P R O L O G U E

Qingdao, I'm in Love!

It's a morning day. A beautiful morning day. Sky is so blue. And the sun is shining so bright. In the back yard there are 2 kids who are playing with each other. No. Not playing. They are drawing. Drawing a great and pretty view of Qingdao city. The 2 boys are really enjoying their time. Well yeah, this is a story about 2 boys and of course there's love story behind their story.

The small petite boy looks so cute and pretty. He hugs his plushie while he continues his drawing. Then the other boys has a tan skin, he's tall and his eyes looks like panda. 

"Do you have a dream?" the small petite boy asked.

"No!"

"Yesterday, in my class my teacher said that all people have a dream and we have to reach our dream."

"Do you have a dream?" the panda boy aked back.

" I have lot of dreams. I want to be a singer and a kingdom prince."

"It's impossible."

"My teacher said nothing is impossible in this world. But the most dream that I want is that I want to get married like eomma and appa. I want to have a good husband like my appa and I want to be proposed like on television. Then we have 10 kids and they will call me eomma."

"Then who's gonna be your husband?"

"I also don't know but I really want to have a good husband and he has to say 'i love you' to me everyday and we'll live happily ever after."

"Is that all what you want?" the panda boy asked again.

"Yes. So what's your dream?"

"I don't know!!"

"You don't know? If you don't have a dream, you have to make it. What is the most that you want?"

"I... I want to make your dreams come true."

"Really? Yeay! But which dreams?"

"The last dream that you told."

The small petite boy begins to think about the last dream that he told.

"Okay! Promise?" he ing his oinky finger and the panda boy hook his pinky finger to him.

"Pinky promise." he said and smiles really bright.