Yesung-Weird and Wonderful

Super Junior Stories

A.N I wanted to do a Yesung story for ages

He's my ultimate bias so I wanted to do this.

************

You were sitting in a corner alone just waiting to go back to the dorm, your girl group was told to meet with other groups in SM so you weren't strangers to everyone, you were in the middle of talking with Super Junior and you were told to spend time with...Yesung, every time you meet them your put with him.

"I have a feeling you don't like me." Yesung cuts the silence and your thoughts.

"What gave you that idea?" It was kinda true but you didn't want to say 'your feeling is right' cause you didn't wanna hurt his feelings, he was nice but was always weird talking to you.

"Well you never really talk to me and always stay quiet when were together." He pouts...he's actually really sad, you feel kinda bad.

"No it's not like that I'm just...kinda shy." You lie. You were like the jumpiest and most excited person ever when it came to meeting or talking to people, when you talked to Siwon once he said to you 'it's like your dancing with excitement meeting us.' Man you wish you could talk to him again.

"That's not true, I saw you talking to Siwon you were almost dancing with joy and you were really chatty." He looks at you angry...what do you say.

"I'm just...ugh...to tell you the truth it's just you weird me out kinda." You look down, feeling terrible that you just told him the truth.

There was a silence for what seemed like an eternity.

"Well I hope you get used to me, cause I'd like to build-" He stops when you look up at him. "Build something with you for-." He was cut off when your leader shouts something.

"Ok I think we've suffered enough with the person we've been put with-." She gets cut off by Donghae going 'Hey!' Your leader laughs and smiles then continues. "Sorry Donghae, I meant the rest of them, but let's swap partners so you can spread your joy to others." She smiles and then all Super Junior start moving, wait what was Yesung going to say.

"Ok Siwon pick who you want." Your leader says.

"Uhhh _____." He smiles at you and you nod, well just forget Yesung you got the person you wanted to talk to in the first place.

"Hello Siwon." You say happily.

"Hey. I know you want to stay with Yesung, I can see it in your face so I'll go and swap with him." He says walking away before you can say anything and going over to Yesung.

*Yesung's POV*

"Uhhh _____." Siwon says, well I'll never be able to finish what I started back there, I'll just forget it.

"Yesung!" Siwon comes over to me, what does he want.

"Yes." I mumble.

"I know you want to stay with _____." He said to me. "It's obvious you like her so continue what you were saying to her and go over there and swoop her off her feet." He pushes me so I have no choice but to go.

*Your POV*

You see Siwon telling Yesung something and then push him in your direction, he looks at you and smiles a bit and then puts his head down and continues walking.

"Hey." He says shyly.

"H-Hi." You stutter replying.

"Um I'm not sure if we should do this here." He says and you nod, he leads you somewhere outside and turns his attention back to you not looking directly at you.

"Um I'd just like to say that...I really like you and I'm really hoping you-." He stops looking fully at you now, you were so caught in the moment, wanting to know what he's trying to say, how good he looked right now, your sudden change from hate to like, the fact he just confessed to you, all those feelings mixing together, you find yourself leaning in and you see him leaning in as well. You didn't realise you were until both your lips touch. You put your hands on his arms cause he seems unsure where to put his arms so you pull them forward and wrap them round your waist and then you put your arms round his neck

You both pull back after a while needing a breath and you both look at each other and laugh quietly. "Well like I was saying I'm hoping you start to like me and I stop weirding you out because I wanna build something with you." He says looking deeply into your eyes.

"I would love to build something with you." You smile.

"Then would you be my girlfriend?" He asks and you're so happy and excited that you can only nod and his smile widens and he hugs you tight and you feel your whole world of happiness has taken over your life.

*Siwon's POV*

'I will let you go this time _____ but if he hurts you and you break up I will be sure to be the first guy you see.' I think to myself, it hurt me that I just let her go like that, it tore me apart, I'll be strong and see what happens with them.

*Donghae's POV*

'Wow Siwon just let her go, he's a strong guy...physically and mentally...anyway, I just hope he doesn't mess up their new relationship.'...'Wait when did Yesung like her...I'm so confused, well I'm going to talk to Eunhyuk.' I walk away thinking.

*Sungmin's POV*

I walk over to Siwon after seeing what just happened with Yesung and _____ and he was probably hurting.

"Are you alright Siwon?" I ask, he looks startled but it fades when he sees me.

"Yeah I'm fine." He smiles, he looks like he's telling the truth maybe he is alright.

"Ok well I was just wondering." I smile and walk away.

*Your POV*

Was this really happening, were you really dating Yesung, you both pull back from the hug and he pecks you on the lips. Yup it's true.

"Well we should go inside cause it's getting cold." Yesung says pulling away fully from you and then grabbing your hand.

You were dragged inside and he and you stood there with the rest of SuJu and your band still in the room.

"I have an announcement to make!" He yells and everyone turns their attention to the both of you.

"_____ and Yesung are going out!" Wait that wasn't Yesung who was that...it sounded like 2 people.

You turn around and see a smirking Fishy and Evil Maknae...ugh why Kyuhyun (A.N I have nothing against Kyuhyun it's just he's annoying me cause he's wrecking my bias list.)

"Why are you yelling it Kyu?" You ask and he laughs.

"I'm not the one you should be asking I was being evil, not letting you have glory in revealing your news, you should be asking Donghae." He told me, you should of thought that so you turned your attention to Donghae who was standing wide eyed.

"Um...I was excited." Awww he's so cute, everyone laughs and Eunhyuk walks over to him and pats his shoulder.

"Well it's time to head back to the dorms." Both leaders shout.

You all say your goodbyes and a few members give you winks on the way out (A.N imagine Kyu doing that, that would just KILL ME). On Yesung's way out basically everyone is gone and you're both standing there looking into each other's eyes smiling.

"Well good night my sweet." He says walking forward wrapping his arms round your waist.

You return the hug and say "Good night handsome." He pecks you on the lips and then pulls back and grabs your hand lightly and pulls you out of the studio.

You say your goodbyes once again and then head to your tour buses, since you were with Yesung you were ready for a Weird and Wonderful relationship