Donghae-Meeting Everyone

Super Junior Stories

You were Donghae's girlfriend for a few months now and he thought it was time to introduce you to the rest of the band. You were really excited, you've been a fan of Super Junior for god know how long then you met Donghae and somehow started dating.

"Are you ready to meet them sweetie?" Donghae asks with an adorable smile on his face.

"Yes I can't wait!" You reply almost dancing with joy.

"One thing you should know, Kyuhyun is probably going to be playing Starcraft so don't distract him cause he'll go all Evil Maknae on you." Donghae says in a scared way.

"I promise I won't now can we go please?!" You beg and he laughs and nods and leads you to the band.

"Everyone may I have your attention." Donghae shouts then Eunhyuk replies.

"No!" Everyone laughs but Leeteuk hits him on the head "Ow!" He shouts and Leeteuk glares at him.

"Carry on." Leeteuk smiles and Donghae nods.

"This is my girlfriend I was telling you about and I thought it was time I introduce her to all of you!" Donghae yells and the all smile at you and Donghae.

"It's nice to meet you AHH!" You were pulled away from Donghae by someone.

"Kyuhyun shouldn't you be playing Starcraft!" Yesung yells and Kyuhyun stops, you were being dragged by the Evil Maknae...you must of distracted him with Donghae yelling.

"You distracted me so I'm going Evil Maknae on your girlfriend!" He yells with a hint of darkness in his voice...uh oh what's going to happen.

"What are you AHH!" He starts tickling you and you can't help but laugh and squirm at his touch.

"This is for interrupting my Starcraft time." He says still tickling you, why isn't Donghae helping you.

"Donghae help me!" You shout and you hear him laugh and shout.

"We've had worse than this, and you need to be punished if you disrupt him." He laughs, he's joking right.

"Yup that's true!" Kyuhyun shouts.

He starts to slow down then just stops and when he does you run away from him and then another pair of arms wrap round your waist, it wasn't Donghae cause you could see him across the room. Who was this?

"Sungmin what are you doing." Siwon asks. Ahhh Aegyo King

"I'm hugging our new friend." You hear him say behind you, he let's go and then grabs your arm and drags you over to Donghae and places you there.

"There you are." He smiles a cute smile (yup definitely the Aegyo King) and then walks away.

"Well on with introductions!" Donghae says.

"This is Kyuhyun, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Ryeowook, Kibum, Henry, Zhoumi and Hangeng." Donghae says pointing to each person.

"Thanks Donghae but you didn't need to do that, I'm a fan remember." He goes wide eyed and then face palms and laughs and goes 'whoops'. He's so cute.

"Nice to meet you all." You bow and smile.

"Can we all have a group hug now?" Siwon asks.

"Sure!" But you'll get squashed. "GROUP HUG!" Donghae shouts and pulls you into his arms and hugs you before you get squashed or anyone else takes you, it didn't work very well.

"This was a bad idea." You manage to get out and he laughs at you.

Man these guys are the best in person, you're glad you met Donghae and started dating him because if you weren't then you wouldn't have 15 awesome people in your life that you absolutely adore. Especially Donghae

 

*********************************************

 

Are these good?

should I keep making them

if I should comment

Member

Relationship

Ending

 

so you could have

 

Yesung

Friends to Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Crazy, Mad, Sweet, Romantic

 

something like this

 

please give me suggestions

i dunno what else to do at the moment