FIVE

Qingdao, I'm in Love!

They went to the mall together. Mr Choi of course drove the car. In the car, they surely had a fun. Especially Yixing with Tao. Baekhyun himself also didn't know, ho did Yixing can be so close with Tao. There's not an hour but they already closed. Really closed, like in the relationship. Yixing and Tao had their fun alone, forget about Baekhyun's existence. And Baekhyun didn't know what to do, so he leaned his head over the cars window and looked to the road.

And they finally arrived at the mall. Baekhyun followed Yixing's and Tao's way. Baekhyun could see their hands were holding each other. Sometimes Yixing's head leaned to Tao's shoulder. Baekhyun really annoyed with Yixing. No, it wasn't because his jealous, he just felt weird with this view. They just knew in an hour but now they were holding hands. 

Yixing asked Tao to go to the ice cream counter. He craved for ice cream. When Baekhyun knew they were going to ice cream counter, Baekhyun really happy. He loves ice cream very much. He ordered green tea ice cram while Yixing had mint ice cream and Tao with oreo ice cream. But what makes it more surprised was Tao payed for his and Yixing's ice cream then left him alone over there. While Baekhyun had to payed for himself and catched up them. Luckily, he brought some money in his wallet. He followed them wherever they go as he his ice cream. 

Finally they came in to the one souvenir store. Tao were looking for some souvenirs for his friends in Qingdao and Yixing helped him gladly. Baekhyun only looked at them and crossed his arm in front of his chest. 

"How about this one, Xing?" Tao asked Yixing as he hold a  couple of cute socks.

"Good. But I think blue is a nice colour."

"Hmmm, blue...."

"Auw!" Yixing yelped as he grab his stomach.

 "Why?"

"Yixing, are you okay?" Baekhyun and Tao asked unison.

"I want to pee. I'm going to the restroom now."

"I will wait you in here, Xing." Baekhyun said.

Yixing ran out from the store. Now there are only Baekhyun and Tao in the store (still with the buyers and salespersons). Baekhyun walked to Tao's side but Tao had a step back from him. Baekhyun tried to showed him a cute souvenir for Tao's friends. He found a cute little miniature of statue which wore a hanbok.

"This is cute." Baekhyun showed the souvenir but Tao didn't care. 

Maybe he didn't like it, Baekhyun's thought.

"How about this one? This is a Korean traditional card. It's like an origami from Japan." But still there's no answer from Tao. He always kept quiet as he were looking for the best souvenir for his friends.

"Yah, Tao! Are you listening to me?" Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore. He really hate this boy. He didn't like the boy's manner, at all.

"Do you not see I'm busy?" Tao turned his body and said that with his harsh tone to Baekhyun.

"Hmmm last night I heard about 'paired'. With whom did you speak?" Baekhyun asked. He really wanted to know that it won't be happened. He will not be paired with Tao. Because he already had Chanyeol. 

"So, last night you were eavesdropping?" Tao asked back to Baekhyun.

"N-no. It's not like that. I wasn't eavesdropping. I just passed your room then accidentally I heard your conversation. With whom did you speak?"

"It's not your problem." With that Tao turned his body and tried the best souvenirs.

"That's not I want to know your problem, I just want to know whether we will be paired or not."

"What do you think about that?"

"Nado molla. That's why I asked you. Is it true that we will get married?"

"Yes." Tao answered simple. Very simple. And Baekhyun's face was worried. 

"So, it's true. My feeling was true. What am I supposed to do?" Baekhyun asked himself with his soft voice. Hoped that Tao didn't hear it. Baekhyun bite his nail fingers and stamped his foot.

"Be calm! Don't overacting!" 

"How can I calm if I know I would be paired with you and we'll get married?" Tao facepalmed when he heard Baekhyun's words.

"We aren't married now! It would still a long, maybe 3 or 4 years later. This is the perfect time for us to get to know each other."

"How can you still be calm and quiet like that?"

"SO? Why am I must be panicked like you? We still have 3 or 4 years."

"You know what? 4 years will pass quickly and you didn't have a panick or nervous feeling."

"Yes, I had a nervouse feeling before but I didn't need a panicked attack like you. You're just overact. When I know I would get married with a talkative guy like you, I'm still fine."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? TALKATIVE? YAH! SO DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE MARRIED WITH AN IMPERIOUS, ARROGANT AND FIERCE GUY LIKE YOU!?"

"THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! BUT SURELY THERE ARE MANY MORE OF GIRLS AND BOYS WHO WANT TO QUEUE UP FOR ME! COMPARED TO YOU, WHO WANTS TO BE WITH A SASSY DIVA BOY LIKE YOU?"

"A DIVA BOY LIKE ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND. MY BOYRFRIEND IS THE NICEST AND CARING BOYFRIEND. If compared with you maybe you're at prone level."

"Just prove it! You invite your boyfriend and I will invite my boyfriend. So that you know how y and beautiful my boyfriend. If he compared with you, I think you're at chest prone level." 

"Okay! I'm in! Tomorrow night, firework party, 8 pm, at city park!" 

Sound of Tao's phone ended the conversation (or maybe we can called it a little fight). Tao answered a phone.

"Hello."

"Where did you go?"

"Miss you? Of course I miss you!"

"Wait a minute." Tao handed his phone to Baekhyun. 

"Yixing is on the line!" Baekhyun grab the phone from him. He frowned and confused. 

Yixing? Since when he knows Tao's phone number? I didn't even know it. How they can close as soon as it? It can be they're already in the relationship?

He ended his thought and answered the phone.

"H-hello? Yixing?"

"Baekhyun, I'm sorry you waited too long. When I went to th restroom, I met my mom. She knew that I didn't go to the private course. So, she asked me to accompany her shopping. Baek, can you go down the first floor? There's something I want to tell you. This's important. It's about Chanyeol. I wait for you, kay?"

"O-okay." He ended the call then put the phone on the glass table. 

"Tao, I'm going to the first floor. I want to meet Yixing." 

"Don't stay too long!"

Baekhyun left Tao at the store. He walked as fast as he can.

What happened with Chanyeol? Will eomma allow me to go tomorrow night? Which are clothes I should wear? Yixing borrowed my snapback. What if the boy who Tao invited is Yixing? I regret to lend it to him.

Baekhyun currently is going down to the first floor with the escallator. But someones catched his eyes. He saw a boy like Chanyeol with a beautiful girl. She had a long black hair. Baekhyun's eyes followed them until he didn't recognize there's someone in front of him. 

BUMP!

"AUW! I'm sorry, Sir!" Baekhyun bowed in front of him but the man left him. He walked and tried to find his best friend. When he saw a boy who really look like Yixing, he tapped his shoulder. Yixing turned his head.

"What's up? Anyways, where's your mom?" Baekhyun's asked. 

"There. Baek, I saw Chanyeol." Yixing explained to his best friend. 

"Impossible. He said that he went shopping with his mother."

"His mother? Really?"

"I also don't know becaus I just saw him when I came down. But just for the moment. Maybe he's with his mother? OMO!" 

Chanyeol's mother hasn't a long black hair. She has a brown curly hair.

"What's wrong?" 

"Hmmm n-nothing." Baekhyun bit his nails again. 

"Surely, his mother wouldn't look like Nana."

"W-what?"

"I'm sure with what I see. I saw them at the corner of the restaurant. Chanyeol was using his phone then Nana who sat in front of him only looking at him."

"Are you sure? Where did you see them?

"I think they were gone. Anyway, why you took so long just for come down to here?"

"So, Chanyeol was with Nana?"

"Hmmm I just want you to know. I'm your best friend so I will gladly to told you about that. By the way, where's my mom? I think I should go now, y mom was missing?"

"Missing? It's more like you've been missing."

"Bye, Baekkie-ah~"

Baekhyun walked back to the store. He bit his lip. He didn't know what to do when he heard about Chanyeol. He walked fast so that Tao wasn't angry to him. He saw Tao stood in front of the store. His face was sullen but a bit more angry. Maybe he already waited Baekhyun for too long. Beside him, there were 4 plastic bags. He was sure there are so much souvenire for Tao's friends in Qingdao. 

"Where did you go!? Why you took so long?"

"Are you done?" Baekhyun asked.

"Did not you see there are plastic bags over here? We're going home now! You brought those bags!" 

They climbed down the stairs and walked out from the mall. Baekhyun felt so tired so he put those bags down and stretched his arms. Tao stood beside him.

"What are you doing? Call your chauffer now! Who is the host in here!?" With that Baekhyun called Mr Choi to pick them up now. Then they went back to the house. 

 

 

a/n: 

HELLO LOVELY READERS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU (READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, THE COMMENTS, VOTERS). THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. WITH THAT I STILL HAVE A STRENGTH TO UPDATE MY FANFIC. SO, THE STORY IS GETTING INTENSE. WE WILL KNOW SOON. SO THE CLUES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ARE:/WHISPERS/ FIREWORK PARTY, XI LUHAN AND FIGHTING. 

ARE YOU CURIOUS, GUYS??? /WIGGLES MY BROWS/ 

I STILL WAIT YOUR COMMENTS, VOTERS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR YOU GUYS! JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA <33 CHU~

ENJOY IT!