Chansoo

A Day With You

Today was a free day for the group so everyone decided to go out while Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went grocery shopping and make dinner for their band members.

Chanyeol sets the table up for twelve by force of habit. “Aiish, not again.” He ruffles his hair in frustration. He grabs the plate and goes into the kitchen where Kyungsoo was making dessert. He sets the dish back on the rack and the utensils into the drawer.

“Really? Again Chanyeol?” The shorter one says as he began mixing the batter of chocolate cake.

The big eared man gives him a frowny face, “It’s a habit for me. It’s not my fault that I always have to set up the table because you’re too slow at cooking.”

“Ay!” Kyungsoo lifts up the chocolate covered whisk and waves it around, making the remnants of batter fly everywhere. “It’s not my fault I had to run back to get the eggs! Whose job was that to get that while I looked for the milk?”

Chanyeol laughs at the little one’s agitation, wiping the splattered batter off his face and tasting it. “Mmm, there’s coffee in this. Xiumin hyung will love this.” He walks over to Kyungsoo to get more cake batter.

“No.” He turns around with the bowl. “Wait until dinner is over.”

“Ah, but it’s so good and I’m hungry!” He tries to maneuver around to get his hand in the bowl, but the round eyed singer moves away. He even tries to grab him, but Kyungsoo ducks and moves to the other corner of the counter. “Chanyeol, stop it! I’m serious! I’m trying to make food!”

“Fine.” Chanyeol pouts and walks away only to let Kyungsoo’s guard down before lunging at him and embracing him in a tight hug.

The sudden body contact makes Kyungsoo fling the whisk, splattering the kitchen and the two group members with the mixture.

“Yah, Chanyeol!” The little angry one scolded as he wiped his dessert off his eyebrow. The giant chuckles and the sweets off the corner of his lips. Kyungsoo looks up and hits Chanyeol with his free hand on the chest. “Look at the mess I made because of you.”

The tall one doesn’t move, but stares at the man hitting him. He notices some batter on Kyungsoo’s face. He takes Kyungsoo’s face with his hand, squishing his cheeks and making his heart shaped lips pucker.

“What are you doing? Let go of my face.” The shorter man protest.

Chanyeol says nothing, but turns Kyungsoo’s squishy face to the left before leaning down to the batter off his jawline, stopping the little one’s turmoil.

“Yum, so sweet!” The giant smiles with satisfaction, letting go of his face.

Kyungsoo tries to hide his flushed cheeks with a death glare before the door swung open.

Chanyeol takes the chance and runs out to greet everyone.