Final~

Miracle Could Happen~

At Jung house,

“Luhan, where you’re wife?”

His mother, Kim Jaejoong or better known as Mrs. Jung Jaejoong ask his son, Jung Luhan. Luhan was in living room with his father, Jung Yunho. Both of them was chatting about some business matter when his mother put the tray of water in a table. Luhan go to his parents house with his wife, Park Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O or now become Jung Kyungsoo to pay a visit. 

“I think maybe he at backyard.”

His wife really love to visit his parents backyard because he love to see flowers blossoms at there. All the flowers at there was planted by his mother because his mother love gardening. Not only flowers, there also some of vegetables was being planted by his mother.

“You let him alone at there with that condition!?”

Yes, that condition. Kyungsoo now was pregnant. It’s already 9 months and only wait for his due date.

“He want to go there alone, mom~”

Luhan said while doing a puppy eyes to his mother.

“Let him Jongie~ it’s not like he never go there alone right?”

Yunho try to calm down his wife.

“It’s dangerous Yunnie~ you know he already 9 months pregnant and only wait for his due date. He barely to walk and you let him alone, Luhan?? If anything happens to him what you want to do, huh? Aish~ this kid.”

Jaejoong nag to his son. Luhan just look at his father and Yunho just can smile weakly to him. Well, when Jaejoong was nagging to you, the rule is just listen. Because you will never win any argument with him even his younger brother, Jung Changmin can’t win over his mother nagging. Jaejoong got up from his seat and ready to go somewhere.

“Where did you want to go?”

“I want to see my son-in-law. I worried about him.”

His son and husband just nodded their head. Jaejoong go to their backyard and saw Kyungsoo was smiling seeing purple orchid. He really love with purple orchid because purple is his favorites color and orchid seem unique to him.

“Soo-ah~”

Jaejoong calling his name.

“Ah~ umma~”

Kyungsoo smile seeing his mother-in-law at there. He try to get up but it was a bit difficulty to him, thanks to his swollen stomach. Jaejoong quickly help him to stand up and slowly lead his son-in-law to their gazebo.

“How your condition now Soo?”

“A bit tired umma. They always kick inside my stomach and made me stay up all night.”

Kyungsoo said while rub his swollen stomach with motherly smile in his face. It’s can seen under Kyungsoo eyes, there are eye bags indicate he doesn’t get enough sleep. Well, for this crucial month, it’s really hard for the pregnant one to get enough sleep. Jaejoong too unconsciously smile when seeing that.

“It’s make me remember when I first pregnant my first son, Luhan. At first, I was freak out when I know that I was pregnant but then somehow it’s had wonderful feeling inside my heart. It’s feel warm and you know somewhat it was so special. And I bet you feel it right? It’s normal Soo. I think your baby was excited to come out huh?”

He said while caress Kyungsoo stomach. Kyungsoo just nodded his head over it. Both of them talk over their life, with Jaejoong give some tips to him, Kyungsoo who tell about his pregnancy problem and his anxious over it and all. Until it hit him. He already feel the pain in the morning before they arrived to his in-law house but usually he will feel the pain after 4/5 hours. Then, the pain will hit to him again. But now, the pain keep come to him after 20-30 minutes. He already think it was the time for him but deny it as his due date will be next week. To make it worse, he start to feel cramped in his stomach.

“U..Um.. Umma~”

Kyungsoo said while his hand in his stomach. His face was shown that he was in a great pain. Jaejoong who saw it, being panicked.

“Omo, omo~ what should I do? What should I do? Ok~ calm Jaejoong calm. Your son-in-law in a pain now. You need to calm. –take a deep breath- Kyungsoo, can you wait for a while, I will call your father and husband.”

“Pali umma!!! Its hurt!!!”

Kyungsoo said half scream because it was too hurt for him to bear it. Jaejoong run fast and find his husband and son in living room.

“Yunnie~ Luhan~ pali!! Kyungsoo!!!”

When they heard word Kyungsoo, they quickly dashed towards Kyungsoo.

“Hubby!!!!!!! Pali!!! I feel our baby want to come out now!!!!!!!!”

Luhan who panicked doesn’t know what to do. (He had panicked disease like his mom ( -_-‘)) Yunho smack Luhan head and tell him to bring Kyungsoo to hospital. He picked up Kyungsoo in bridal side and bring to his car.

“Appa~ I think you need to drive us because I can’t drive with this condition.”

Luhan motion to his father that Kyungsoo grip his t-shirt to tight. He can’t do anything to loosen Kyungsoo grip.

“Yah!!! Pabo!! Pali!!!!!”

Kyungsoo smack Luhan head and you can say that it was in a hard way. Luhan do a mental note to himself to bear it for a while.

Luhan, bear it for a while. Your wife was carried your baby. it’s hormone, hormone~

Yunho took a car key from Luhan while Jaejoong tailing him from behind. Yunho help Luhan to put Kyungsoo at back seat but seeing the way he grip Luhan shirt, he just ask Luhan to sit with Kyungsoo too. Yunho drive the car in a fast speed. Thanks to him they arrive at hospital in 5 minutes faster than they supposed to be which is it usually take 30 minutes to arrived. Jaejoong open the back seat to help Luhan bring Kyungsoo to labor room. Nurse who seeing the pregnant men quickly bring hospital stretcher. Luhan carefully put Kyungsoo down. Kyungsoo still grip tightly to Luhan shirt.

“Urgh~ Luhan~”

The tears had escaped from his corner of eyes. The pain he got really make he can’t bear it anymore. He feel like this is the last time he will see his family, his husband, his baby, and maybe someone he love. Luhan who saw it can’t be help but also feel pain seeing his wife in that situation.

If it was me at your place Soo-ah~

Luhan thought in his mind. He caressed Kyungsoo cheek while muttering word it’s ok to him.

“Sir, you need to wait at outside.”

One of the nurse stop Luhan from enter the labor room. The tighten grip from Kyungsoo do not help the situation at all.

“I’m his husband. I will be with him through the process.”

“Are you sure about this sir?”

“I’m sure.”

With that Luhan enter the labor room with Kyungsoo. Luhan was excited when he heard that his wife just got pregnant for 2 months before. He even promise to be with his wife when he got a labor, so that he can see itself how his baby was born. He want to be like his father who be with his mother in labor room when his mother labor him and his brother. He want to support his wife through the process. That’s why he make that decision.

 

Seeing Luhan enter the labor room with Kyungsoo, Yunho and Jaejoong wait at ouside. Yunho call all his family member include Kyungsoo parents to tell about his condition. They never stop pray hope that everything will be alright and the process will go smoothly.

After about 4 hours in labor room, Luhan goes out from labor room. His face was deathly pale. Both of his parents who saw it immediately go to him.

“How him?”

Kim Junsu or known as Park Junsu, his mother-in-law ask Luhan. Luhan just nodded his head weakly before he faint. Lucky for him that his father can catch him before he can be in contact with hospital floor. And the truth is he is someone who can’t saw too much blood and the specific term is he has hemophobia. All of them was gasped seeing it, and the nurse told them to put Luhan beside his wife in hospital bed.

“Omo~ this kid. Aish.”

“Relax hyung~ it’s normal for someone who seen it for first time.”

Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu husband told Jaejoong about it. Both of them are Kyungsoo parents to be frankly. A minute later, their doctor, Choi Shiwon come out from the room.

“So, doctor how his condition?”

Jaejoong ask the handsome doctor. He took a glance to Luhan who unconsciously in his father arm ask his nurse to quickly put him to hospital bed. He look at 8 eyes who waiting patiently for his answer and smile knowingly to them.

“He fine. He and the twins in a great condition. Just know he need to rest because he had lost too much blood and he lack energy now.”

“WHAT?? TWINS!!!!??”

Both mothers just gasped when heard that. Yoochun and Yunho just smile widely hearing that.

“We already be a grandpa, grandpa. Yeah, yeah!!”

Both of grown up man hopping excitedly while holding their hand. Yunho and Yoochun was excited to see their grandchildren, didn’t aware that they just got a weird stare from their wife. Shiwon just chuckled seeing his friend (yeah they are friend since childhood those three ) being like that. He cleared his throat to get their attention.

“Yup, it’s twin. One boy, one girl. And lucky both of them was healthy except the little one was a bit smaller than his another twin. It’s was great that they doesn’t get any complication at all. Which hope it will be ok until they grown up.”

All of them sighed of relief when heard that. They thanks to their doctor for help them to deliver their son baby. Shiwon then excuse himself and go to his room. The excited new grandparents  go to see Kyungsoo in his room. Kyungsoo was laying weakly in his bed and beside his bed Luhan already get conscious back thanks to the nurse who shot him something.

Kyungsoo who saw both of his parents, smile to them.

“Hello Soo~ umma miss you~”

Junsu hug his precious son follow by his husband.

“I miss you too umma, appa~”

Kyungsoo said while return the hug to them.

“You did a great job Soo~”

Now it’s Jaejoong turn to hug Kyungsoo. Yunho give a peck in Kyungsoo forehead. Luhan stood up carefully to get away his dizziness. Jaejoong come to him and smack his back head.

“How come you faint uh? Just a little bit blood you could faint.”

“It’s not my fault umma~ the blood was really terrifying me. And ugh~ it’s scary~”

Luhan do a horror face when think about it. All of them chuckled seeing that funny face.

“But to my surprise, he still accompany me throughout the process without getting faint.”

Kyungsoo said while smile lovingly to his husband. Luhan hold Kyungsoo hand and wriggle his eyebrows.

“I’m namja after all~”

“Namja who afraid of blood huh?”

Kyungsoo mocking him and both of them start their little bickering while their parents just shook their head.

“You’re not much different with your father, Luhan. He also faint after accompany your mom before.”

Yoochun state the matter of fact to Luhan. Yunho face was red from embarrassment he got. They just chuckled seeing the eldest one among them give a deathly glare to his friend.

“As you not faint too Park Yoochun~”

This time, Yoochun face was red after hearing the statement from his wife.

“Hey~ I’m your husband~”

“So??”

Yoochun just pout when seeing his wife not defend him. Kyungsoo just smile over his parents cuteness. Really~ it’s never change since he was toddler until now. Just then, the nurse bring their twin into his room. Luhan took the girls one carefully from his nurse and put carefully into Kyungsoo hand. He took other one and cooing the little boy one. His parents gather around them to look at their grandchildren’s.

“They are so cute~”

Junsu squealed over his grandchildren’s cuteness. All of them agree with him.

“He has your look Kyungsoo. And this little girl got her face from his baba I guess. Right?”

Jaejoong examine carefully the newborn baby. Kyungsoo look carefully the baby girl that he held, yup he got a face from his husband, with a small face, fragile frame, shining eyes and too much like his father. He look at his little boys that his husband held and he can’t agree anymore. His boy got his big doe eyes and heart shaped lips. Just then,

“Where my niece??”

Someone just enter their room without noticed. Yes, someone that just mention is Luhan younger brother, Jung Changmin. All of them look at the latter and he just give them what look to them.

“What?? Did you see alien here?”

He greet his parents and his brother-in-law parents. He immediately go to his brother-in-law and start to play with his niece.

“Didn’t that you know, here is hospital?”

Luhan start his lecture to his brother. Without look at his brother, he let out a sarcasm towards his brother.

“It’s not like this is cafeteria right hyung?”

“Tsk~ you need to learn manner kiddo~”

“As you are not hyung~”

Before Luhan could said anything, his father already cut off his word.

“I think both of you need to learn manner. Aish~ Jinjja.”

Yoochun just find it amuse whenever he see his friend children bickering. Well, he find it was cute. it’s not like Kyungsoo never bicker with his brother or sister just that to see both of them to eager to win from each other make he find it was something amusing. Indeed~

“Hyung~ you already decide what name you want to put to your baby?”

Changmin question make Kyungsoo look at Luhan. Luhan just smile reassuringly to his partner. Before he could say anything, Jaejoong already cut off him.

“If you don’t have any idea, let me give suggestion.”

“Umma~ I..”

“Me too. I will give my grandchildren’s name.”

Both of their mother excited when thinking about it. Kyungsoo and Luhan just can sigh over their excited mother.

“I..”

“If umma doesn’t give any cute name, let me give my niece one.”

Now, even his younger brother want to in.

“Jongie, Junsu~ just let Luhan decide what name he want to put to his baby. Do not interfere him.”

“That’s right. They were his son. Let him decide himself.”

“But I want to choose my grandchildren’s name.”

Junsu said while pout his lips. Yoochun just chuckled and give a peck to his pouting lips make the latter just blush.

“Me too~”

Jaejoong said in sulking tone. Luhan feel a bit guilty towards his mother. Yunho who notice it just smile reassuringly to him.

“Jongie~ I think he already decide name to his baby. I think he already prepared it. Right, Luhan?”

Yunho try to cheer up his wife. Luhan just nodded towards his mother. After some word between of them, Jaejoong finally give up to put the name to his grandchildren’s. Same goes with Junsu.

“I don’t think I need to interfere too.”

“That’s right boy.”

Changmin just snickered over his brother statement.

“Actually I already prepared their name, and Soo agree with the name too. I hope all of you don’t have any problem with it.”

Luhan said while eyeing his family member.

“Go on~”

Yoochun give the cue to Luhan to continue.

“Well for girl, I already decide to put her name, SeLu and her full name will be Do SeLu and this little boy will be HunHan which his full name is Do HunHan.”

Kyungsoo smile when heard his husband said their children name. He eyeing both of his parents and Changmin face. And he can’t read their expression that time.

“SeLu??”

“HunHan??”

“Do SeLu and Do HunHan?”

“Wae?”

Luhan had expect it will come out. He just smile while his other hand caress Kyungsoo hand.

“It has something significant behind their name. And I can’t tell it why. We decide to put Do as their surname because it’s part of Soo name. We don’t want to put Park or Jung as their surname not because we want them to forget which they belong, but as Soo name need to contribute in their name too. I hope umma and appa will agree with it.”

Luhan said while eyeing his parents  face. Changmin just ignore it because he think that name sound nice and just continue play with his niece.

“Well~ I don’t see it as problem. Even though I was curious to death what their meaning behind their name.”

Junsu chuckled when seeing his son-in-law face. Yoochun and Yunho agree with it while Jaejoong~ em.. let’s see.

“So you want to put that name as my grandchildren’s name?”

“Jae~”

“What? I not finish yet.”

“Umma~”

“You~ keep quiet Changmin.”

Changmin just keep quiet after being scolded by his mother. He just hope that his mother not making fuss over that name. Yeah~ because what’s wrong with that name? It’s cool. At least he thought.

“Let’s see first. SeLu and HunHan? Um~”

Jaejoong come closer to his grandchildren’s and take a look one by one.

“Em~ well, that name suitable for them. No problem with me then.”

They sighed with relief when heard that. Jaejoong just puzzled when seeing their face.

“What? It’s not like I don’t like their name~”

“But umma~ the way you said, like you don’t like the way hyung put his children name.”

“Jinjja??”

Jaejoong just show confused face. Yunho can shook his head when seeing his wife confused face. He clearly know that his wife has no clue what they talking about. He always like that and he understand too much every action his wife made.

“Well~ it’s already settle, so it’s ok right?”

Yoochun said while Luhan word thank you to him.   

“Umma~ where Hoya and SeoHyun??”

“Ah~ they will come later. Hoya need to wait your sister finish her tuition first, then he will come here.”

Kyungsoo nodded his head hearing his mother said about his beloved siblings. The room filled with laughter from this family with teasing from Changmin to Luhan, the clumsy Jaejoong, playful Hoya and the slightly gesture from the newborn baby. It’s good that the baby doesn’t cry and so fussy. Their nurse enter the room to told them visiting time had ended.

“Sir~ the babies need to be put in their place back. If you..”

“Oh~ arasso. just wait for a while.”

The nurse nodded her head. The new grandpa and uncle, quickly give a peck to their newborn baby.

“We will see you tomorrow~”

Junsu said as he touch SeHu and HunHan nose. Luhan then let his wife touch their child before he hand them to nurse. Kyungsoo give a kiss on HunHan and SeLu forehead follow by his husband. Luhan then led the nurse take them.

“See you soon dear~”

“Tomorrow we will come again. Take a good rest arasso~”

Junsu and Jaejoong give a hug and peck on Kyungsoo cheek before they left.

“If anything happen call appa.”

“Arasso appa~”

Yoochun hug Kyungsoo and peck Kyungsoo forehead.

“They already said what I want to say dear. Sleep well then. Haha”

Yunho took turn and peck his son-in-law forehead. Changmin, Hoya and his sister, Seohyun give their beloved brother and brother-in-law a crush hug and the most is Changmin.

“Yah~ did you want him to die~”

Luhan who was scared the way they hug his wife immediately put the stop to their action. All of them just chuckled seeing priceless face of Luhan.

“Relax hyung~ he ok. Right Soo hyung?”

“Nope. I not ok. It’s hurt~ Luhan~”

Kyungsoo whine to his husband make Luhan look at Changmin with his murder aura. Changmin can’t believe what he heard. Seriously this hyung.

“Hyung~”

Kyungsoo just stick out his tongue toward Changmin when Luhan doesn’t looking him. changmin can’t believe his eyes that his brother-in-law do that to him.

“Wait letter Min~ you will get it.”

Luhan give a warning to Changmin. Before Changmin could attack back, his father already stop his action.

“Ok, ok. That’s enough. Kyungsoo need to rest. We will come tomorrow. Let’s go. aigo~ this two.”

Yunho said while message his temple. All of them go out first make Luhan alone with his wife.

“I will come tomorrow. If you want anything tell me. take a good rest ok. You did a good job Soo~”

Luhan said while caress Kyungsoo backhand. Kyungsoo nodded weakly follow by his yawn.

“-chuckled- you seem tired uh? Rest well. I love you Soo~”

Luhan said while give a kiss to Kyungsoo forehead and peck to his lips.

“Sorry Han~ and love you too.”

Kyungsoo give an apologetic smile while Luhan just shake his head to reassure his wife that's ok. After he make sure Kyungsoo already sleep he then go home with his car. His family already back with Changmin car, while his father-in-law with their car.

SeLu and HunHan~ um…

Luhan let that name drown in his mind as he driving along the busyroad. The name that had a lot of meaning and reason. That only he know the reason why, not even his wife. He feel grateful that his wife not ask more about the meaning behind it. And sure, it’s had a meaning. At least for him.

 

-END-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

read my other story here~ XOXO

AROUND AND AROUND

HELLO BABY WITH TVXQ

DUIZHANG PROBLEM!!??