You Think You're Funny? (Jay Park)

Khiphop One Shots

Dedicating this one shot to Clarise-unnie! Enjoy. :*

~

"Cards on the table we're both showing hearts!" Jay sang with a loud voice, not evencaring if he's off the key just for the heck of singing with the radio.

"Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you oh." He finished while his expression so caught up in the situation. Can you imagine himbeing like this on camera? Of course not! Well, maybe when he's drunk yes that one counts. One time, she remembered seeing him running around the house with all his glory singing Metronome with a kid-like voice.

"Jay, you gotta stop singing like that. Sing it properly!" I screamed shaking my head in disbelief. If he wasn't my boyfriend, I would have punched this guy with all the energy I have to stop him from crying out loud like a lady on labor.

"Love your curves, and all your edges..." He sang with his y ballad voice moving closer to me.

I got to admit, my man look y as hell when he do this.

He flicked my forehead and ran to the living room yelling back at me, "Catch me, babe!"

What the hell is this guy on? I groaned with frustration and continued cooking for our lunch. The guys will be arriving today. It's been a while since they've been here before. I missed having them around. They're really a fun bunch despite the fact they could be annoying. Each of them have different personalities and I learned to live with them when I had Jay with me. I see why Jay see them  not only for fame, but then these people are extension to his family. He would do anything to protect them. It's just his nature.

Sometimes it can be a bad thing. I get scared, because people might take advanatge of his personality. He doesn't have to change though, and he doesn't mind. Even if people might hate him, he do things like how he wants to.

"Ding dong, lovebirds!" Someone yelled behind the door. Obviously it came from Loco, with his playful voice.

"Coming for you, bro." Jay answered sweetly, seemingly riding with Loco's joke.

I tried to hide my smile away, but they're just too adorable.

"Ah, my boys! I missed you all. Can you smell that? So delicious, just like the person who's cooking it." Jay said to them while snickering in my direction. I wanted to kick his balls for saying that, but then never mind it.

"Sweet stuff. You guys might get diabetes you know? I'm just warning yah, boss." ChaCha said while chuckling.

"As if you and your girl isn't this sweet. For all I know..." I trailed off and smiled at him innocently.

"See? She gets to learn how to answer back nicely too! It's a perk of having Jay Park as your boyfriend. Something your girls won't experience. ." Jay boastfully exclaimed while tunring his back to them, earning him a smack from Elo.

"Hayoung loves me. With or without perks, 'sajang-nim'" Elo answered with a smug look on his face.

I immediately prepared the table. Placing all the utensils needed. It isn't much for a lunch, but I cooked everything so they can't do anything about it, no matter how horrible it may taste. Hopefully not.

"You guys stop answering each other and get your asses here. Lunch is ready." I called out.

Everyone rushed to get to their places, placing as much on their plates. I was scared I won't get anything since they can be rowdy and eat like a pack of wolves. It's hard at times when you get to babysit a group of old men acting like little boys. Luckily, Jay quickly placed my share on my plate, smiling at me nefore getting his own. This guy never fails to make me smile.

"Lucky man, you get someone to cook like this? Damn, can you cook for me too, honey?" Simon asked while grinning at me. Jay purposely kicked him under the table making him cringe and laugh at the same time.

"Get a cook instead, you thirsty old hag." Jay yelled back.

I felt sorry for Simon, but he can handle situations like this. I laughed instead with all of them, careful not to get the water through my nose. That hurts a lot.

"Hyung, remember when we're at the grocery you were checking out this girl whose is really round and-" Loco started but I immediately stopped him and mid-senetence before his dear life ends.

"What?" I asked him, side-eyeing Jay for beign a thirsty little .

"Pray every prayer you know, son before I punch you in the face." He warned while the boys contained all their laughter trying not to laugh at Jay for getting caught.

"No, I'll punch you in the face, Jay. It's either you tell me what happened or you'll sleep outside the house tonight!" I warned him with a bitter smile on my face or was it jealousy?

"Aw, someone is jealous." Jay smirked and pinched my cheeks.

"I know my isn't that big, but you didn't have to make me feel that, you jerk!" I smacked his shoulders with my palm for many times before he stopped my by holding my wrists.

"Calm down, Godzilla! I didn't flirt with her, okay? And who cares if your isn't big? I didn't court you for your two cheeks behind." Jay reasoned out, making me sit on his lap to calm down.

"You have the nerve to call me Godzilla. I bet it's all silicone too." I whispered, trying to tell myself that it's okay and my is totally fine and not that flat.

"I'd still choose your snore over her , babe." He winked at me while ruffling my hair.

"Idiot." I answered back, still not satisfied with his answer.

"Don't be mad, babe. My love for you is much stronger than magnetic the pull of her ." He laughed before closing on in on me and giving me a long, sweet kiss. The others cheered for it which made me blush like a mad woman.

"Damn it, get a room, you guys!" Gray yelled in frustration while eating what's left on his plate.