THREE

Qingdao, I'm in Love!

That night Baekhyun decided to call Jongin and ask him for the explanation about the rumours. 

"Yeoboseyo. Can I talk to Kim Jongin?"

"Yes, it's me. What's up?"

"YAH! KIM JONGIN! YOU'RE DEAD!! Why there's a rumour about me that I will get married? Chanyeol was angry at me."

"HAHAHA! I only told to the gang but suddenly the rumours spread so fast. Relax, Bacon. It's just a gossip and that will disappear by itself. Anyway, how's your future husband? Is he handsome?"

"Haish! Nado molla. I just met him at the first time and I've been scolded by him. And he sleeps near my room."

"There. There. I think your parents accidentally choose his room near your room. Their mean that you can be friendly with him, don't you think so?"

"Kkamjjong, he sleeps with his dad."

"Ah~ But Baek, if he sleeps alone, definitely there're somethings. You will be paired with him."

"Jongin, I'm still 17. I still want to go to the college. Beside I don't want to be a housewife who didn't nothing but take care of children and house."

"Whatever, Baek. The point is don't forget me, share with me, kay?"

"If you want, you can take him. Anyway, is there a homework for tomorrow?"

"Yup! Physics homework, page 102, number 1-20. ESSAY!"

"Jinjja? That's too much. Ergh! I think I'll do my homework till 12 am. Bye kkamjjongie."

He ended the call and walks to the desk. He begins do his homework. 

 



Baekhyun still doing his homework. 11.45 am. He hesitated to continue doing his homework or not. But he decided to stop doing his homework. He stretches his arm.

"Ah. I'm tired." He closed his books. And he had think to go to the downstairs. He walks out from his room and walks down to the stairs. He passed Tao's room but he stopped when he heard Tao's voice from his room.

"I also don't know why I could be paired like this. Just imagine that how can I be paired with a boy aged 17?"

OH MY!!

Baekhyun who heard the conversation was very shocked. He remembered Jongin's words: remember,  if he sleeps alone, definitely there're somethings. You will be paired with him. He walks to the front door room and put his left ear in front of the door. But there's no voice. He braves himself to take a peek from the keyhole. But still, he couldn't see anything. 

CLICK!

He hear a sound of a door handle and the door was opened. Tao is standing in front of Baekhyun with his right hand leaning to the wall. Baekhyun still in his awkward position (bending).

"Oops."

"Why are you bending in front of my door?" Baekhyun stands up. Tao looks so tall, really tall. Baekhyun needs to lift his chin just to talk with him. 

"N-nothing. I just want to ask, is Mr Huang in there?" Baekhyun needs to check if Tao sleeps alone or not.

"No. He's in his room."

"His room? What do you mean with that?"

"Yes! He's in his room. You know where that room exactly, right? The guest room which in the down near your appa's and eomma's room. You're the host but you didn't know anything!"

"But later you'll sleep with Mr Huang, right?" Tao who has lost his patience can only sigh. 

"Hello!" he said while waving his hand. "I'm 21 now. I no longer need to sleep with my ba ba."

"Yah. Don't be like that. Why don't you sleep with Mr Huang?"

"What the heck!? You're disturbing me, now! It's too late, go to sleep!"

The door slap in front of Baekhyun's face. Well, the fact is Tao is sleeping alone with himself. And Baekhyun get worried about that.

 



The next morning Baekhyun has to go to his school, Star Museum High School. Byun Baekhyun isn't a popular student but when he was dating Chanyeol, everyone was knowing him now. Chanyeol is like a a famous student in school. He's a captain in school basketball team. Beside that he's so polite and he'e very cheerful. Many teachers and his friends call him 'The Happy Virus'. Back to Baekhyun now! He's in the class now, learning Mathematics. And now he's so bored with his teacher's explanation. Shortly, the break buzzer was rang. Baekhyun walked to the cafetaria. He decided to buy some food for himself. He lined up in row but some girls at his back were talking about him. 

"Look at him! There's a new bride in our school."

"OMO! He's Chanyeol's ex, right?"

"Eew! He's so shameless."

"Girls, don't you know he's pregnant now? But he's so brave to come ot school. What a shame!"

"That's wyh he is married."

"EEW! I can't imagine that!"

"Lucky for him that there's someone want to marry him."

"But that's not his future husband's child. HAHAHA!"

"OMO! Perhaps that child isn't Chanyeol's."

"Oh, God. I can't imagine how his parents feeling."

"!" "!" 

All the girls who were talking about Baekhyun are laughing. Baekhyun as much as possible tries to not to cry in front of them but he can't. He runs away from the cafetaria and he cries. He really dosen't care if students are looking at him. He runs as fast as he can.

BUMP!

"Baekki baby. Why are you crying? Tell me what happened" Chanyeol's voice makes him calm. Just a little. He hugs the taller and hide his face in Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol tries to comfort Baekhyun. He pats Baekhyun's back and tries to soothe him.

"Baby. Do you want to tell me what happened?" Chanyeol said with his soft voice. Baekhyun just nodded. He can't say any words. He still sad about the accident in the cafetaria.

"Come on. Let's go to my class, okay?"

"No. In my class." Baekhyun requested. 

"Okay, baby." Chanyeol kiss his boyfriend's forehead before they walk to Baekhyun's class. After that, Baekhyun start to tell Chanyeol about what happened. Start from the airport accident, about the marriage and the accident in cafetaria.

"That's the whole story. Are you mad at me?" Baekhyun asked with his raspy voice.

"Me? Mad at you? Nah. Are you mad at me? Those girls are my classmate, do you want me to take care of 'em?"

"No. It's okay. I'm fine." Chanyeol nodded and pats his boyfriend's cheeks. 
"The class is about to start. I have to go back to class."

"Okay. Channie, can I call you at 3?"

"Hmm at 3? I'm sorry Baekkie baby, I have to go with mom. How about 7?"

"Keurae. I love you, Channie."

"I love you too, Baekkie. Bye." He kissed Baekhyun once again before walk to his class. When Chanyeol walk out from the class, Nana was also standing in there. She looks at Chanyeol and wink at him. Baekhyun only silent, don't know what to do. He already tired and sad because the accident before. Shortly another best friend of Baekhyun, Zhang Yixing came to his class. 

"Yah! Where have you been Bacon? I miss you~" Yixing said then take a seat near Baekhyun.

"You surprised me! Why are you here? Class will start soon."

"I miss my Bacon~ anyway, the teachers are still meeting in the office. So, we're free now."

"Really? Thank God, I haven't yet completed the homework." Baekhyun pats his chest.

"Baekhyun, come here." Baekhyun comes closer to Yixing and Yixing whisper something to him.

"Have you broke up with Chanyeol?"

"Ani! We're both fine."

"Okay. I'm sorry, but I always see Chanyeol and Nana together. As I know since you and Chanyeol got together, Chanyeol and Nana never talk again, right? But everything's alright, right?" Baekhyun nodded his head for the answer.

"Good, just forget it about what I say. You know what, you're the most popular student in here now. All teachers talk about your marriage."

"Jinjja!? I can't imagine that. I also still don't know whether I'de be paired up or not."

"Who's your nominee future husband?"

"Friend of my appa's son. He's from China."

"China!? Is he handsome?"

"Handsome!? NO! He's so y and fierce. I'm not interested to him."

"Baek, I'm still single. If you don't want him, can I take him? Is he handsome or not?"

"For me, Channie is the best!"

"I'll come to your home, okay? I want to see him. Can I?"

"Okay."

"But I can't stay too long, I have a private later. Bye, Bacon."

Later, they're both go to Baekhyun's house after school. 

 

 

a/n: short chapter, right? thanks for the comments, subscribers, upvoters, readers. i appreciate it so much! thanks 1000x