Our first meeting

My next door neighbor

 

 

Chapter One

Our first meeting
 

 

 

 

 

“Nice to meet you ma’am, I’m the new neighbor in 613” Bomi greeted, bowing 90 degrees fully with her right palm holding a slice of strawberry cake, decorated with pink icing with a ‘nice to meet you’ card.

 

The cake

 

Obviously, the old lady was quite stunned with the sudden gift and by the minute, she knew that the young female has an obsession over pinkish colors not to mention pink stuffs. She stared at Bomi for a second while receiving the well decorated cake from Bomi’s hand.

 

“Aigoo, thank you my dear but sorry to ask this but do I know you? You look pretty peculiar judging by your features beneath the shades and the mouth mask” the old lady reached up her hand towards Bomi’s mask, trying to pull it for a better look.

 

Bomi backed slowly, trying not to hurt the old lady’s feelings. Old ladies are kind of sensitive when it comes to these things. She’s gone through it a lot with her grandma.

 

“Sorry ma’am but I have to go and greet the other neighbors as well, I’ll see you soon ma’am” Bomi waved as she tiptoed slowly, far away from the old lady with waving hands and forced smiles. Bomi sighed in relief as she headed to the farthest apartment doorstep which was her nearest neighbor (just beside Bomi’s apartment).

 

She smiled again before knocking and ringing the doorstep signing that she’s coming with a slice of homemade strawberry cake in her left palm, this time.

 

Once the door was open, she exclaimed happily, bowing 90 degrees with her face totally hidden. “Anyeonghaseo, I’m the new neighbor in 613, nice to meet you” Bomi regained her position as she gasped in embarrassment. “Omo!” she shielded her face with her two palms, which automatically made a splat sound.

 

The cake fell onto her shoes messily and judging by Bomi’s face, she wasn’t happy about that. “My shoes” Bomi whispered as she looked down.

 

The neighbor of hers was quite stunned at the sudden splat which dirtied his two bare feet. Finally noticing that the knocker was a girl, he hid behind the door, leaving only peeking eyes which were busily observing the young girl.

 

He kind of felt guilty, well who doesn’t, he thought. He was only wearing a white towel, which only covered his down half and not the upper half. Lucky for him, his face was covered with mustache foam which saved his identity from being exposed.

 

But being himself, he scolded the young lady with a mutter and self-voice control. “You should be more careful, you know?!” he was literally shouting and scolding at the same time as he looked at the crouching girl. His attention was at her shoes, which were totally covered with cake and pink icing.

 

Judging by the cake splatter, he knew that she’s a pink lover. Too obsessed—he thought before resuming to her shoes again. He reached his hand out from behind the door, pulling her shoes off of her feet leaving the young girl bare-footed.

 

“What do you think you’re doing—“ the door slammed right in front of her which accidentally hit her pointy nose. “Oww my nose” she blew her nose from the air of . She grunted in disbelief looking at the apartment doorstep 614. “Such a douche bag” she cursed beneath her nose, angrily entering her apartment—bare footed.

 

“There’s one slice left” the cake slice grabbed her attention. Now that she remembers well, she hasn’t given that rude boy a slice of cake. She scoffed in annoyance before resuming to what really cares right now. It wouldn’t hurt right?—Bomi sighed before taking the slice onto a white plate, walking out of her house with flip flops. She placed the cake under the doorbell (there’s a little cabinet under there) slowly and neatly, leaving out a small ‘nice to meet you card’ with a few additional notes.

 

Dear whoever you are,

 

Let me introduce myself properly, this time. I’m the new neighbor in 613, yes your nearest neighbor. I’m really sorry about the cake splatter which ended up in both of our feet. I’m really sorry for that. I left you a new slice of strawberry cake on the little white cabinet under the doorbell as a sorry gift.

 

P.S About my shoes though, were you holding a tantrum on me that you couldn’t help but to take my shoes right in front of me?

 

TAKE IT I INSIST

 

A little love and much hatred from your neighbor ‘B’

 

 

“Hopefully, he acknowledges this, if he really does” Bomi sighed, folding the paper into four squares, putting it nicely beside the cake slice.

 

At night,

 

“ that bastard” Bomi crossed her two thin arms angrily. “What kind of b*tch is he? At least give me my shoes back, he can’t be that cold-hearted” Bomi rolled her eyes. When she was about to go see the 614 doorstep to check whether the cake is still there or not, she heard a slip sound coming from the little space under the door. It’s a letter—she thought. She grabbed a hold of it, reading it carefully.

 

 

Hey ‘B’, whoever you are..

 

I’m kind of-sorry too for not realizing my mistake back there. I’m sorry(?) maybe hell no, can’t believe I’m writing you this un-sincere letter, oops, it slipped out of my mouth there meh. And yeah thanks for giving me that sorry gift, I appreciate and like it. Don’t take it the wrong way, I still don’t like you okay?

 

I just love the way the cake looked like and I look forward for more sorry gifts from you but uh next time please kindly give me pizza instead of that cheap thing and I’ll forget about everything you’ve done wrong to me. I want to be honest with you right now though.. can I?

 

What the hell am I doing? Of course I can since I’m writing you this. A little love and much hatred ,you say? Obviously, you are unwillingly to give me that slice cause I know the real reason you gave me that is because it has poisons and weird chemicals and you are obviously trying to attempt on killing me.

 

You must be wondering why I solved the mystery case so easily, right? Since I’m still grateful for your sorry gift, I’ll tell you the secrets on how I unraveled the secretive reason of yours. It’s always because I don’t trust strangers lightly and you are no better. Yay! Mystery solved and great job anyways for trying to attempt on doing that lousy, stupid thing. It’s really smart haha really smart.

 

And about your shoes, yes it’s for vengeance for looking at my y abs-y body. I planned on revealing my body when I get married and make babies with my future wife well except for my mom, sisters and my relatives who’ve seen it but not  stranger like you, that is. I threw it, I don’t remember where though.

 

I’ll taste the poisonous cake if I want to commit suicide later haha thanks for the gift.Sorry for the long letter there, I just felt like mocking people right now, how much I missed it.

 

P.S Let’s just act like complete strangers and never glance upon nor talk to each other ever again okay?

 

Very much hatred from your dearest lovingly neighbor, B

 

 

“” Bomi tore the paper into bits, throwing it into the rubbish bin for good. “This is just the start” Bomi sighed, walking to her bed lazily before drifting into deep sleep

 

 

 

 

 
 
A/N:

 

It was short O-O.This was supposed to be an only one chaptered oneshot story but I changed it since I still can't figure out the continuation after one completely long stop. My english , sorry. It's not my first language to be honest. It's still a oneshot story but it will consist a few chapters, maybe 3-4 chapters at most. Looking forward to all those beautiful comments ;-; and i love the layout I used mehe

 

 

© story by ApinkFTW do not plagiarise!