Chapter 1

Deaths World

 

"AAAHHHHH!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAKS!" Someone yelled from a dark alley in the middle of the night.

"Oh gosh not this again! Seriously why do they yell when they know that noone will save them?"Key said.

"It's quite ammusing though..." Taemin chukled with a smirk.

"Come on guys... We have to focuz..." Onew said while holding the girl.

"Let's have fun then..." Key laughed while walking towards the girl, Taemin did the same thing.

"Look at her nails,don't you think they're pretty?"Taemin asked in a teasing way.

"I don't know, I think I prefer her milky skin" Key smirked, and as soon as they reach her, Key started to rip pieces of skin from the girl's arms. At the same time Taemin started to pull her nails off of her hands, slowly and painfully letting the skin and blood follow the nail. Onew on the other side was ripping shreds of hair off the poor girl's scalp while cutting the girl's face with his own claws. She began to scream in pain while tears run down on her face. As Key was pulling off her skin it was clearly visible her fleash and blood.

"STOP IT!!!" She begged, the blood running down on her body.

"Now that's how I like it..." Key chuckled devilishly. She kept screaming in pain while they kept torturing her and soon she passed out. The poor girl was left without any nails, hair and arms' skin. They carried her towards the UnderWorld to meet the King of Hell and, as soon as they arrive to the castle, Rain welcomed them.

" Woaw... That was a fast one! I don't know if the King is ready to recieve you, but follow me..." They followed him towards a room, at the end of a big hall, and waited for the King's permission to enter.

"Ahm...Excuse Me..."

"Baby it's so crazy crazy, from break up to make up, do this then do that, like a rollercoaster~..." The King of Hell sang while dancing around his room. The 3 boys outside the room laughed when hearing what was happening.

"Yah!!" Rain shouted.

"Baby we need a metronome~~" He ignored.

"YAH!!! YOU'RE STILL A !! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Rain shouted, making Jay stop the perfomance he was doing.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!!!" He shouted, turning his human figure into his devilish side.

"Now that I've your attention... The furies had return with their victim!" Rain said calmly.

"Hm, Let's go to the judging room then..." He said with a sad pout since his servant didn't react to his scary changing form. "Just a question...Does it really shows that I'm a ?" He looked at his friend with a sad gaze.

"No... But I know you too well..." Rain chuckled ammused and, reuniting with the other 3, they all went to do the judgment. As they arrive to the room, more people could be seen, kept on a cage, waiting for their judgment. Just like the others, the girl was put in the cage, as they pick another person to be judged first. After a few minutes, the girl woke up and was terrified by what she was seeing in front of her.

"OMOOO!!! What's happening?!!" She asked in shock and almost fainted when she looked at her arms and hands.

"You're going to be judged..." A man next to her answered.

"W-what? why? And what happened to you?!!" She was still terrified with tears running down on her face and, as soon as she looked at the man next to her, she almost trow up.

"Their torture towards me involved pulling off one of my eyes, and my teeth." He whispered. "They're going to see if you deserve to live..." He continued with a nervous and terrified tone voice. Suddenly they heard a horrifying scream. As the girl looked towards the sound, she saw a person being eaten by a monster.

"Who's the good Ammit?!! WHO'S IT?!!!" The King said happily while rubbing the monster's head. "Now... Bring me the next one!" He demanded. Two creatures grabed the girl and put her infront of Jay.

"PLEASEE!!! PLEASEEE DON'T HURT ME!!" She begged miserably, falling on her knees, and a smirk grew wide on Jay's face. "I'LL DO EVERYTHING!! PLEASE JUST DON'T KILL ME" She cried.

"Oh Darling...You're just making my job easier..." He laughed. "Let's see if you're able to leave with your life"The King grabbed his knife and after making a huge cut on the girl's throat he placed his hand on her neck, being in contact with her blood allowed him to see her whole life. He then would jugde her by the good and evil memories of her acts. After a few minutes, he finally decided her destiny. "Ammit... Here's another one for you!" He said and the girl's eyes widened in horror. 

"NO!!! PLEASE NOOOO!! NOOO!~~" Ignoring her yells, he throw the girl's body towards is 'lovely' pet.

 

--

 

Feeling the fresh sun hitting my face, I woke up from my sleep. After yawning, I got up from bed and went towards the bathroom, doing my morning routine. After eating two energy bars, I grabbed a botle of water and headed out of my house, ready for my exercise. Just like every weekend I would run until the beach,stop there and lay down on the sand for a quick rest. Few minutes later I would start running again, returning home. However, this weekend was a little bit different. I didn't do any stop, neither run to far away, that's because recently 3 people from my neigthboorhood went missing and me being all alone in this area, since my friends and family were at least 30 minutes away, even at the day light I wouldn't be confortable running around. As I was returning home, a man showed up out of nowhere and we bumped hard, falling onto the ground because of my running.

"Omg!!! I'm so sorry!!" I appologized sincerely and got up from the ground. "Ahhh!!" I yelp in pain, when I saw the middle size wound on my arm.

"It's okay..." He fixed himself. "Are you alright?" He looked concerned.

"I'm fine... It doesn't hurt that much. " I lied and prevented some tears from falling, giving him a small smile.

"Are you sure? I can help you! I'm used to see a lots of wounds..." He smirked. "So... What's your name?" His smirk became a kind smile.

"I'm _____, what about you?" I said shyly.

"Oh! Hey ____, my name is..."