Mine.

Stealing Kisses.

Mine. Caution: Extreme fluff here.

 

Changmin his lover’s hair, playing with the stray wisps that block his perfect view of molten brown eyes – completely ignoring the quizzical look he is receiving from them. He is amazed at the softness, at the bright shine – even though they use the same shampoo; his own hair isn’t nearly as shiny or soft. He tucks a few strands back behind his lover’s ear.

“This is mine.” He says his thoughts out loud, rather shamelessly.

His fingers graze his lover’s ears, fingertips sliding down to trace his lover’s defined jawline before bringing his index finger to trace pouty lips, which were currently pursued at the moment to prevent an amused smile from appearing.

“Changmin-”

Changmin shushes him with a soft kiss, gentle and slow enough to appreciate how perfectly they mold together.

“These lips are mine.” Changmin mumbles against his lips before reluctantly pulling away.

Changmin moves to peck his lover’s nose. “And this nose is mine too.”

His smaller lover giggles, basking in Changmin’s love when the taller man gently kisses his eyelids, as if he was so fragile.

“Your eyes are mine too.”

Changmin grabs his lover’s hand, kissing each digit before intertwining their fingers. He makes it a point to stare at their matching silver bands that occupy their ring finger, a smile stretching across his face when he realizes how lucky he is to find this man.

“You are mine.” Changmin kisses his lover’s ring.

“All mine,” He declares, though his eyes are searching for the silent conformation.

Ryeowook chuckles softly under his breathe, amused at how silly his husband is this morning. He wants to tease the man about being so possessive, but then he doesn’t want to ruin the moment. So he bites his lip, unsure what to say.

So Changmin decides to help, pulling the blankets away as he tickles Ryeowook senseless. Ryeowook trashes wildly on the bed, squealing and shrieking as he tries to get away from the man who knew all his weak spots.

“Stop-Min! Okay! Okay! I’m yours!”

Changmin stops long enough to kiss Ryeowook again, grinning widely when he pulls away.

“Good, because I’m all yours too.”