Chapter 3

Deaths World

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!

"Kids!!~~" The King chanted happily, with a huge grin on his face as he walked into one of his rooms. The group of boys stopped whatever they were doing and quickly straightened themselves, ready to receive their beloved King. "I've a job for you!~~" He said, a smirk forming on his face.

"Yes Master!!" The boys shouted.

"Oh! C'mon! You're like my little children... Call me father!" He chuckled and the boys looked at each other confused. "I said... Call me father!!" Jay ordered when no one said a word.

"Y-Yes Father?..." They said awkwardly.

"Now that's my boys!!" He ruffled the hair of one of them. "Okay so, I know you just arrived... But hey! You've to do your job!!" The boys nodded. "So... I've been thinking and..."

"And it's the worse idea ever!" Rain interrupted and Jay rolled his eyes.

"Anyways... I'm always stuck in here killing people and souls and creatures... I'm always alone!"

"Thank you..." Rain said ironically.

"Jeezus Rain! I want a woman!! And I'm going to have one!!" Jay sighed and looked straight at his 'kids'. "That's your mission! Go back to the human world. I'm going to call the druids and find my future wife! When I'm done, you bring her to me!!" He continued and Rain rolled his eyes. "Let's see who will still be a !!" He murmured with a grin on his face.

"Mas-Father, Are we leaving immediately?"

"Of course!! There's no time to lose!! Make daddy proud alright?!" He smiled before leaving with Rain trailing behind.

"You know this is a really bad idea!!" Rain complained once again.

"You're just jealous!!" He stuck his tongue out. "Now bring me the druids!!" He ordered and left towards another room.


--


"Omg!! Jay!! I-I mean King!!" One of the druids said as they bowed to the King.

"Omooo look at his body!!!" They started whispering. When Jay turned around to face the druids with a huge grin,  this one disappeared only to turn into a disgusting face in a split of seconds.

"Yah!! Who the are you?! The is wrong with your faces?!! out of here, es!!" He said in total disgust, receiving a confusing look from the druids.

"What?!! Omoo is there anything wrong?!" They started checking themselves only to confirm that they look good as always.

"Jay...These girls are the druids... "Rain answered him.

"What the hell happened to the old ladies?!" He asked confused.

"They died many years ago!!" Rain said with a 'what the hell is wrong with you' face. Indeed, It has been a long time since he needed the druids to help him, so he couldn't even know that the other ones were gone.

"I don't understand..." They kept mumbling to each other, unsure of why the King reacted that way.

"I can see your real faces es!! Beyond your spells and those kinds of things!" He informed and the girls were shocked. There was no way they could have something with the king of hell when he knows their secret and he's able to see their worst then zombie face.

"W-What do you want from us?" One of them asked shyly.

"I'm looking for a future Queen!!" A huge grin quickly spread on his face, not only his face but also the druids.

"Omo!! That would be a honour!!" One of them said.

"Finally!!!" Another said cheerfully while fixing her hair and clothes, trying to look as good as possible. 

"Ewww No!! That's totally disgusting!!" Once again, their faces fell and now they were even more embarrassed. "I need your help to find my Queen!" He clarified this time. "Ugh! How could you even think that me... and you... ewwww!!No!! My taste doesn't includes girls who barely have skin and meat!" He continued. Walking towards the druids, they sat around a big table placed in the middle of the room and Jay started looking for his muse.


---
 

"Hyung!!" A little kid ran towards one of Jay's 'kids'.

"Not now... I'm busy!" The man spoke coldly and kept walking.

"What are you going to do?! Are you going to the humans’ world?!" He asked, his eyes sparkling.

"That's nothing of your business!!" He looked at the little kid with a death glare before leaving. *That can only mean one thing... He's going to the humans’ world!!!* The little kid quickly started running back from here he came from, excited and anxious to tell the news he had.

"Guys!!! They are going to the human world now!!! Hurry up!!" Suga yelled to the other boys.

"Let's goo!!!" J-Hope said excitedly while running around. 

"Yah Jimin that's my shirt!!" Jin complained with a pout.

"Oh No!! Not now!! We don't have time for this!!" V complained. "Yah!! Rap Monster!! Let go of those cookies!! You can't even eat them!!" R.M rolled his eyes.

"It's called PRETENDING!!" He pouted and Jungkook sighed, walking towards Suga and J-hope.
"Guys!!!" Suga complained.

"YAH WE'RE LEAVING!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THEM, THEN STAY THERE!" Jungkook shouted and walked away with Suga and J-Hope.

"No!! Wait!! I want to scare the humans too!!" The other boys quickly follow those 3. As the 7 of them reunited, it was pretty easy to find the dark angels. After lots of effort, the 7 little ghosts were finally able to enter the humans world. They stayed in awe while looking at the end of the tunnel where they ended up.

"It looks so nice!!!" V said with a grin on his face and they started walking towards the end of the tunnel, where the dark angels went.

"Omo!! What are we waiting for?!! LET'S SCARE THIS SHI..."

"YAH! Since when do you curse?!!" Jin glanced deathly at Suga.

"Tks... Kill me then!" This one chuckled.

"Yah!! Where the hell did they go to?!" Jungkook asked dumbfounded when they arrived at the end of the tunnel. All of them started looking around, however there was no sings on the angels.

"We are ed up!!" R.M. said, starting to get scared, just like the rest of the boys.

"Let's... just go there! We'll find them... I mean how big could this be?!" J-Hope laughed awkwardly and they started walking.

"Wait!" Jimin suddenly stopped on his track. "We are ghosts!! Why are we scared?!!" He asked confused, making the others confused as well. "Let's just scare everyone already!!" At that moment, all of their fears were gone.

"Let's goo!!" The other ones exclaimed happily.