Chapter 4

I'm Gonna Find My Love!!

Tiffany woke up in a strange room. She panicked when she saw that she was changed into pajamas. She saw her clothes and quickly changes into it. Tiffany ran out of the door and bumped into Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled, "awake already?"

"Who are you?" Tiffany asked.

"I saved you yesterday, remember?" Taeyeon said, "Chonun Kim Taeyeon imnida" ~"My name is Kim Taeyeon."*~

"Oh, Chonun Tiffany Hwang Miyoung imnida" ~"My name is Tiffany Hwang Miyoung."*~", Tiffany put a hand on her forehead. She was feeling dizzy because what had happened yesterday.

"Kamsahamnida Taeyeon-shi", Tiffany finally said.

"No problem, just call me Taeyeon", Taeyeon smiled, "So where do you live?"

"Just call me Tiffany too. I came from California", Tiffany simply answered.

"Whoa!" Taeyeon was shocked, "so what happened?"

Tiffany started explaining everything to her.

"I can see what you have gone through", Taeyeon gave a sincere smile, "since you're here, want to stay longer and I'll bring you around?"

"That will be great", Tiffany thought Taeyeon was trustworthy enough.

"That's greatl!" Taeyeon exclaimed, "You must be hungry!"

Tiffany's tummy grumbled.

Taeyeon gave out a ajumma laugh, "let's go eat!"

Tiffany blushed and nodded.

Taeyeon took Tiffany to eat and took this as a chance to get to know more about her.

"So what are your interests?" she asked.

"I like singing and want to live in Seoul one day"; Tiffany replyed while she was eating.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled at how cute she looked.

When she realized that Taeyeon was staring at her, she asked, "Is something wrong or is there something on my face?"

"Nothing, it' just that you look so cute while you are eating", Taeyeon didn't realize what she had just said.

"Huh?" Tiffany puzzled.

"Did I just say that?" Taeyeon said, mentally slapped herself.

Tiffany laughed showing her eye-smile, thinking how dorky can Taeyeon be, but was cut in by someone.

"Annyeong haseyo Taeyeon-shi", Sohee smiled, "mind if I join you guys?"

Taeyeon said, "sure." However what she really wanted to say is "don't bother us and go away!"