Chapter 5

Surprises

Meanwhile Nicki and Jessica were at the stylists getting ready. Jessica was now wearing a pair of black jeggings, a red tank top and a black cardigan. Her hair was down and wavy, She had side bangs and her makeup was a brown smokey look with light pink lips. She was wearing black sneakers with shiny red trim. Her look was completed with a black snapback with WANG written on it.

Nicki smiled and teased “Looking AYYYY! You are gonna give the wild and y Jackson some competition!” Nicki was wearing a hi low black dress. The neckline was made with a pretty woven silver crochet pattern. Her hair was down and curled at the ends her make up was some bronzy eye shadow with some black slightly winged liner and some false lashes and completed with some cherry lips. She was wearing some black heels.

Jessica laughed and said “I’ll show that damn boy just exactly WHO is the Wild and y one!”

Nicki cracked up and the two just laughed before they rehearsed for each other.

The boys were headed to their last schedule. Junior and Jackson were nervous for their individual stages. They weren’t really sure why they were going to have individual stages but they decided against questioning it. The boys got ready and headed onto the stage and sat down. The show was going to start with an interview with the 7 of them. Jackson was wearing a Got7 style black and red outfit while Junior was wearing a black button down and some black slacks along with a silver tie.

“So Jackson and Junior came out with their relationships a little while back, how are those going?” The mc asked.

A smile crept onto the boys faces. Junior spoke up, “We miss them a lot. They are working hard in school right now in America. Well, Jessica is probably working hard, Nicki is probably still forgetting her homework and assignments. She tends to do that a lot”

Jackson broke out in his hyena laugh, "Jessica? Working hard? She's such a lazy bum!" 

Nicki and Jessica heard them from backstage. 

"How rude" Nicki muttered.

"That boy better shut up if he knows what is good for him" Jessica whispered.

"Why don't you guys send a quick video message to them?" the mc spoke.

"Jessica, this is your wild and y boyfriend, Jackson! I know you miss all of this! Well I miss you too babe~ Make sure to actually do your work! Work hard so we can see each other again soon ok? Stay strong! I love you! Jessica Fighting!"

"Nicki-ah, I miss you! Please remember to do your work! Write it down or something! We can't have you rmemory deteriorating already. I don't want you to forget about meee~ I love you! We will see each other soon. Nicki Fighting!" 

Nicki and Jessica who were hiding backstage couldn’t help but smile.

“I also heard you two are going to be doing special stages for us today”

Jackson spoke up “Yea, I am going to be doing a hip hop dance and Junior will be singing ‘All of me’”

The crowd cheered. “Well I’m sure you guys are interested in finding out who you will be performing with. These two girls are becoming more and more popular. They will actually be performing a quick stage for you guys before you boys perform”

Nicki and Jessica stood on the turning platform getting ready for the surprise. The boys were sitting in their seats wondering who was behind that platform. All of a sudden Forever Young came on. The boys cheered, hearing their own song being played. Then the first voice was heard.

“Forever young shawty, forever young….”

The boys froze for a second. Why did that voice sound familiar. They continued listening. Jackson was feeling conflicted…”it couldn’t be….could it?”

Then the second voice began to sing. This time Junior had a look of confusion. It sounded kind of like Nicki….

The platform began to spin around. Slowly the two girls came into view. Time seemed to stand still for the boys. Jessica and Nicki were standing on the platform. Jessica looked over at the boys and smiled while Nicki finished singing her part. Nicki turned to the boys and sang the last note before smiling at Junior. The two smiled and got out the one word they had wanted to say

“Surprise”

-----------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the boys reactions! :) Thank you for the support!