Final

I'm Gonna Find My Love!!

Tiffany woke up and saw Taeyeon beside her. She remembers what had happened last night. She smiled, but then stopped. She thought maybe it was all an accident. She didn't want Taeyeon to suffer, because she didn't know if Taeyeon really loves her. She knew that she loved her, though. Tiffany decided to leave Taeyeon, plus she was supposed to go back to California today. Tiffany quickly wrote a quick note, took her bags and left the house, without Taeyeon even knowing it.

When Taeyeon woke up and only saw Tiffany's note, she was so shocked to read her note. What was Tiffany talking about? Didn't she know that she was really in love with her? Taeyeon quickly changed to get to the airport. Tiffany arrived at the airport and checked in her bags. For some reason she had a bad stomachache! When Taeyeon got there, she saw that Tiffany's airplane had left Seoul to California. SHe shed a tear. However she wasn't the only one looking at the plane! "Oh man!" Tiffany sighed, "I missed the plane!" Taeyeon looked around, "Tiffany?" Tiffany started to run away, but Taeyeon hugged her very tight before she could.

"Let me go!" Tiffany cried. "Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae!" Taeyeon started saying not daring to let Tiffany go. Tiffany stopped moving and cried, "Saranghae!" They hugged each other some moment and all you can hear was Taeyeon saying, Saranghae!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So all of you might have guessed, Taeyeon married Tiffany a month later. Even if Tiffany was did not find her true love through her own method[internet], but it is never to late find her this one and only true love!