Who are we talking about?

30 Days.

30 Days
 Who are we talking about ? 


Park Chanyeol was not a type of guy with a single, defined character. We could say, he was more like a child enclosed in a 22 years old man's body. Not that he was not responsable but, more precisely, he put all is effort only in doing things he liked. These were three, and very simple: music, food and his precious one and only, his guitar. 
He was quite lazy, that's why he got discharged from all the jobs he found: in his red-haired head there was just music, while all other things were simply considered ' nothing ' in comparision. 
Not having a real job, the only way Park Chanyeol had to make money was playing his guitar in the middle of one of Seoul's squares, playing and singing songs everyone could know, or that he composed himself. He was quite good, some people even got to know him and seemed really happy finding him at evening, sitting on his little chair. 
' The red-haired singer ', or ' the hot guy with the guitar ', the latter obviously was a nickname given by girls, but this is how people used to call him, not knowing his real name. 
Not having a real job, not having a real home where to stay, Park Chanyeol used to use the money obtained evening by evening to pay his part of the rent of the house where he stayed with his friend, Wu Yifan. This one was a design student at Seoul National University, he could be considered a ' cool guy ' and he met Chanyeol during a party with his friends in a pub, where in the same evening Chanyeol got called to play his guitar. 
They became very good friends, then Yifan offered Chanyeol to live in his rented house near the University. 

Everything was going well, but one day Park Chanyeol and Wu Yifan argued and Chanyeol got kicked out.
Luckily, he had enough money to pay for a hotel room for thirty days in Seoul. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zhang Yixing was a chinese guy with a very simple and common lifestyle: he was 20 years old, he worked in a library not so far from the center of Changsha and at the same time studied korean and other foreign languages in University­: he could talk and write in korean quite well, even if the chinese accent didn't really help him. 
Yixing had always been a rather heedless guy, clumsy and tended to forget something very easily. He was a clever guy, anyway, very quiet and gentle. 

" Family and friends come first ", he used to say. But even though he was very attached to his family and his city, the dream of the young bookseller was to travel. Yixing had read books of adventure and fantastic trips since he was a child, and he knew that following the example of his heroes would be his future.

Working hard in the library, even doing overtimes, Zhang Yixing gained enough money to start his first month of experience abroad, and he booked a hotel room for thirty days in Seoul.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Celiane's room: 


Here I am with a new story for you guys ~ this time is about EXO, yay. 

Well, not really EXO, since the characters are all OC, but - names and physical appearance are still the same, right ? ( lol )
I still don't remember when the idea for this fanfiction came out, I just decided to put my two favourite members ( Lay and Chanyeol, as you could see ) into a lovey dovey love stor-- well, I still don't know what is going to happen. #donthateme

So, Park Chanyeol and Zhang Yixing  are going to meet, what do you think will happen ? 

Hope you enjoy this story, 
yours,
Celiane.