'Once-Again!' Introductions

At That Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


What ever happened inside the bedroom was beyond the two souls as they free fall ever so willingly into the abyss and the unknown. Nothing could have prepared them for such a euphoric experience, taken to heave and back to earth in a journey that made time feel infinite yet limited. How could they describe such bliss? How could they have not known how beautiful and innocent yet instinctive, the act of being intimate? How could have it been so easy with each other, for them to give themselves?

 

Surely nothing could have prepared them both for what happened. Now that their ‘innocence’ had been flung out the window ever so willingly, the two young women laid on the bed with their limbs akimbo, breathless and flushed from post coital bliss.

 

The younger one looks up, her gaze hazy and unabashed as her hands laid on the other’s, holding on to whatever it may be they have created in that short moment. The other couldn’t help but paint a satisfied smile on her face, a smile that shown, as her limbs drew the younger one closer. Their need for each other couldn’t have been more apparent as their gazes spoke volumes and the fire was yet to be extinguished. It didn’t seem like it was going to blow away anytime soon as both of them locked their eyes on each other, attraction working its magic to draw them in once again as their lips touched for the nth time that night.

 

If only human beings could live off of oxygen, not one of them would have parted.

 

“Hi,” Eunjung whispers, her fingers gently raking the other’s hair.

 

Jiyeon smiles as her lips trailed Eunjung’s skin, familiarizing and getting lost in every nook and curve; showing the other just how much she didn’t want anything to end.

 

“Hello,” she whispers back, leaving a trail of her kisses, and marking as much as she could. Satisfied with her art work on such amazing body made, Jiyeon grins foolishly at the thought that she could finally stake her claim on her dream girl.

 

“You have a bit of an accent,” Eunjung says randomly, pulling the other towards her to see her eye to eye. She could have sworn that the girl’s cheeks flushed even darker. Unable to control herself, Eunjung pulls on the woman on top of her to meet her lips executing another flurry of kisses.

 

“I was educated out of the country. Haven’t spoke our language for some time.”

 

That simply impressed Eunjung, further igniting her curiosity and catapulting her growing interest even further. “If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?”

 

“Why, afraid you slept with a minor?” Jiyeon’s playful reply gained a bout of laughter and she couldn’t have been happier to hear it.

 

“No…not really, but now that you mentioned it,” Eunjung drawls, pulling away from their affectionate position to look into the beautiful orbs she had wanted drown herself into. And it didn’t disappoint as Eunjung found herself getting lost in the girl’s playful gaze.

 

“You’re in luck, I’m twenty-two.”

 

“Great! I’m twenty-four.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you, twenty-four,” that statement made Eunjung guffaw once again, not minding if her laughter bounced off the walls and maybe sneak into the other room.

 

Eunjung playfully shakes Jiyeon’s hand her laughter slowly coming down from its all-time high, as she says. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too, twenty-two.”

 

Jiyeon chuckles at their ‘once-again’ introduction, willingly being charmed further by the woman beside her.

 

“Job?”

 

“What?” Eunjung asks, startled yet amused.

 

“Twenty-questions.”

 

“Ahh,” Eunjung murmurs at the childish game. This girl is definitely something, she thought. “Graphic Designer. You?”

 

“I’m soon-to-be a regular boring office worker in the boring marketing department.”

 

“Are you here with anyone?”

 

“Cousin and friends. How about you?”

 

“Friends.”

 

“Girlfriend?”

 

“No. You?”

 

“Same. Wife or Husband?”

 

“NO!” Eunjung couldn’t have imagine such remarks from the girl, trying not to laugh out as she was being amused. “‘Special someone’?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Eunjung’s eyes widens in surprise, flashing an obvious hint disappointment.  “Oh.”

 

“I just found her moments ago…at the beach…”

 

“What’s her name?” Eunjung tries to ask, somehow feeling a little bit hopeful at Jiyeon’s additional answer.

 

“Twenty-four. You?”

 

“I just found her too.”

 

“Name?”

 

“Twenty-two.”

 

And soon, they found themselves entangled once again.

 

 

 

 

Two bodies lay on the bed as sun rays entered a small gap from the curtains and onto two sleeping faces, one with agape and the other's face drowning in sheets with their legs akimbo. Only a thin sheet barely covering their ness that anyone who sees the sight would wonder how on earth the two girls survived the cold. 

Probably because of the previous night's happenings that exhausted them to no end that they no longer felt the chill of breeze coming from the AC.

The elder one groaned, eyes fluttering open before shutting it completely, ignoring the little ray of sunshine that got past through the barriers. She groaned in irritation again, turning to the body beside her, embracing the other for warmth and pulling the duvet over their exposed bodies. A smile crept to her face as flashes of memories came through her tired mind until a sigh escaped her lips.

As soon as the sigh came through , the younger girl shifted in her embrace, burying her head in the elder’s nape, her arms wrapping tightly around the body...until the said girl opened her eyes and gasped. 

"Oh my God! I thought I was dreaming!" 

Eunjung groaned at the loss of warmth, holding the girl back from falling off the bed. "What's wrong?"

"OH MY GAAWWWD!" She gasps again. "I got drunk, slept with a stranger and lost my ity! Oh my God!" Jiyeon panicky said, too unaware she just answered the other's question. "Holy mother of all cows! I can't believe this...YOU! You! Y-you! Twenty-four! What's your name again?"

"Eunjung," she replied ever so calmly, sitting up from the bed and ignoring the duvet that Jiyeon pulled away to cover herself.

"I can't believe I did this!" Jiyeon shrieked making Eunjung frown, tightening her hold on the other's wrist. 

"Hey, calm down. I know we were probably a little crazy last night, you weren't the only one who gave yourself to a—"

"FINALLY! I can say I'm not a anymore! And from a hot girl named Twenty-four…I mean, Eunjung!" Jiyeon shrieked again, completely ignoring Eunjung and surprising her. "Oh! This is so awesome! I'm so bad-!"

"Wait, so you're totally okay with this, right?" Eunjung asks cautiously, earning an innocent nod. "And hold on, did you forget what happened last night?"

Jiyeon paused in thought, slowly shaking her head, a blush creeping on her cheeks. She pulled on the duvet over her head in one quick motion, making Eunjung jerk and take her grip away from the younger one.

A chuckle escapes Eunjung's lips, pulling her in her embrace again. "Do you want to know a secret?"

Hearing no response from the shy girl, she continued, "You're my first too." 
 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, so will you go out on a date with me?” Eunjung asks with a charming smile on her face.

 

The smile was enough to strip Jiyeon of her defenses. “Okay.”


With that, Eunjung pulls on the duvet, revealing a shocked girl whose eyes captivated her the moment she saw her near the shops. Jiyeon tries to prevent a small smile, her cheeks in a hue of red as Eunjung pulls on her closer, making her drop the duvet to reveal her all. And before Jiyeon could even comprehend, their lips met in frenzy, all shyness disappearing in an instant.

 



Jiyeon woke up to light snoring beside her, making her giggle at the sleeping girl. She could only sigh in content as of the moment, as if no one in the world could stop her, never feeling so alive before. Who would ever think she'd get her type of girl? Someone who makes her crazy, someone who is gentle and yet rough at the same time, someone who looks mysterious that she could get lost in the moment of bliss just looking in her eyes (especially in their throes of passion). The romance novels online gave her all these ideas, as well as the physical attributes she wanted in a girl but she never knew all these existed in one girl, the girl snoring beside her.

Jiyeon giggles again, sneakily leaving the bed.

 

As much as she wanted to cuddle, she felt so sticky and sore that all she wanted was a bath. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter