Chapter 2

Sheep Disguised as Wolves, and Other Adventures of Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jongin and Sehun raced to school extra early to try to get there before their classmates. When they arrived to the classroom they almost gave a sigh of relief, before they realized there was already someone in there sitting near the front.

That someone nodded to them as they walked in, and both boys awkwardly nodded back, not really sure what to do. Jongin read his nametag as he walked by, because if he was going to get beat up, he wanted to know the people who did it.

Do Kyungsoo, sophomore. Student council president. Student council had already elected their president? Jongin noticed Kyungsoo's handwriting was perfect, looking like it was typed. He made a face, jealous.

"Can I help you?" Kyungsoo glared, noticing the face. Both boys froze mid stride. Kyungsoo's previously squishy features now looked angry and dark, making Jongin feel the urge to pee his pants again.

"N-n-n-no, sorry," he squeaked and almost sprinted to his desk, Sehun following behind. Oh god, this Kyungsoo guy was even scarier than Kris and Tao combined, even if he was several heads shorter. 

The three sat in silence, waiting for their other classmates to arrive. Kyungsoo was working on some paperwork up front, but Jongin and Sehun thought "maybe if we don't move, he'll forget we're here", thus sitting like statues in their seat.

"GOOD MORNING, SATANSOO!" a deep voice yelled as the door slammed open, making Jongin jump. A tall guy with large glasses waltzed through, freezing when he saw the two freshmen. He quickly cleared his throat and returned to a more "ugh why do I have to be here" facial expression. Jongin and Sehun stared at him, confused at the sudden change. What the heck?

Kyungsoo simply scoffed, clicking his tongue. The tall guy stiffened a bit.

Jongin had no time to be confused by this, because shortly after the tall guy came a shorter guy, clad in eyeliner. Sehun nudged Jongin, fear in his eyes. He immedietly understood and shrank back in his chair. Why did he have to be in this class?

"Hello, freshies! Welcome to our class!" eyeliner boy said sassily, moving over to their table. Both froze. 

What if he finds out it was me? Sehun said with his frightened gaze to Jongin. 

He probably won't, Jongin assured. Yes, they could talk to each other through their eyes, but it wasn't that weird, right?

"Baekhyun," the tall guy warned, but he ignored him and continued walking over. 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, and I'm a sophomore! Isn't the weather today great?" he said, but before either could reply, he immedietly began sprouting a dozen words per second.

"Well, the weather may be great, but today's not. Like, why do we even have to be at school? School is terrible. Speaking of terrible, you'll never believe what happened yesterday! It was the worst! I was walking around, doing my usual rounds with Chanyeol over there, and then bubble tea just falls out of the sky! Like, what the hell! It ruined my hair and eyeliner! Speaking of both, isn't my eyeliner today great? I kind of smudged the top part a bit, it adds bit more of the 'y' look, you know? If you yourself want eyeliner, you can get it online, all makeup stores around here ."

Before Baekhyun could tramatize the two frozen freshmen any longer, Chanyeol walked over and dragged him away by the collar, although he was still saying thousand words per second.

"What are you doing Chanyeol? Anyways, as I was saying, my eyeliner- oh hey Chanyeol, you'll never guess what happened this morning! I was walking down the stairs when..." Baekhyun began chatting animatedly to the taller boy, who just began blankly nodding along.

Sehun and Jongin just looked at each other, baffled. 

Slowly, their classmates came in one by one, all of them silent except Baekhyun, who was animatedly chattering to a half-asleep looking Chanyeol. 

___

Several days passed like this, all of which consisted of their classmates ignoring them (except Baekhyun) and glaring at them. The freshmen still hadn't gotten used to the terrifying atmosphere of the classroom and came early every morning, where they had to awkwardly walk past Kyungsoo. 

On friday after school, Sehun and Jongin were quickly packing up when a deep voice roared "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!".

11 heads turned towards Chanyeol in shock, some more shocked than others. 

"WHAT THE FRICK, CHANYEOL, WE ALMOST MADE IT TOO!" Baekhyun screamed in protest. 

Jongin and Sehun stared, confused while everyone else sighed and groaned in defeat.

"YOU FRICKITY FRICK! WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?" Baekhyun continued to scream, and Chanyeol flinched. 

"Well, it was about time anyways,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter