TEASER FOR Chapter 5: I'M BURNING DOWN BUT YOU KEEP STANDING STILL

No name, no heart

chapter

 

FIVE

link

link

Hyemi's POV:

"Well, let's talk," Kwangmin says simply, a sly grin on his face before he turns serious again.

"But you don't want to talk," I reply, dumbly. "I mean...you didn't want to before...what changed?"

He sighs and stares at me before murmuring.

"Nothing...and everything..."

"I'm starting to hate it when you dodge answering my questions, you know?" Pouting, I fold my arms across my chest and turn my head away. He chuckles softly and grins at me.

"You're only starting now...soon, you'll be saying: I really hate it when you do that," he chuckles, winking at me. I stop pouting, frowning instead now.

"What exactly do you mean Kwangmin?" My voice is soft and almost inaudible but in this quiet room, there is only the two of us.

"We met yesterday. And we're getting to know each other," he grins. "We have plently of time Hyemi. So don't walk out on me before finding out everything."

END OF TEASER!!
 

 

author notes

The fifth chapter is out. Considering I never manage to finish a chapter I start, this chapter will first be out as a TEASER!! >.< How exciting!! I think I'll use 'Standing Still' (by U-Kiss) as a quote-song since Duho's faceclaim is Eli!!

“...I'm burning down but you keep standing still...”