O1.12.2O14

30 Days.

01: 
First day

▶ Seoul, 1st December 2014 ▬▬ 7:00 pm.

« I've booked a room for thirty days under the name of Park Chanyeol » a deep voice echoed through the walls of the reception. The hotel was almost entirely desert, guests probably would have returned for dinner time.

« Ah, yes. Mr Park Chanyeol, your room number is 204, at the 2nd floor » replied the young lady, gently smiling and holding out the electronic card to the giant standing there in front of the desk.
The red haired guy just nodded, raising his bag and guitar (kept inside a black case) from the ground. 
He entered the elevator and immediately pressed the " 2 " botton, then he began to tap his fingers on the neck of the guitar case, waiting to reach the floor. Chanyeol was not there because he was on holiday or something; he just didn't have a place where to stay. He fought with his bestfriend and roommate, got kicked out, and then had to survive with the small amount of money he had. 
That hotel room was booked for thirty days, a month, but when that month would pass, what would he do? Where would he go? 
Really, it was irritating. So irritating that he found himself repeatedly arguing with the electronic card before being able to center it perfectly into the device to open the door of the room 204. 

« What the » was the first thing that came from his lips as soon as he crossed the threshold of the room.

There were two beds. And leaning on the one closest to the balcony, separated from the room by a large French window there was an open suitcase with clothes, shoes and purses of smaller size inside.
On the nightstand next to the bed, there was a stack of at least ten books.

Chanyeol frowned, taking two steps backward to control the number lacquered in silver on the room's door. 

' 204 '. That was right. 
Well, the electronic card worked so there's no way he got wrong. 
But why the hell were there two beds ? And who the hell entered before him, leaving all his things ? On the bed closest to the window, on top of that.
There was definitely a mistake, he had to talk with someone at the reception. He forced himself to leave his things on the unoccupied bed , being careful to position the guitar so that it couldn't fall. 
Then he rushed back to the still ajar door, to open it in a flash and end up with something hard to slam against his chest.

« Ouch- » a thin voice vibrated against the fabric of his black T-shirt; Chanyeol lowered his head, digging out a bush of dark brown, slightly wavy hair. The small figure stepped back, putting a hand over his forehead. A guy with plump lips and big black eyes looked up at Chanyeol's face, which was literally expressing the taller guy's feelings through a purely nervous expression.

« Good evening » the brown haired guy chiped. His accent was strange « I apologize for the accident, I was in a hurry because I should use the bathroom » he bowed a little and it seemed so awkward.
Chanyeol didn't even bother to do the same
« No need to apologize. » 
« Are you the janitor? » 
« ... what ? » did that dwarf really mistake him for the janitor? Was he retarded or something ? 
« Do I look like a janitor to you ? » Chanyeol asked, slightly  pursing his lips. 
The guy lifted his shoulders « I see no other reason why you'd be able to get into my room » he looked so calm while saying that. 

« Your room ? » the taller asked in reply
« Yes, my room. Number 204, see ? » the guy pointed at the number on the door behind Chanyeol's shoulders then took his electronic card from his trousers' pocket. " Room n° 204 " was written on it. 

The giant crossed his arms, staring at him « Well, this is my room, too. See ? I've got the card as well » he showed him his own card, placing it between two fingers. 
The other looked surprised
 « So we've got the same room ! »
« Seems like we did. »  
« But I didn't ask to be in the same room with you. I just asked for a room for myself. »
« And so did I. »  
« That's absurd. »
« You didn't even have a slightest doubt when you saw that this was a double room ? »  
« Well, I just thought they were very generous ... » that guy was really something. His accent was ridiculous and he looked really slow. 

Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair, puffing and closing his eyes « Anyway, I'm not going to share a room with someone, especially with a guy. »
« M - me, too ! I don't want to ! » the other stiffened.

« Well, I was just going to the reception to solve this problem. I think you should come, too » Chanyeol finally moved from the threshold, placing his hands in his pockets. 
The guy nodded and started following him, but then stopped in front of the elevator 
« ... can I use the bathroom, first ? » he mumbled
« Just hold it in » he barked back, entering the elevator and fastly sending the other an icy stare. 

Finally reached the reception, Chanyeol rushed to the desk, placing both of his hands on the top of it. The young lady smiled at him
« Oh, good evening. How can I hel-- »
« Why am I in the same room with another guy ? »
« Excuse me sir, what did you say ? »
He growled « I was in-- »
« Excuse him, lady. We were just wondering why we got a double room since we don't know each other and booked single rooms for ourselves » the other guy interrupted him, making him move from the desk and placing himself in front of him. 
Chanyeol could just kill him with his own glance.
« Oh, really ? We're so sorry for the inconvenience. Let me just check the computer. I need your names and your room number, please. »
« My name is Zhang Yixing. Our room number is 204 » Chanyeol looked at him for a moment: so he really was a foreigner. Chinese, right ? 
« Park Chanyeol » he finally added. 

They had to wait just few secondse lady to end the checking
« Yes, you booked a room exactly for the same period and we accidentaly given you a double room » the lady smiled, Chanyeol just stared at her « Can't you just give us single rooms ? I want to arrange my stuff. »
The lady came back checking her computer and suddenly frowned « We're so sorry, sir. We don't have single rooms avaiable at the moment, and they're all already booked for all the month by different people. »

Yixing just let out a sigh, looking at the other beside him.
Chanyeol growled for the second time « This is ridiculous. I don't have money to move to another hotel ! » Yixing looked down at the top of the desk « Neither do I ... ». 
The lady just stood quiet, a bit worried and waiting for them to take a decision. 

« We could try » Yixing mumbled, playing with his own fingers but not looking at Chanyeol's face: he had to admit that that guy scared him a little. 
« I spent all my money to book this room, it's obvious that I can't do anything » the taller just pouted, staring at the elevator as it was the most irritating thing in the world.
« The bed is not a double one, so I think it will be easier for you to keep your personal space » attended the lady, awkwardly smiling at them. 

Chanyeol seemed to electrocute her with his glance, then just shrugged 
« Okay then » he moved away from the desk, heading for the dining room where many guests of the hotel had already took place. 
Yixing fastly turned himself to him, frowning « W-wait, where are you going ? » he asked, and he had to raise his voice to be heard.

« Isn't it obvious ? It's dinner time and I'm hungry » the taller replied, looking up to the ceiling, still walking. 
« But I still didn't go to the bathroom ! » Yixing reached for him, but Chanyeol seemed to speed up his steps
« I'm not waiting for you. » Yixing pouted, but still followed him inside the dining room. 

Seriously, those 30 days would have seemed like an eternity for both of them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Celiane's room:
The first chapter is finally out ~ tell me your opinions ! #celebrates
Hope you enjoy it,
Celiane.