Chapter 4

Surprises

The next morning the girls dragged themselves out of bed and got dressed. Jessica was wearing the shirt Jackson had sent, a large oversized zip up and some yoga pants and a pair of sneakers. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing her glasses. Nicki was wearing a random t-shirt and the zip up junior had sent her along with her NC State skinny yogas. She had her glasses on, hair down, and some Toms. The two checked to make sure they had everything and made sure all the lights were off and electronics unplugged. They had called a cab to the Raleigh airport. After messaging their parents about making it to the airport, they headed to check in and security. After getting to their terminal, the two grabbed some breakfast and waited to board. They were going to have a stop in Seattle and then they would be headed to japan. The girls slept, talked, and listened to music the entire way there. They actually met some fans on the plane from Seattle to Japan. The fans asked for pictures with them wished them happiness with their boyfriends. Nicki had asked that the fans wait to post the pictures until a day or two later and explained their plan to surprise the boys.

Jessica felt someone shaking her and she groggily woke up to Nicki telling her to get up because they were landing soon. At the sound of the captain announcing the landing, Jessica jolted awake and a smile crept onto her face. The plane landed safely and the two girls grabbed their carry on luggage and exited the plane. Nicki messaged the manager of Got7 to figure out their schedule.

“Sweet! The boys are gonna be out all day. They left this morning at 9 for hair and makeup, they have a interview at noon, then they are gonna have lunch, then they have a game show appearance at 4. They will be back at the dorm at around 6:30-7pm for dinner before heading out again at 8:30 for a live performance. I told manager oppa that we would have dinner ready for them along with one of my desserts.” Nicki told Jessica.

“Awesome! It’s only 10:30am right now, so we have time to buy groceries and prepare.”

Nicki responded “how about we make their food, and set it out for them and we can sneak back out before they get back. We can go to the stylists and get ready and how about surprising them at their live show? Manager oppa said that would be great and plus ratings would go up too haha”

Jessica smiled “Great idea!”

The two grabbed their stuff and called a cab to the Got7 Japanese dorm. Nicki found the spare key and unlocked the dorm. The two the lights. They headed towards their boyfriends’ rooms. Jessica walked into Jackson’s room. The amount of snapbacks were alarming; she couldn’t help but laugh. She smiled when she saw a picture of her and Jackson at the fansigning they met at sitting on the side of his bed. Jessica placed her luggage there before grabbing her toiletries and heading to the bathroom to shower and put in her contacts. Nicki wandered into Junior’s room and laughed at the cup of water that she was sure had been sitting there for at least a week. There was a picture of the two of them making pouty faces at each other at the press conference sitting next to Junior’s mirror. Nicki smiled before grabbing her things and going to the other bathroom to do the same as Jessica. Afterwards, the girls sat in living room making a list of ingredients. Jessica was gonna make kimchi fried rice with Nicki’s help but Nicki was going to mainly focusing on making the chocolate peppermint cookies. The two grabbed their purses and rushed out to the nearest market to buy ingredients. They met some more fans there who surprisingly asked for autographs. The two blushed and smiled happily while signing. The girls rushed back to the dorm and started preparing the food. After the food was done, they started plating everything and setting the table. Nicki placed the cookies in a box and wrapping it to make it look like a package that was shipped. Inside they had placed a note wishing the boys good luck and how they missed them and can’t wait to see them again soon. They made sure to clean up everything, leaving the place like no one had been there. Nicki messaged the manager and told him to make sure the boys don’t go in their rooms. Jessica checked the clock and grabbed her stuff before telling Nicki to grab her stuff because they had to go to the stylists. They left the dorm around 5:45 and headed for the stylists. They were going to be special guests today so they had to make sure to look their best.

The manager pulled Jackson and Junior aside and said ‘You guys have been practicing your special stages right?”

The two nodded. Jackson looked at the manager confused and asked “Yea but no one has told us who we are performing with.” The manager responded “Well we aren’t sure yet either, I heard it might be a fan service type thing.” The two nodded in understanding. They guys finally reached their dorm and they stepped in. Yugyeom saw the food first and was like ‘Wow, the dorm ahjumma really outdid herself this time!” The boys crowded around the food and were in awe. Mark saw the package on the table. The guys turned their attention to the box and BamBam pointed out excitedly “Look! It’s from Nicki and Jessica Noona!” JB smiled “Maybe she decided to send some treats!” Junior opened it and the boy cheered when they saw the cookies. They all cheered! The manager smiled to himself and texted the girls letting them know that they really outdid themselves this time. He chuckled at how excited the boy were over the food and the desserts. They all dug in and made sure to munch on the cookies afterwards.

---------------------------------

Hope You all like it so far!