Hong. 

 

 

a/n: please don't get confused with my writing styles (colour/italic/bold words) if you still confused, ITALIC BLUE: RADIO ANNOUNCER CONVERSATIONS,  BOLD-ITALIC-DARK ORANGE: NANA'S CONVERSATIONS, BOLD-ITALIC-DARK GREEN: CHANYEOL'S CONVERSATIONS, ITALIC: BAEK'S THOUGHTS. thank you so much for the comments, subscribers, upvoters, and readers. I love you so much! <33