Pink shoes

My next door neighbor

 

 

Chapter Two

Pink shoes
 

 

 

 

 

The next day,

 

Bomi walked out of her apartment door and surprisingly, she spotted her shoes neatly arranged at the shoe cabinet of hers. There was a sticky note on it.

 

Look,I’m sincerely sorry this time. Here,I’ve cleaned it. Fyi, I don’t need pink shoes anyways.

 

Bomi smiled in satisfaction, liking that guy again and not hating on him like yesterday. She grabbed her note pad, sticking her written letter on his door.

 

Thanks :)

 

Bomi took her cap and her mask, shades and finally exiting to the outdoors.

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun was..

 

“Where are you guys?” Baekhyun growled as he started to lose his ing temper. Baekhyun decided to put it in his high speaker after the manager gave the phone towards two dummies. “YOOOO!!HYUNG!!” Kai shouted. “Yeah yo!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

Dummies—Baekhyun sighed as he finally spotted the black van right over the big tree. He ended the call as soon as the van was at sight, leaving the two ‘dummies’ un-replied. “Hyung?” Kai spoke through the phone but suddenly the phone beeped signing that the call was ended.

 

Smooth move brather—Kai laughed in annoyance. They could hear a knock on the van door and soon they were seeing a black haired boy standing there with his mask on as usual. “Hyung!!!” Kai shouted. “Hush! The people around will hear you” Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun entered the black van. “Let’s open up the window a little, It’s hot in here” Baekhyun said.

 

Kai and Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun in disbelief. “Cheese YOU! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY COMPLIMENTING YOURSELF YET AGAIN, YEAH WE KNOW YOU ARE HOT” Chanyeol shouted. “I think you over reacted “ Kai tisked. “Aish really? You ticked me off there..again” Baekhyun rubbed his temple.

 

“I’m sorry?—“ Chanyeol stopped as his jaw dropped. “Well that apology doesn’t sound sincere to me” Baekhyun said. “Hyung” Kai called. “What is it now--?” Baekhyun stopped as he pondered at Chanyeol.”What’s wrong with Channie there?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I don’t know” Kai tried to look at what Chanyeol was looking as well. “Ouh, it’s a girl” Kai pointed. Baekhyun tried to look closer at the window. “Careful! Maybe it’s a sasaeng” Kai shouted. “If she was a sasaeng, we can still refrain since the distance are far” Baekhyun said.

 

 “She looks so pretty, like a yeoshin” Chanyeol daydreamt as he admired the sight he was seeing. “How would you know if she’s a goddess? She’s covered with caps, masks and a pair of shades” Kai said. “It’s my three second soulmate! I finally found you! Wahhhh~” Chanyeol shrieked.

 

“Geez, Love Rain’s ways are stuck in your head” Kai said as he slapped Chanyeol back to his sense.“Get a grip, that thing does not exist” Baekhyun said but he was impressed as well. She really looked like a goddess. Her curves were beautiful and she looked perfect in that white dress. “But that dress looks like a stage outfit if I look at it carefully” Kai said.

 

He’s right, it does look like it—Baekhyun rubbed his chin in delight. “Oh baby!! My soulmate is an idol as well!!!!” Chanyeol awooed. Baekhyun’s attention was at her shoes. “Those pink shoes, they look familiar to me” Baekhyun whispered but sadly he forgot where he saw those peculiar looking shoes.

 

“She’s mine! One who dares to take will have to go through me, you know! It’s not easy to find your three second soulmate” Chanyeol pointed towards the two like a maniac he is. Both of the two rolled their eyes, looking at Chanyeol waving goodbye towards the soulmate of his through the tiny window.

 

Soon they’ve arrived at the stadium.

 

“Dream concert! Dream concert!” Kai chanted and that woke Baekhyun up. “We are here boys, go along, the others are waiting” mister manager said as they boys pondered off to the hallway. “I bet we are going to meet your soulmate here Chanyeol hyung” Kai poked the elder.

 

“Yeah no kidding” Chanyeol laughed as he scanned around looking for people who are wearing a white outfit. “Oh anyeonghaseo” Kai suddenly bowed as he caught the sight of a girl group walking by. Baekhyun automatically bowed, same goes with Chanyeol. As the three looked up, the stage outfits they were wearing were white.

 

“This dress, it’s Apink’s dress” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. They stood up and finally they saw the girl whom Chanyeol called as the three second soulmate of his. It’s Apink’s Yoon Bomi—Baekhyun thought and he flashed a warm smile as they made eye contact.

 

“But those pink shoes”

 

 

 

 

 
 
A/N:

 

Short yet again

 

© story by ApinkFTW do not plagiarise!