Taohun

A Day With You

Today was a free day for the group so everyone decided to go out. The majority of the group agreed to go to the mall until dinner was ready. Everyone is standing at the center of the mall. It looks like no one wants to budge and Zi Tao is losing patience. He lets out a little whine and Sehun gives him a weird look. He grabs Sehun's arm and separates from the group.

"Where are we going?" Sehun asks.

"Shopping of course." Zi Tao grins. "We only have 2 hours and I want to buy clothes."

After an hour of looking around the men take their items to the dressing room. The rooms were all full, but Sehun managed to get a room. Zi Tao waited impatiently outside. "Are you done yet?"

"Don't you think that if I was done I'd come out already?" Zi Tao can imagine the maknae making a sassy face behind the changing room curtain as he responded.

The curtain slides  opens and Sehun comes out, "What do you think about these jeans? They're a little tight, but I mean, I've worn jeans tighter than this before." He turns to his side.

Zi Tao rolls his eyes and lets out a loud sigh, "You're going to take forever! I need to try on some clothes too."

"But my clothes are in-"

The panda eyed man pushes him in the dressing room with him, "There, now we can both try on our clothes."

Zi Tao pulls off his shirt and Sehun steps back in the cramp space of the room so he wouldn't get elbowed in the face.

"What are you staring at?" Tao asks, realizing that Sehun hasn't been moving at all.

"Wha-? Oh, nothing." He s his pants and tries to slid out of it, but it was more difficult than he thought. He struggles around trying to pull it off, accidentally kicking Zi Tao in the leg.

"Ah! What was that for?" Zi Tao rubs his leg. He sees the issue and gets on the floor. He yanks at the bottom pant leg, pulling his pants half down and Sehun falls over. Zi Tao cushions his fall and their foreheads touch gently.

"Thanks hyung." Sehun said, recovering his breath from the surprised fall.

"You cause so much trouble." He looks him straight in the eyes.

"Uh, hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Your hands are still on my ."

"And?" He gives him a smirk.

"We're not in the dressing room anymore."

Zi Tao looks around and realizes what he meant and some people were staring. “Oh.”

The two almost feel embarrassed until a running Jongin and Joonmyun pass by. The two maknaes look at each other. They knew that Jongdae and Baekhyun were in trouble again.