Chapter 3

Surprises

Jessica tore off the paper and accidentally ripped one of the Jackson stickers. She snickered and decided to send Jackson a lovely snapchat of the ripped sticker before proceeding to open it. When she opened the package she couldn’t stop a smile from appearing on her face. Even though Jackson was a handful at times and half the time she felt the urge to smack the boy, there were moments like these that made her fall in love with him all over again. Inside the small box was a copy of their newest cd signed by all the members, each with little personal messages encouraging her to do well in school and a sticky note that told he to check out the thank you section.

“I want to thank Jessica for putting up with me. She has stuck by my side; From being a loving fan to being my loving girlfriend. Even though we are not by each other’s side right now, she is still my biggest support. We bicker a lot, but that’s what makes us, us and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I have become a better person and I work harder because I want to make her proud. Thank you for loving me and supporting me. I love you Yeobo.”

Jessica blushed and smiled at her silly boyfriend. He could be serious when he wanted to be. Along with that, the box contained a shirt that he had worn in a performance. Jessica smiled remembering how she had said she like the shirt. She never thought Jackson would actually remember that and send it to her. Inside the box was also some Japanese snacks and a few Japanese skin care items that she had been wanting to try. Jessica smiled happily knowing that Jackson was still thinking about her.

Nicki opened her package excitedly. She let out a small squeal. Inside was Got7’s newest album signed by all the members with small messages reminding her  to do well in school. Just like Jessica’s, hers also had a sticky note telling her to read the thank you section. She flipped to the page and began reading.

“I want to thank my Jagiyah. Nicki, you love me unconditionally. You are always supporting me and I couldn’t be more thankful. I am lucky to have met you at that fansigning. You have always given me strength to keep on working. Even though you are not here with me right now, I know soon enough we will be back in each other’s arms. Always remember that you are the prettiest girl to me okay? I love you Jagiyah. Bogoshipo!”

Nicki started tearing up. “Yah don’t start crying into your lunch dammit!” Nicki laughed at Jessica’s yelling and continued going though the box. Nicki smiled widely when she saw the super fluffy hoodie that Junior was telling her about. He wore it to the airport and was gushing about how comfy it was and she had jokingly told him she was going to steal it. A note was in the pocket and on it was written “Now you can’t steal it”. She laughed and put it aside so it wouldn’t get dirty. Inside the box was also two bags of green tea kit kats; her absolute favorite candy. She screamed “YESSSS” Jessica laughed knowing her friend was obsessed with her food.

The two girls made sure to send a quick message to their boyfriends to thank them for everything and then a short message to the rest of the members thanking them for the cd. They continued packing.

“Ughh…I hope my luggage isn’t overweight…” Nicki grunted as she lifted the luggage onto the bathroom scale.

“Same here…” Jessica sighed as she waited for Nicki to weigh hers.

They girls weighed the luggages, both were cutting it close but they were a few pounds short of 50. They high fived each other. Nicki checked the clock. “We better get some dinner then head to sleep…we gotta get up at 6am…”

Jessica cringed at the wakeup time. “These boys better freaking love us…”

Nicki stuck out her tongue. “But for real though…ugh…”

Before heading to sleep that night, the girls texted the boys about how they would be really busy for the next 2 days due to final projects and essays being due. Of course it was all a lie but they had to cover up why they weren’t going to respond to the boys for the next few days. They then headed to sleep, dreaming of their boyfriends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! The next chapted will be up soon! <3 Thank you for the support!