The trip

The love's chance

A/N: I am having a stomach ache so I couldn't focus. i feel like I wrote some rubbish.

They were pretty surprised as they looked at her. She crossed her arms in front of her, standing firm in not-that-stable ship. “I am sure that this is what you want.” She said. “And I am willing to help.”

“Why would you help?” one of the two new faces, YoungJae, said.

“I don’t know, so that I can have a reason to no marry that bloody bastard, maybe?”  She said stepping close to the ladder heading down to the small boat. “Let’s go, Daehyun ssi.” They looked at him in surprise and he just gave them a knowing smile following her to the boat, as well as Himchan who rowed with Daehyun to the beach.

As he took her in his arms, helping her to leave the boat without staining her clothes with salty water, a sudden feeling their hearts and they looked at each other for a while. “I’ll be going!” Himchan yelled from the boat, obvious to the couple. “Don’t call me if you are going in jail.” Daehyun put her down slowly and looked back to Himchan.

“Bye, Him Hyung. Take care of yourselves for me.”

“Yeah, yeah…” Daehyun smiled at the annoyed tone used by his hyung and looked over the girl who had walked away, he followed her and they walked in silence.

“Did you bring your gun?” She asked him suddenly and he nodded. “Good.”

“Where are we heading?”

“Where are we exactly?” She asked him as they stopped to see the huge beach.

“Maehyung-ri” He said casually. “The closest bus station is an hour ahead from here.” She frowned.

“Let’s go the factory right there, we can ask them for a drive to the nearest bus stop.” The factory she pointed at was twenty minutes ahead and she managed to stop a truck leaving the city. “Can you please help us?”

“What is it sweetheart?”

“We want you to drive us in the first city of your way.”

“I am heading to Seosan.” He said, with a sorry smile.

“Is it far from Taean?”

“No, actually it is the closest city to Taean.” The driver said before giving them an encouraging move. “Please get in.” Daehyun made sure to get in first and scotched her to him, throwing a securing arm around her shoulders as he disliked how the man. “Why are you going there?”

“We are searching for a friend and we heard he was there.” She said brightly before changing the subject and engaging a rather long discussion with the driver. The two hours long trip in the National highway N°15 was lively and animated, to the extent that even Daehyun joined. When they reached Seosan, they left the driver in a very bright mood.

“So, what now?” He asked her with a smile and she pulled out a black Checkbook.

“You will see.” They went to the nearest bank where she cashed a check with a huge amount. It worried Daehyun but she was too confidant to care. Her face was hidden by the glasses and the scarf, and nobody knew her in the bank. As they left the city, she took the care to buy 2 back bags, and they got in a restaurant for lunch. Sitting in a dark corner, she pushed around 4000 dollars to his side of the table, startling him. “Keep it with you.” He was about to object when she stood and took the money’s bag and the back bags before returning with a stuffed back bag for him. “You hold half and I hold half.”

“Why did you do all of this?”

She sat facing him. “We can’t stay still, so we need to leave the city, so we will go to DaeJeon first.” She said before pointing to the waiter so he can come over. “We can’t buy a car, so will buy train tickets.”

“Why?” he asked her looking down to the menu as the waiter gave it to them.

“Buying a car will require our ID and social numbers, and renting a room too. Better option is to hide in Jeju and pull some strings meanwhile.”

“Jeju is like 12 hours away from here.”

“I know. We will buy supplies for the trip and the stay in Jeju.” She said before shutting him up as the waiter came to take their orders. As the man left, she leaned closer to Daehyun’s face. “I don’t want them to put you in jail, Daehyun ssi.” He felt like blushing but then he didn’t and leaned closer to her face.

“Why not? I kidnapped you.”

“I don’t feel like being kidnapped.” She smiled, as their faces were inches away, and their body started burning sweetly. Daehyun didn’t wait for an invitation and leaned more, tilting his head slightly, as he kissed her lips softly. It shocked her so she widened her eyes as he parted away and smiled.

“You taste sweet.” She blushed looking down and biting her lips as she smiled. “Look who is shying here, the girl who saw me .”

“Almost , you still had your gray on.” His head turned red, and he smirked before chuckling.

“You proved me wrong, I used to think that rich people were s full of themselves but… you are different.” She smiled.

“Technically, you are as rich as I am.” He looked at her with “What do you mean” look. “You have half of my bank account in your back.” She whispered after checking none was listening, leaning further. He held her cheek, startling her, before leaning to kiss her again. It was softer, slower and more dazzling than the last one.

“It’s still your money, lovely.” He said as he kissed her again. “Damn it, your lips are addicting.” She chuckled as she pushed him away in the moment the waiter came with their orders. Daehyun laughed slyly and eat with a smirk in his face.

After a long grocery shopping, they took a bus to Daejeon, then a train to Wando, where they took a boat to Jeju.  It was a eleven hours trip, which made them so tired that as they got in the unused room, Daehyun fell up the first sofa in his way, without caring where he did put the bags in his hands or the. “Come, I have a cozy bed.” Daehyun lifted an eyebrow, following her to a plain room and he jumped on the bed before loudly sighing. “I’ll bring you covers, and a pillow.”

“Thanks.” He said closing his eyes. He almost fell asleep when he felt a hand lifting his head and slipping a pillow, then something rather cold covering him. It woke him enough to feel a hand on his hair, caressing it.

“You changed my life…” she whispered but as he smiled she smiled and spoke louder. “I thought you slept.”

He held her hand and changed his position pulling her inside the covers; she didn’t resist much and found herself sleeping on his shoulder with his arms around her. “Now, I’ll sleep.” He mumbled sleepily, eyes closed. They fell asleep that way.

When Daehyun woke the next morning, he noticed the sleeping girl in his arms and smiled wondering when that turning point was when he became so intimate with her. It didn’t sound like they just met two days ago, but as if they knew each other forever. He smiled at her messy hair, caressing it, untangling it, and pulling it down.

“It hurts, you know.” She mumbled suddenly, nuzzling his neck. He chuckled and she looked at him, blushing slightly. “Good morning Daehyun ssi.”

“Why are you so formal? Call me oppa, I’m older.” He said pulling her closer.

“So, Oppa, did you sleep?”

“Surprisingly, yes I did.” He said smirking to which she replied.

“Surprisingly because you are used to sleep ?” he blushed and she chuckled. “To be honest, I don’t mind it at all.” He knew she was teasing, despite the spasms it made him feel.

“Hey!” he hit her arm and she laughed.

“You should see your face.” She said still chuckling. “You are so cute when you are blushing.”

“You too.” He said smiling at her.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” He hit her arm again. “Ouch! Oppa! It hurts!”

“It does?” he teased before leaning to kiss her. “Does it hurt now?” She observed him and his smile died. “What?”

“When did you become so close, oppa?” she asked him suddenly. “It just hit me that I was kidnapped two days ago, yet… I don’t feel worried, sad, and I am kissing you.” She caressed his lips. “I am actually kissing you.”

He smiled. “I thought of that too. Well, I’m not the typical kidnapper, and you aren’t the typical victim.” She smiled. “You understood me, you accepted me, and that makes you special for me.”She felt like crying, because after all, they will part when this will end. “Hey! Why do I see tears?”

“Nothing. I am just…”

He didn’t know what made her sad but knew a way to make her happy and he kissed her, deeper, with more passion… with love. “Don’t be sad, okay Lovely?” he said covering her warmly. “You look ugly when you are sad.”

“You are a liar. Mom said I look cute.” She mumbled closing her eyes. He chuckled and kept caressing her, and a sudden song left his lips. She didn’t expect him to sing, and she looked at him as he sang smiling to her. At end, they kept silence for a moment. “You have a beautiful voice.”

“Thanks.” He said before kissing her head. He was about to speak when a weird sound left their both stomachs. They laughed and left the bed to make breakfast. They bought enough supplies for a week and half, so they enjoyed a nice meal. “I didn’t eat much food in my life.” He admitted.

“Really?” She gave him a surprised expression. “why?”

“We don’t feed on much in a foster house.” She paled. “What? Did I tell you?” She shook her head, ashamed. “This is why I value Hyung, and I am ready to go to jail for him.” When she looked up, directly into his eyes, she could see a sad expression in it and it made her feel sad too. “He’s my only family…  he fed me, covered me, took care of me, he gave me a job, and he was the one giving me money so I can buy the small room I call house, home, whatever. I need to free hyung.” A tear fell in her cheeks before more followed. He walked toward her and hugged her dearly.

“I am so sorry, Dae…” she sobbed.

 “What are you sorry for?” he made her look at him. “You are helping me when I lost hope to have help.” He dried her tears. “Thank you, Souha.”