"Criminal" past

Souls of Music

-Hello, everyone! I'm your new teacher of music Kwon Ji Yong! Someone, maybe, knows me as rapper of Big Bang. Please, forget about this for educational period. I'm your teacher and you're my students, okay?
Everyone nodded, but I'm not sure that everyone got it. I looked at other girls: they couldn't take eyes off Kwon. Huh, me too. Though I don't want to mix my personal life with university. But.. It's G-dragon! No, stop it you!
While I was fighting with myself, Jiyong started to explain what we'll do this year. I haven't heard anything! Because of my thoughts! Ah..Good start of my educational year! But I'm sure that girl which was sitting in front of me heard every word, because she was only writing and writing. I should ask her after lesson about everything.
You know, it's a bit awkward to listen teacher like G-Dragon. Yeah, maybe, it's great, but you know, I'm blushing all the time! Because..ehm..you know I wrote a lot of tweets(messages on Twitter) to GD's official account. And I was full of dreams and fantasy like "he's reading my tweets", "he answers my tweets, not directly, but still there're a lot of coincidences" and etc. It was just thoughts and dreams. I always imagined like we'll meet each other, and when we'll get closer, we'll be together! Funny, embarrassing, childish and weird, I know! But it was just a dreams and now..Now it partly true! I can get closer to him, but only as teacher and student, no more. Dreams came true!
But you don't even know how dump I feel myself right now. I'm pretty sure I'm red now! What tweets I wrote to GD! And I kinda believed that we have relationships..Or I just was crazy about him and really imagined all his tweets that were relating to my tweets. Nah, just a coincidence! But as said Master from Kung Fu Panda "There are no accidents". Omg! What am I thinking about! Childish! I'm 19 years old! I should stop it!
Oops, my turn to introduce myself! I have goosebumps! I can't move! Calm down, calm down, calm down! Just introducing! I stood up and accidentally touch the notebook, and it fell! What a shame!
-Oh, I'm sorry.. - I said and didn't move my eyes from the floor
I wanted to raise my note, almost reached my notebook on floor, but GD was first who took it and gave it to me. Finally I looked at him and (I'm sure!) turned into red. His face was so close to me, I looked in his eyes and was about to faint! But without losing my composure, I stood up. He did the same.
-So how's you name? - he smiled.
-Ehm, thanks, ah.. - I've almost forgot my name! - My name's Evelyn.
-Nice name, Evelyn! Be careful next time! - he winked.
-I..try my best. - I tried to smile.

 

———

Thanks for subscribing: @aldimia, @Xiossi, @kiyoshi_101!!!❤️