Chapter 1

Surprises

Got7 was busy promoting in Japan. All the members were practicing hard for their Japanese stages. “ALRIGHT! 15 Minute break guys!” The members collapsed onto the floor. Sweaty and tired from the rigorous rehearsal. Jackson and Junior immediately reached for their phones. The other members smiled knowingly. Jessica and Nicki were currently back in the States, finishing up school and also working on getting certified to teach English in Asia so eventually they could move closer to their boyfriends. Jackson and Junior weren’t able to reply to their girlfriends very often but the girls always made sure to still send encouraging messages to them.

‘Yah! Babo oppa! I hope rehearsals are going well. Also watch your ego. I’ve been watching your interviews and the amount of times I’ve heard you talk about how “Wild and y” you are is obnoxious. Also, don’t be telling lies about me to the press! Whaddya mean I tell everyone that my boyfriend is the Wild and y Jackson Wang and my friends are jealous? >__< You’re lucky we are thousands of miles apart right now or else I’d smack you. I guess I’ll end this message nicely. I love you, you idiot! Work hard! <3’

Jackson rolled his eyes like a diva and Mark peered over his shoulder and read the message before laughing. “dude, she’s right about how much you say you are Wild and y” Jackson sighed dramatically “I’m just stating the truthhhh” Mark punched him in the shoulder “Uh huh, yea. Just reply to the girl while you still have a few minutes before we get back to practicing.”

Junior unlocked his phone and chuckled at the number of messages his girlfriend had left. He knew that was just how she was and she usually forgot something in her original message so she would send them as separate messages.

“Hi Oppa~ I hope you are doing well today! You’re taking care of yourself right? Good Luck with your Japanese stages! You and the rest of got7 will do awesome! :D Jessica and I will try to watch some after they get uploaded to youtube. Don’t fall for any pretty Japanese girls okay?! I will personally kick your if you do. J haha And what is this about me being an airhead?! Rude. Now people probably think you have a stupid girlfriend. When in reality, You’re the babo, BABO. Anyways, I miss you a lot and I love you. Let’s try to call sometime okay? Work hard! Jinyoungie oppa fighting!’

‘Oh and tell all the Got7 members I say hi and hope they are taking care of themselves!’

‘And tell Mark oppa, JB oppa, and Jackson oppa to be careful with those flips. I watched the clip of Mark oppa falling and it did NOT look fun.’

‘Anyways, I love you!’

Jb snuck a peek at the messages and laughed. “damn jr, she sends a lot!” Jr rolled his eyes playfully and responded “She forgets to say a lot of things and this is what happens”. “Why don’t you do a quick video call with her? We have like 7 more minutes before we have to start again” It was 11am in Japan so it was Midnight where Nicki was. Junior decided to give it a shot.

“Hello?” Junior’s voice spoke out.

“Oppa?” Nicki’s voice said excitedly.

“Yah Jagi, you should turn on your video!”

Nicki laughed “but Jessica and I are in our pajamas and we look rough!”

Jackson butted in “Yah we don’t care! We look rough too!”

Jessica retorted “Oh so for once the Wild and y Jackson looks like a sweaty gross mess!”

Jackson retaliated “ I’m a hot mess”

Nicki laughed and her video and Junior did the same.

The got7 boys were in sweat pants and t-shirts. They all waved happily to the camera. Jessica was wearing a shirt that Jackson had gotten her for her birthday with WANG 852 on it and some yoga pants. Nicki was wearing one of Junior’s old baggy shirts and some shorts. Both of them had their glasses on and had their bangs pulled back. Nicki was sitting in front of the camera and Jessica was in the background on her laptop. Both girls had a plate of chocolate cake.

“Aish…jagi, are you eating chocolate cake at midnight?!”

Nicki pouted and looked away from the camera “…..no…..”

BamBam yelled from the other side of the practice studio “Hyung, when is Nicki Noona NOT eating?” The boys laughed and agreed. Nicki pouted again “Not cool guys” Junior laughed and said “Well she’s happiest when she eats” Nicki glared at him playfully.

 “Yah!” Jackson popped onto the screen “is Jessica eating a slice too?”

Jessica looked up from her laptop, “Maybe I am” and stuck her tongue out playfully.

Jackson yelled “Yeobo, you better be saving me some”

Jessica laughed “NOPE! It’s too far to send. Plus Nicki made it. Her homemade desserts are really good so don’t expect there to be any left”

Yugyeom and Youngjae piped up excitedly “Nicki Noona’s desserts?!”

Mark and JB nodded “She does make some pretty good desserts”

Nicki smiled “Well if you guys would hurry up and come visit, I’ll bake for you guys!”

“PRACTICE IN A MINUTE”

The guys bid farewell to the two girls. Jackson winked at Jessica and smiled one of his priceless smiles. He spoke out softly but happily “I love you and I can’t wait to see you again soon.” Jessica smiled softly “I love you too babo. I miss you. Jackson fighting!”

Junior blew a little kiss to the camera, “Love you jagi!” Nicki laughed and said ‘I love you too jinyoungie.” The two waved to each other before hanging up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter one! Hope you all like it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!