ONE

Qingdao, I'm in Love!

Night day in the Byun's family house is so calm. They have their family dinner and a few talk here and there. Byun family is one of the perfect family in the world. Mr Byun and his wife are love each other. They have 2 children. The first children is Kris Wu. Yes, he's not a Byun. Well, he's an adoptie child but for Byun's family, Kris isn't just an adoptive child. He's a blessing from God because after one year they had Kris, Mrs Byun got pregnant for the first time in their 4 years marriage. So that's why Kris is so precious for them. The second child is Byun Baekhyun. Yes, they're really waiting for this child for so long. After Baekhyun was born, he's like a treasure in Byun's family. And for Kris, Baekhyun is a lovely brother and he loves Baekhyun so much as a brother. Because he's like a treasure, Mrs Byun is very protective of her younger son. Even he's 17 now he's not allow to get out from the house with his friend. 

"Mrs. Hong, can you please make me a hot chocolate milk?" Baekhyun asked one of his maid in his house.

"Yes, Sir."

"So Kris, how was your basketball tournament yesterday?" Mr. Byun asked.

"Praise the Lord, we lost appa."

They all laugh about Kris's joke except Baekhyun who'd just play with his food.

"Eomma." Baekhyun asked his mom.

"Yes sweettie."

"Can I go out to the mall with my friends tomorrow night?" he asked in fear. He hopes his mom will allow him this time. He really want to go out this time. 

"As you know, the mall isn't safety. There are lot of mugging accident in there. Then what if there's someone putting drugs into your drink?"

"But I'm 17 eomma. I can take care of myself."

"Because you're 17 sweettie. That's why I can't allow you to go out. Next time, when your age turn to 20."

"But I want to enjoy my teenage time, eomma"

"For what? You already meet them at your school." Beakhyun drinks his chocolate milks while he's listening to his mom words.

"Like always. You never allow me to go out." he said with his pout face. 

"Baekhyun, why don't you pick appa's friend from China instead of go to the mall?" This timeis Mr Byun who's speaking.

"Why me? Why doesn't Kris hyung?"

"Haish! I have to study for the exam next week. I want to focus for my exam."

"It's still next week, right?"

"You can't disturb your hyung, Baekhyun. So, tomorrow you're gonna pick them at the airport with Mr. Choi. Anyway, you don't have any exams, right?"

"Hmm. I don't have but still it's gonna be awkward with the guests in the car."

"Relax Baek. Don't worry. Mr Huang is a quite people. If I'm not wrong he's with his son. His name is Tao. Make a conversation with him, okay?"

"You have to be polite to them, sweettie. They will stay in the guest rooms near your room. So, you have to quite. Then don't make a call with your friends. Anyway, who do you call?"

I'm dead.

"No one. I don't call anyone." Baekhyun said. Still playing with his food. 

 



 

"I'm sorry, babe. You know my eomma, right? I'm also annoyed because I wasn't allow to go. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Maybe next time." Baekhyun is in a phone call with his boyfriend, Park Chanyeol. He's laying on his stomach on his bed.

"Next time? But when? We had 2 years of dating but we never go out anywhere. Or do I have to ask her for permission?"

"Don't! They will know about our relationship. You know, I'm not allow to be in a relationship. Besides I really want to go out with you."

"Okay. Maybe I have to be patient. It's late, aren't you sleepy, babe?"

"Not yet."

"Sleepy please?"

"Why?"

"So that you can dream of me."

"You're so cheesy. Okay, see you tomorrow. I love you, babe."

"Love you too, baby."

He ended the call. He gets up from his bed and walk to his laptop. He plays some music then continue his homework on his bed.

"HUAAAAHHHH!"

"Aish! Hyung! You made me shock." 

"You have a call from Jongin but don't stay long. Because I'm waiting a call from Henry."

"Call, huh? You said you want to study? " Baekhyun said with his sarcasm tone.

"The exam still next week. So relax. I can study two days before exam." Kris said while he pats Baekhyun's hair. 

"Why don't you just pick Mr Huang at the airport?"

"Bacon, my lovely brother. I won't be told to pick them up because it's not me who will be married but you." he pats Baek's hair once again.

"Haha. You're so funny, hyung."

Kris gets out from his brother's room and Baekhyun answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo? What's up, Jongin?"

"Is that Kris who pick up the telephone? Is he happy that I'm calling? What did he say to you? Is he still in there? What is he doing now?"

"Breath Jongin, breath. Nope. He's not asking you at all."

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Baek."

"You call me just to ask about my Kris hyung?"

"Yeap! I want to go to bed now. Bye bacon~"

"Wait Jongin! Tomorrow I can't go to school. I have to go to pick my appa's friend and his son from China. So, tell the teacher, okay?"

"Son? So he's boy? And his age isn't that far from yours?"

"How did you know that?"

"Yes! My guess was right. I think I have a sixth sense. Surely, you're gonna be paired with his son."

"Yah! Don't say like that. Kris hyung also talked like that."

"Really? I think you really gonna be paired with his son. Beside that you're not allow to be in the relationship, right? Definitely, Baek!"

"Sorry. Until whenever I won't to be paired."

"Okay. Give him to me. Beside Kris hyung isn't care to me anymore."

"He never care to you, Jongin."

"Stop talking, Bacon. I wanna sleep. Bye."

"Bye, kkamjjong~"

 

 

a/n: next chapter clue: airport! 

please, read the foreword again because I edited that. thanks.