Eunhyuk-Best Friends

Super Junior Stories

"What are you trying to say?" You say laughing, you were hanging out with your best friend Eunhyuk.

"That I'm better at everything than you!" He smirks and laughs, you roll your eyes and hit his stomach playfully.

You've had a little crush on Eunhyuk for a little while now, he's always been so nice to you and been there for you all the time. But he's never shown a side where he's wanting to date you or anything, it's always best friend and nothing more, you felt sad but happy that you had him in your life and would hopefully never leave you.

"Like that's true, I'm better than you at everything!" You yell and he smiles devilishly, he raises an eyebrow and looks deep into your eyes.

"Is that so?" He asks, still with the same face.

"Yes, how can I prove it?" You say smirking evilly.

"Well you can kiss me and see who's better." You want to widen your eyes and show your shock but he's probably testing who's the best at not being shocked or something mad like that. Do what he says and kiss him.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to fail that quickly." You smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"If you wanna show me then show me." He says coming closer to you and you don't budge at all.

"Then I will." Was he serious, did he actually want this. Oh well. You have kissed him before but it was a friend helping a friend, you both wanted a first kiss and he just did it cause it looked like you were gonna start crying cause you thought no one wanted to kiss you, that was when you realised that he'll help you through anything and when your crush on him had started. You were about to reach for his neck when he slapped your hand away, you were about to scold him and tell him he had wanted it, that he brought it on himself but before you could he grabbed your waist and pulled you to him and kissed you, you kissed him back without thinking. Whaaaaaat.

Why was he doing this, should you stop this, that would show fear, just do your best and kiss him.

He pulls back and smiles evilly. "Well then I'm not sure who won that one." He winks, you roll your eyes.

"I'm sure it's..." It was him just say it, he won't care, well he will, he'll just take your word for it and walk off with pride. Ehh who cares. "You." You smile and wink.

"Eh no I think it's you." He says, did he just say that, really.

"No that's not true, I say another contest." You shout, and he laughs, what was funny.

"There's one thing." He stopped, you realised he was still holding your waist, you look at his left hand and then look back up with and eyebrow raised, he laughs again and before he continues he goes down to your ear and his hot breath makes you shiver. "No one said we finished the kiss, we just stopped a quarter of the way through." And after that was said you couldn't handle it anymore, you grabbed his neck and pulled him toward you, who cares he asked for it, his grip on your waist got tighter and he pulled you toward him even more, you didn't even think that was possible.

After what seemed like 20 minutes of kissing you both pull away and stare into each others eyes and just stand there in silence, your arms still wrapped one another, you move your hands away from his neck slowly and start to pull back but he won't let go of you, what was he doing now.

"Eunhyuk what are you doing?" You say struggling to get out of his grip and he just tightens it even more making you struggling for breath.

"I can't let you go." He says sounding a bit stubborn. You raise your eyebrow and ask 'Why' and he replies. "Well saying this may ruin our friendship but I love you." He says looking deep into your eyes, you almost come to tears at the 3 last words he said. You felt the same way, the crush you had on him felt different than any other crush you've had on a guy. It was true, you loved him too.

"Eunhyuk-I." You don't know what to say at the moment your in that much shock.

"I understand if you don't feel the same, you probably don't wanna date me since it may ruin our friendship." He looks down and finally let's go of you and starts walking away.

"Eunhyuk it's not like that." You say, almost coming to tears that he thought that.

"No don't say it, I understand, you don't love me, it's fine, I can forget i-." You've had enough so you decide to bring him out of his misery and yell.

"EUNHYUK WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME, I LOVE YOU TOO GOD DAMMIT!" He looks at you wide eyed and you mentally face palm your self for yelling that right in his face.

"_____, I-." Wait was he joking, uh oh. The next thing that happened surprised you and made you squeal in your head with excitement. He walks back over to you and takes your face in his hands and leans in and kisses you. You've never felt so much love and passion in a kiss before. He pulls away and stares deep into your eyes once again and says.

"Do you really?" He asks looking at you with love, worried, scared, shy, all in one, you laugh and move his hair out his face.

"No I just allowed this guy to kiss me twice and I made him kiss me." You giggle and he smiles and rolls his eyes.

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" He asks raising an eyebrow. And you roll your eyebrows and your smile widens.

"Do you need to ask, of course I will." You pull him to your face and kiss him and you feel him smile against your lips and kiss you back.

He pulls back and and hugs you and says.

"I love you _____." He kisses your forehead and you smile against his chest and look up at him and say.

"I love you too Eunhyuk." He bends down and pecks you on the lips then pulls back and smiles down at you.

"You've turned into a really good kisser, who else have you kissed." Way to ruin the moment.

"Well done you ruined the moment, and I'm not telling you." You laugh and he pouts.

"But I wanna know who else has kissed my special girl, if you tell I'll tell." He smiles and you can't help but smile when you see that happy grin on his features.

"Fine, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Jonghyun, Minho, Baekhyun, Luhan and Kai." You say and he widens his eyes.

"What how? You've only dated Donghae and Kyuhyun." He asks and you laugh.

"Eh you need to tell me Mr. And it was just a one time thing." You say and he nods in understanding.

"Ok, fine, Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sulli, Tiffany, IU and Amber." He says swaying you both about side to side, it felt so romantic.

"Same amount." You laugh. "Oh I forgot about this perfect guy called Eunhyuk." You smile and he playfully rolls his eyes and leans his forehead against yours and says.

"Ah yes I forgot one as well, she was perfect, her lips were smooth as an ice cream and her face was the most gorgeous face I've seen in my life." He says smiling down at you still swaying you both around with his forehead still on top of yours. You smile and lift your head and kiss him again.

This was a perfect moment, a perfect day, the perfect guy and the perfect relationship.

You absolutely love him and want to live the rest of your life with him. The one, the only, Lee Hyukjae.