The Beginning

Summer Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't even know why I agree to do this. Sooyoung thinks as she rolls her eyes.

"I can't believe you talk me into this..." 

"Hey," Tiffany raises her arms. "You said you want a project. So I accepted one for you"

"Yeah, I did but I didn't mean a bikini photoshoot" Sooyoung answers her sharply.

"Clearly Soo, you didn't tell me what kind of job you want" Tiffany replies, while Sooyoung gives her a cold stare. Tiffany sighs and hugs Sooyoung. She rests her chin on Sooyoung's shoulder pressing the pink fabric of her bathing suit against the green one of Sooyoung's. Sooyoung can't be angry with her when she just wants to give her a project and at least they're in this together.

"Sorry, Soo" Tiffany says while making puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! What else could I do? We're already here, aren't we?"

"Thanks, you're the best!" 

Sooyoung leans against the wooden table behind her while Tiffany stands upright beside her. They've been waiting for almost 10 minutes now. The director of the shoot orders his staff to change our shoes and ask them to fetch something.

Both of them are wearing long robes but they keep them open for the weather's really warm today and besides, they're in a summer shoot so seeing them in a bikini is just normal.

"You know, my parents would kill me if they found out that I did a shoot like this" Sooyoung tells Tiffany.

"I know, but your parents are like miles and miles away and the probability of them seeing this is like one in a thousand"

Sooyoung ties her dark brown hair into a pony tail before answering her best friend. "But we're doing a shoot for an international magazine! Still don't think they won't be able to see this?" She asks, raising her eyebrow.

Tiffany chuckles before replying. "You think your parents would read one?"

Sooyoung deliberates for a while "You got a point but, Whatever! I don't care! I'm still not going back there whether they see this or not" She answers, sitting on the table.

"Why do you hate Taiwan so much? Your families are there" Tiffany asks.

"Not really. I mean Taiwan is good but I have more chances in booking jobs in South Korea"

"Is that really your reason?" Tiffany grins.

"Yeah, what else?" Sooyoung asks, confused.

"I don't know, freedom... Love.... anything?"

"Freedom, yes. Love, a big no"

"A big no?" Tiffany asks, raising her eyebrow.

"I didn't come here to chase around some boy who'll probably break my heart someday"

Tiffany rolls her eyes at me. "Hey! Stop that! Not every boy's like that... just cause you had a bad experience once doesn't mean every experience will be as worse as that"

"Oh... wait I forgot, I didn't just experience it once... Let me count first... One, Two... oh right! I experienced it thrice already, isn't that enough?" Sooyoung answers her sarcastically.

"You just happen to always fall for the wrong boys..."

"Is it my fault that I always fall for bad boys?" Sooyoung sighs.

"Sooyoung! Tiffany! The shoes are here!" Their director shouts.

They walk immediately towards the staff who seem to be out of breath already. They make the two girls wear yellow sky high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter