Kiss Me Properly.

Stealing Kisses.

Kiss Me Properly. Domestic AU.

 

Wait for someone who bumps mouths clumsily with yours cause they’re too busy smiling to kiss you properly. Yeah. Wait for that. ― Azra Tabassum

 

“Yah!” Ryeowook giggles, smacking Changmin’s shoulder.

Changmin keeps chuckling against his fiancé’s lip, struggling to calm down from the sudden burst of giggles. He laughs harder when Ryeowook continues to playfully slap his shoulder, cursing Changmin for being such a tease.

 “Yah, Changminnie! Kiss me properly!” Ryeowook pouts for only a second, before a silly grin spreads across his face despite his whining. He stares at his taller, muscular lover adoringly, appreciating the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs genuinely and the healthy flush on his cheekbones. He bites his lips, fighting off the urge to kiss Changmin senseless because he still wants to watch his fiancé chuckle.

He still wants a kiss and he is going to make sure he was going to get one.

“What’s so funny, huh?” His arms are wrapped around Changmin’s neck, pulling him closer.

Changmin manages to stop cackling long enough to press a quick kiss. He rolls his eyes when Ryeowook whines again –“Why was that so quick? Kiss me again!”– and ‘begrudgingly’ complies with a longer kiss; soft, gentle and perfectly delicate. His lips curl into a sinfully cocky grin when Ryeowook lets out a low, appreciative moan.

He slowly pulls away, his lips lightly brushing against Ryeowook’s as he stares into half-hooded eyes, peering up at him so innocently.

“I love you, Shim Ryeowook.” Changmin mumbles under his breath, smiling when Ryeowook chuckles softly.

“And I love you too, Kim Changmin.”