Chapter 1

Sheep Disguised as Wolves, and Other Adventures of Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in his 14 years of living, Jongin felt like he was about to pee his pants. 

You must be thinking, "uhhh ew? What's wrong with him? What a chicken". But you don't understand. To Jongin, a freshman fresh out of middle school, this was the most terrible situation possible.  

You see, Jongin woke up this morning, excited to start his first day of high school with his best friend, Sehun. Together, they merrily strolled into school together, while obliviously catching the attention of many peers because of their newfound puberty. 

They happily strolled to the main hall, where they looked for what class they were in, and behold! They were in the advanced class, and most importantly, together! To Jongin and Sehun, who were previously shy and awkward middle schoolers, being in the same class seemed like a blessing from the heavens. Even Sehun's famous face cracked into a smile.

Then, they continued to joyously frolic to their classrooms, still oblivious to their newly forming fanclub. They excitedly entered the classroom, overjoyed to meet their new classmates. 

But this was not what they expected at all.

"Please introduce yourselves," the teacher had said causing them to turn into their current state of fright. 

Instead of other happy and excited freshmen, poor Jongin and Sehun were greeted with deep scowls and piercing glares from what looked like upperclassmen. Very scary upperclassmen. Very scary, cranky and tired upperclassmen who looked like they wanted to be anywhere but here. 

"S-sehun, I think I just peed a little," Jongin whispered to Sehun, looking like a deer in headlights. Sehun tried to scowl at him, but Jongin could see that he was in the same, if not worse, state.

"H-hello, I'm Jongin, I'm a freshman," he stuttered out and instantly paled when ten sets of scowling eyes focused on him. If Jongin knew he was going to end up like this, he would have studied less to get into a normal class. Anything but this. Why were there upperclassmen here anyways? 

"I'm Sehun," the boy next to him said monotonously, but Jongin knew him well enough to hear the slight panic in his voice. Jongin instantly felt relieved when the piercing glares shifted to Sehun.

"Alright, thank you, please go to your seats in the back," the teacher said, and they both froze even more (if possible). Oh god, was this teacher trying to kill them? 

The guys in the front row were probably sophmores at most, and even they were scary. But the back row? Oh sweet baby Jesus, that was where the older kids sat, the ones who could probably beat Jongin and Sehun up without a second thought.

The two freshmen moved stiffly to the back, where a tall blonde with intense eyebrows glared at them, a face rivaled to Sehun's. Next to him sat another blonde, who looked like a freaking ninja assasin. Two other boys sat slightly more towards the front; sure, they looked like freshmen. One looked like bambi and the other looked like a steamed bun. But they had an aura that Jongin couldn't describe; a manly aura that terrified both of them.

They both sat down, trying to control their shaking ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter