What a fortune!

Souls of Music

My name is Evelyn. To begin with, I would like to describe my appearance, to make it easier to present the image of a girl of nineteen, with which you will spend a few moments. Curly dark brown hair, ordinary European face, which is not devoid of charm, slim figure, slightly tanned skin and high growth which is unusual thing among all the other girls in Korea which were with porcelain skin and small height. Many people here in this country think it's pretty to have high growth, but for me it was kinda disadvantage. Maybe it was an inferiority complex, but I wanted to be a little bit smaller, because I was a black sheep...All my friends here were smaller than me for 10 or 15 centimeters! For me it's awful... But there were high boys, and I'm happy about that!
Me and my family moved from Germany to Korea and we've been living here for 7 years already, I didn't go to school, I was educated at home. But it was so boring to stay at home, so I begged my parents to go in the university. At first they disagreed, but after three month of begging they waved a white flag. It was hard to pass all exams, because: firstly, it was my first time passing exams in Korea, I didn't know rules of this place, secondly, I'm not brilliant at korean, so some words to me were like abracadabra! But I've passed all of them with high scores! I'm proud of myself! 
I chose Khyung Hee University in Seoul which was established in 1949 and motto sounds like that: "Democratization of School, Ideas, and Living Toward a New Civilization A Civilized World". When I first heard this I was kinda confused, because I didn't understand whole idea of it. And nickname of this university is "roaring lion" which is cool in my stance. To be precise I entered a Graduate School of Art & Fusion Design. I was passionate about fashion and all kind of arts, particularly I was interested in music. Since I lived in Korea, I learned about the musical direction such as kpop. There were a lot of cool groups, for example, Big Bang, 2ne1, Beast, 4 minute, EXO, Super Junior and etc. My biases (here in Korea by "bias" you understand "favorite", or kinda like that) were G-Dragon from Big Bang, Dongwoon from Beast and HyunA from 4minute. Kpop is becoming more popular day by day.
Okay, I've told you general information about me. Now I can start the story, heh.
It was a sunny day. I came into the classroom, sat at the second desk of the middle row. The room was jammed with people so I could hardly see a teacher's place. After some minutes teacher came in. I was in my thoughts so I didn't see him at first, I was thinking about nagging pain in my muscles, because the day before I was running for three hours! But when every girl started to whisper to each other "Omo! It's him! What is he doing here?" or "Is he our teacher?" I was Intrigued, so looked up at our teacher: it was a young good-looking guy, awe-inspiring, with brown short hair, in a light suit with glasses. All his appearance was stylish. You won't believe me, but it was G-Dragon! Oh, I mean, Kwon-sonsaeng. All the girls could not take their eyes off him, and I'm not exception. As all Korean students do, we stood up and greeted our teacher (or sonsaeng). He introduced himself:
-Hello, everyone! I'm your new teacher Kwon Ji Yong!
What a fortune! I have the best teacher ever! And it is well-known korean rapper!!! Three month of begging were not spent for nothing!