Sungmin-Story from the beginning

Super Junior Stories

You were walking home from school with nothing to do and no one to talk to.

It was usually like this, you would walk home since your friends lived on the opposite side from you so you were used to walking alone. Out of nowhere a person bumped into you and you were about to scold them but you met eyes with a gorgeous man.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He hurried down to your side and helped you up brushing away bits of dust on your jumper and bag.

"It's alright I'm fine!" You smiled and he stopped wiping your shoulder and smiled the most adorable smile you've ever seen.

"Are you sure, I can walk you home if you want." He said still looking worried and you couldn't help but laugh at how cute he looked.

"Yes I'm sure, now stop looking worried I'm fine." He laughed at your comment.

"I'm sorry." He smiles "I'm Sungmin by the way." He holds out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Sungmin, I'm _____." You smile taking his hand shaking it.

"Do you want me to walk you home, cause I don't want you walking by yourself." He raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"If you want if you're not busy it's up to you." You smile and then you hear someone shouting coming closer to the two of you.

"Sungmin what are you-." A man slightly taller than Sungmin shouted and stopped looking at you. "Oh I'm sorry were you chatting up this girl." You raise an eyebrow at him and he laughs and then Sungmin hits him on the back of the head. "Ow Sungmin that hurt." He says yet he's laughing.

"Shut up Donghae." He turns his attention back to you. "I'm sorry about him he's always this annoying." You laugh and Donghae scoffs.

"Excuse me I'm standing right here y'know." He gives an angry face.

"Yes...and." Sungmin laughs and you laugh with him and Donghae glares at you.

"Donghae will you leave Sungmin alone he was having a conversation!" A man that looked the slightest bit taller than Donghae came up and said.

"Fine Yesung." He rolled his eyes and gave you a friendly smile before he left.

"Sorry about him, just be happy you don't have to deal with him everyday." Yesung said and you smiled.

"I can hear you, you really should work on being quiet!" Donghae yelled and Yesung rolled his eyes and said his goodbye and left leaving you alone with Sungmin again.

"You have lovely friends." You say laughing.

"Yeah, weird thing is it's usually Yesung that's the weird one and Donghae is the helper." He laughs and you laugh with him. "We should start walking before we run into the others." He grabbed your hand and headed the way you were heading.

"Do you know where you're going." You laugh.

"Oh yeah...you should lead the way." He goes behind you releasing your hand from his grip and you start walking to your house. It feels like you reached it in 5 seconds, you didn't want to leave Sungmin.

"Well this is my house." You smile but you're sad inside that you have to leave.

"Awwww I don't wanna leave you yet!" He pouts adorably. "Can I get your phone number so I can call you if you wanna go out again?" He smiles cutely and you take out your phone and give him your number.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I am." You smile and he cheers.

"Can I pick you up here and take you out?" His smile widens as you nod and he hugs you, you hug him back taking in his cologne.

He pulls back and smiles then says. "Well I should go see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow bye." You smile and start to unlock your house door.

"Byeeeeeee!" He shouts walking away and you wave.

*Years into the future*

"And that was how I met your father." You finish as your kids smile at you.

"Yayyyyyyy!" Your kids cheer and you see Sungmin standing in the door frame smiling.

"Well it's almost bed time so get ready for bed you two." Sungmin says behind them and they get up and hug you both and run upstairs to get ready for bed.

"I'm so glad I bumped into you that day." He says hugging you and kissing you on the lips.

"I am to, I wouldn't know what my life would be right now if you hadn't." You smile and kiss him again.

"Well we should go check on them and get them to sleep." Sungmin says taking your hand lacing your fingers with his kissing you one last time before you go check on your children. Once you made sure they were asleep you and Sungmin went to bed with him hugging you from behind.

"I love you _____." He whispers kissing your head.

"I love you to Sungmin." You bring his hand up to your mouth and kiss it. You both fall slowly into a deep sleep ready for another perfect day to come your way.