Chapter 1

Broken Star

Chapter 1 is UP!!

So, this is the first chapter. Ok, this is just the beginning, I still have more things to introduce.

I hope you would support this story like my previous story too!

I hope this one don't dissappoint you.

Please give me some feedbacks, comment, subscribes and upvotes too if you like my story.

Happy reading!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Ah... So, this is Seoul.. " Say Hyerin as she walks out of the subway station. She never thought that Seoul is a really urban and modern city. She held a big luggage in one hand and with the other hand, she clicks and flips on her  smartphone.

" Where do I get a taxi to Seoul Arts High School ? " She tries to ask the passerby but none of them answers her, they ignored her. She lets out a sighs as her shoulder drops. She decides to walk further until she reached a bus station which provide a route she had to take in order to reach her high school. Yes! She is a high school student! Her jaws dropped as she looks at the skyscrappers and millions of people around her.

" So overwhelming... " She says as she wipes her drooling mouth. She thought that the school must be greater than this. She gulps down her saliva and walk into the bus.

" Will I be able to survive here? " She thoughts to herself. When she thought of the upcoming and the future she had to face later, it gets her a little nervous. However , she had a reason why she moves to Seoul and accepts the offer to Seoul Arts High School. She had a reason why she did so.

" I can't turn back now.. " She says and grips her luggage tighter. She looks at the road outside and enjoy the view, smile slightly, for her brand new day.

" BEEPPPPP " She got a text coming in. She open the message. It is from her childhood friend, Baekhyun, which is studying in Seoul Arts High School too. The last time she mets him was like 6 years ago and they are both still a kid. She gets nervous as she is scared if she couldn't recognize him right away.

 

From : Baekkie

Hyerin, where are you now?

 

She just starting to type in the reply when a call from Baekhyun comes in.

" Hyerin, is that you?" Baekhyun sounds cheerful on the line.

" Y-Yes Baekhyun.. It's me.. " Hyerin says nervously. He sounds easy to talk to so she eased a bit. " I am on my way to the school now.. "

" OH? Really? Hyerin ah, I'm sorry to bother you like this at our first meet after a long time but... " He paused for a while then he continues " I need you to buy me some stuff? "

" O-okay.. " She says and giggles at the end.

" Buy me a trigonella, cumin, garam masala and coriander " Baekhyun says.

" Baek..Baekhyun.. can you text them to me? I couldn't grasp your words. Sorry.. " Hyerin says and laugh faintly.

" Sure I'll text you the list. Bye. " Baekhyun says as he ends the conversation. Hyerin waits for a few seconds for the text to comes.

" trigonella, cumin, garam masala and coriander.. " She speaks out silently. She creaks her eyebrows. " What are these stuffs? Are they edible? " She sighs as she didn't even know what she suppose to be buying at the market. She walks down the bus and head towards the nearest market. She enters the market without any thought or any plan. Due to the fancy looking market, she checks her money first, making sure she had enough tokens to buy those stuffs Baekhyun ask for. She continues to search for the stuff bluntly.

" Ouch ! " A man yells out. Hyerin turns her head to the direction of the voice and she finds out the she steps on his feet.

" S-sorry.. " She bows and apologize quickly.

He just glare at her in return. She gets nervous again as the guy just glare at her, looks completely not in the mood.

" Can you help me to find the salmonella.. Oh, no.. Gella.. " She blabbers trying to remember what in the text messages. The guys just stare at her weirdly. She takes out her phone and read the messages again. The man before her scoffs and smirk.

" You don't know what you're buying? Are you normal? " He asks with a rude tone.

Her smiles drops as she gritted her teeth. " It's not like that. And, I'm comoletely normal. I'm new in town. " She says angrily.

" Oh, so a country bump.. " He says giggling softly. It offends her. Suddenly, he leans over to her to read her text messages, it is was too close that it left her nervous.

" Sorry. My eyesights are quite poor. I didn't wear lens today. " He says and looks at her.

" These are herbs, for cooking.. " He says. " Follow me.. " He continue and walks away. Hyerin decided to follow him.

" He isn't a completely jerk. To walks a person he met for the person time, i guess Seoul people aren't that bad. " She thought. " He must be a good person, as he is helping me out.. "

He stops in his track and turn his head to look at her. He points to his left and pout his lips. " There, the things you're looking for should be there.. " He says coldly.  She rushed over, ever so clumsy and look for the stuffs hurriedly. Finally, she founds the items but the cumin is at the higher shelp. She tries to reach her hand put to get them but she fails to. Suddenly, a pair of long arm reach out and grab the bottle easily and lightly. She is left dumbfounded.

" You need help with everything, right, bumpkin. Here you go. " He says as he placed the bottle on the lower shelf. He turns around and walk away without greeting her or looking back. Hyerin sighs and walk to the cashier counter to pay for the items.

" I hope the student in the high school aren't as rude as you.. " She snarls at him.