Lucky

❝You're My Pretty Boy! One Shot Cafe Featuring EXO [CLOSED]

; Lucky

    “I don’t feel like going, Joonmyeon-hyung.” Baekhyun takes a seat on the cushioned couch located in the living room, releasing a childish whine of disapproval. “Baek, come on. I really want to introduce you all to my sister.” Joonmyeon says in a sincere tone, pouring a good amount of maple syrup on the pancakes he was making for the other members. Kyungsoo, whose the member who normally cooks breakfast or most likely meals for the members wasn’t feeling that well today since he had only slept for 3 hours because a little someone, which was Jongin, just had to persuade Kyungsoo to watch a horror movie with him during midnight. Therefore, Joonmyeon is stuck with pancakes, in which he isn’t very satisfied with, but there was nothing else. 

     “The thing is, why do we have to go when the EXO-M members aren’t even coming with us?” Jongin appears from the bathroom, plopping down on the couch next to a pouting Baekhyun. “Because the EXO-M members are visiting Minseok-hyung’s grandmother today. I heard it’s her birthday.” Joonmyeon replies, his lips forming into a warm beam. “Why couldn’t we come with them? Tao’s just probably there for the cake anyways.” Baekhyun lets out a chuckle, leaning his head on Jongin’s shoulder in an adorable manner. “Because we’re meeting my sister. I really want to introduce her to you guys.” Joonmyeon’s lips developed into a slight pout as he stares at his lazy members sitting on the couch. 

       “Suho hyung~ Is there any more pancakes?” Sehun skips from his bedroom cheerfully, a wide grin on his face filled with happiness. “They’re in the microwave, Sehunnie. And wow, should I say..” Joonmyeon looks at Sehun up and down and slight raises a brow at the younger’s unusual behavior. “You seem to be a bit too cheerful today, aren’t you?” Joonmyeon asks, still keeping his gaze at Sehun. “Well, I’m meeting my favorite hyung’s sister today. Why else wouldn’t I be happy?” Sehun questions with a smile, getting a piece of pancake from the microwave. Baekhyun rolls his eyes, emitting a snort. “That’s such a lie. Everybody knows Luhan’s your favorite,” Sehun was about to turn around and protest but Baekhyun immediately held a hand up. “And don’t even deny it.”

   After a good half an hour, all the 6 boys had finished showering and cleaning up themselves. As all of them walks to the couch for a ‘special meeting’ that Joonmyeon announced, the boys can’t help but stare at Chanyeol’s attire; denim jeans, white hoodie (that had the word ‘Love’ written on the front), baby blue converse sneakers, and a cap. The other members looks at Chanyeol with wide eyes, eyeing him up and down. “What?” Chanyeol questions with a light chuckle, examining his outfit himself. “You look so non-Chanyeollike.” Jongin comments, raising an eyebrow. “What are you talking about? I always wear clothings like these. Casual but appealing.” He flashes one last smile before taking a seat on the couch next to Baekhyun, a small mirror on his hand while applying some eyeliner.

     “Okay, everyone. Before we go, I need to remind you all with some rules.” Joonmyeon announces, standing in front of his groaning members. “It won’t take that long,” He reminds them with a genial smile, but the response he received were only more groans. “First, when you meet her, you have to be polite. Don’t use any slangs because she’s a very sweet girl.” Joonmyeon explains with a beam as some of the members (mostly Jongin) sends him a pout in response. “Does she like us, hyung?” Sehun asks, looking at Joonmyeon with a curious expression. “I’m not sure, but since I’m her brother, I’m going to make an assumption that she most likely does.” Joonmyeon replies, causing curious Sehun to give him an understandable nod. 

   After Joonmyeon finished his lecturing about the rules and regulations regarding his sister, they finally got inside the van, heading to Joonmyeon’s parents’ house. The car ride was filled with endless blabbering, singing, rapping, and random sound effects. It was the usual, after all. Few minutes later, they arrived at Joonmyeon’s house. The house contained two stories, the first floor and the second floor. From the front yard all the way to the backyard, there was a rounded garden filled with beautiful flowers such as sunflowers, roses, daisies, and more. On the backyard, there was a medium-sized cherry blossom tree. The house was in a lavender color made up with bricks, but like the windows, some were transparent in a way. 

        The members were dazed by the splendid house standing in front of them. “Your house is so beautiful, Suho-hyung.” Baekhyun comments, his eyes roaming around the surroundings. “Tell me about it. There’s even a swimming pool over there.” Jongin points to the wide swimming pool filled with glimmering waters with his index finger. Sehun turns to Joonmyeon, giving him a thumbs up with a satisfying expression. “This is..wow.” 

     All of them headed to the front door, waiting for Joonmyeon to finish opening the door with his keys. “Hyung, why can’t we just ring the doorbell?” For the first time of their whole trip, Kyungsoo questions, pointing to the doorbell in front of them. “Because I have my keys and I don’t want to disturb my parents, my sister as well.” Joonmyeon answers, opening the door after about the 5th attempt. As they trailed behind Joonmyeon, their eyes immediately spots a cute girl wearing fuschia mini short, a white skinny shirt, white casual shoes, and her hair in a ponytail. When she spots Joonmyeon, she immediately leaps up from the couch, engulfing Joonmyeon into a warm embrace. 

          “Sister~ Omg, look at you. You’re a big girl now.” Joonmyeon smiles at her, in the verge of wiping his fake tears on his cheeks. The girl releases a cute chuckle, playfully punching her brother’s shoulder. “I have always been a big girl, oppa.” Then, a pout appears on her lips. Then, her eyes found its way on the boys behind her brother. All of them exchanged bows and flashes her a sweet smile, introducing themselves to her. However, there was one person who was dazed and lovestruck; Chanyeol. She is so cute and pretty, Chanyeol thinks to himself, eyes never leaving the girl’s figure. 

    “Hey, Chanyeol!” Chanyeol immediately snaps out of his trance, startled by Baekhyun’s loud voice. Then, he scans his eyes around him, only to see that s were looking at him with confused looks, and the cute girl was standing in front of him with a breathtaking smile. “Uh..er..sorry, I kinda spaced out.” Chanyeol stutters, scratching the back of his head gently. 

        Then, he shifts his attention towards the lovely girl in front of her. “Er..I’m Chanyeol.” He then extends his hand out for her to shake. With a warm smile plastered on her face, she gladly shakes Chanyeol’s soft hand and says, “Jin Dalrae.”

2 years later

         “And then, she was all like, ‘Kyaaa~ When are you two getting married?’ and I was like, ‘I don’t know yet mom~’” Dalrae smiles, popping a handful of popcorn from the bucket into . “Your mom is seriously the cutest mom ever, but you’re always going to be the cutest girl for me.” Chanyeol says with a cheeky grin, staring at Dalrae with sparkling eyes. Both of them found themselves sitting on the couch, watching a romantic Korean drama with a bucket of popcorn accompanying their growling stomach. None of them had any schedules to do since it was the weekend for Dalrae and ironically, EXO’s schedule got cancelled today, so they were enjoying their company together. 

    “Oppa, remember when we first laid eyes on each other?” Dalrae questions, a few popcorn crumbs from her fingers. “I was really flustered.” Chanyeol chuckles and shakes his head in a playful manner. When he had locked eyes with Dalrae 2 years ago, he knew it was love at first sight. Of course, he never had considered love at first sight to happen to him, but he knew when he saw Dalrae, he had to make her his’s. After that first meeting, they found themselves hanging out with each other more often and their hearts would flutter whenever they had a conversation with each other. Chanyeol never regretted dating Dalrae, and nor will he ever. 

   “When you were flustered, you were literally the cutest thing ever.” Dalrae squeals, looking at Chanyeol. “That’s what I thought of you when I first saw you. It was love at first sight, seriously.” Chanyeol admits and he clearly is admitting the truth as well. “You were seriously my EXO bias back then.” Dalrae adds. “Yeah, I know righ—Wait, what? Joonmyeon-hyung wasn’t your bias? All those times, he thought he was and he even kept bragging about it to us.” Chanyeol’s eyes widened in surprise as to this sudden news that he never really expected. Dalrae flashes him a sweet smile before saying, “Let him be. I don’t want to disappoint my brother. Plus, he is also my bias, in a way. In fact, I love all of you guys.” 

       “But, you love me more, right?” Chanyeol looks at her with his signature smile, puffing his cheeks out awaiting for her response. “Of course, I do. You’re my lovely oppa, after all.” Dalrae replies with a beam, bringing up another handful of popcorn to . Resulting from her response, Chanyeol brought his fist up happily while chanting ‘Yes! Yes! Beat that Suho-hyung!’ while Dalrae shakes her head playfully at her adorable boyfriend, followed by a chuckle. “Wait, I’m still your bias right?” Chanyeol studies her with a curious expression, wondering what she was going to say in response. Dalrae playfully rolls her eyes and says, “Yes, oppa. You’re still my bias and you’ll forever be my bias. Well, unless..you break up with me.” Dalrae’s lips formed into a pout as she looks at Chanyeol. “Oh, no, no, no princess. I will never do such horrifying thing.” Without hesitating, Chanyeol immediately pulls her into a hug. 

   “Hey princess, do you remember that picture we took at the photo booth?” Chanyeol asks after both of them broke the warm hug. Nodding, Dalrae replies, “Yep. It’s over there.” She points to the picture frame sitting next to the television of Chanyeol and her smiling beautifully forming a heart with their hands together. It was taken during their first anniversary last year when they went for a tour around Seoul. It was too special and too beautiful so they laminated it and placed it in a picture frame for a remembrance. 

          “You looked so beautiful in that picture. Your smile shined the most, however.” Chanyeol compliments, resulting Dalrae to playfully punch him on the shoulder, like she usually does to her brother whenever he starts teasing her. Lately, she’s been doing it on Chanyeol as well. “Aissh, here you are again, flattering me.” She pouts, puffing her cheeks out in a whining manner. Chanyeol grins and softly pokes her adorable flawless cheeks. “But, you have to admit, I looked handsome in that picture too.” The grin never leaving his face, Chanyeol playfully brings up his index finger and thumb up to his chin while doing the ‘swag’ or ‘suave’ pose. As a response, Dalrae rolls her eyes in a playful manner at her overly adorable boyfriend. 

   Few minutes later, Dalrae emits a sleepy yawn, softly giving her orbs a few soft rubs. Chanyeol looks at her with a concerned look, giving her a light pat on the shoulder. “Is my princess sleepy?” He questions softly, cupping Dalrae’s cheeks as the female pouts, eyes scarcely open. Chanyeol’s lips forms into a bright smile and stares at his beautiful girlfriend for a few seconds. “My princess should sleep.” Chanyeol fixes a strand of her hair on her ear, his eyes warm and calm. “But..oppa..we haven’t finished watching the movie..” Dalrae pouts, attempting to keep her sleepy eyes open. “It’s alright. We can finish the movie when you wake up. But for now, my sweet princess should take her slumber.” Chanyeol smiles sweetly as Dalrae gives him a light nod, leaning her head on his shoulder. 

      Chanyeol looks at his girlfriend with a beam, softly picking up her tender hands. “By the way, I’ve never asked you this..But, what’s your favorite EXO song?” Chanyeol questions out of the blue, only to release a muffled chuckle when he realizes that his question was useless, considering how his girlfriend was already fast asleep, or so he thinks. However, a soft murmur that sounded like ‘Lucky’ could be heard from her soft lips. Chanyeol then broke into a wide smile before uttering out, “I’m so lucky to have you.” And thus, he finds himself falling asleep as well. 


Hello! I had tons of fun writing this one-shot because Lucky is one of my favorite EXO songs! Well actually, I love all their songs but Lucky is just out there you know and it's just so fluffy! I get absolutely motivated when I'm writing fluffy stories. Anywwhoo, you asked for the genre to be comedy, fluff, and romance I believe and I guess this is the best I can give you. There's probably so little comedy in here however, but I think it contains the right amount of fluff and romance~ Feel free to give me some feedbacks on what you think of this one! :D Thank you so much for requesting!~