My Sinful Addiction (Simon Dominic)

Khiphop One Shots

There he goes again. Puffing a big cloud of smoke into thin air. It’s must be a habit since he do it professionally.

Lung Cancer.

He better stop smoking right now when he still have the time to recover.

Who am I kidding? Even though he looks like someone who is a part of a mafia or a gang that deals drugs with other people he still looks inviting. He’s wearing a black shirt and a black biker jacket over it, denim pants, Jordan kicks and a snapback that complemented his features even more.

His jawline is the most visible part right now since his facing me sideward. That line from his jaw to his chin made him look like someone who is strong and someone who would be involved in street or club fights.

He suddenly turned his attention towards me.

I immediately looked away and crossed my arms across my chest. Bastard turning his head without a warning. I could die from that! It’s a good thing he doesn’t know I like him. I wanna puke at that thought. I never wanted to tell the truth to anybody much more to him. That would be ridiculous.

“Were you checking me out, Minyoung-ah? Been fantasizing about why does my grin look so…captivating?” He breathed against my ear.

I gasped and smacked him on his shoulders and said, “What the hell, Simon. Get back! And who even said I fantasize about someone like you?” I exclaimed back at him.

I really do. I won’t tell that to you though.

“Ah, such strong words from a fragile person. Don’t speak as if you’re not trying your very best not to kiss me right here and right now.” He smirked and puffed out smoke on my face. Jerk.

“Stop smoking! Back off, you smell-“

“Inviting…somewhat y. I bet the smoke’s adding up to the eerie, am I correct? Miyoung-ah. You blushing cheeks tells it’s a yes.” He said huskily while looking into my eyes.

I gulped and tried to move backwards but it’s a dead end. I am between the hard wall Simon and there is surely no escaping for me. Who the hell said I’m trying to escape? I’m trying not to grab him and smell more of his scent. I want to make it into a perfume and use it every day.

Am I really blushing? Stupid hormones can’t keep hold of themselves. I slowly and silently take deep breaths and enjoying the cigar’s scent coming off from him. It may sound so weird but the idea of shot-gunning with this man right here seems so good right now.

Snap out of your damn dreamland, Miyoung! He’s trying to draw you in.

“I’m not trying to draw you in. Silly girl, there are a lot of other girls around. You, on the other hand, follow me around because I draw you in. It’s a different thing, you know.” He chuckled while throwing his finished cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

Who the hell cares about the other girls?

"You're not even drawing me in. You're good at repelling me though. Stop acting like you're that type of guy everybody falls in love with. Clearly, I don't belong to you list." I fired back at him.

He grinned.

That grin that I hated, and the grin that was the reason for me to fall for him. Or maybe it was his husky voice, or that his forehead's really wide. And that he dresses really well in my eyes. Or maybe because I have a thing for boys who can easily ruin my life. His lips stretched as if it will be pulled apart. His perfect aligned teeth and his eyes that disappears whenever he smiles. Everything about him pulls me in. And no matter how hard I try to push him back, Simon know his way of stopping me.

"Miyoung, why do you try so hard to push me away when you know to yourself I'm everything you always wanted?" He suddenly asked as his hands pulled me towards his body.

"I am...I am afraid to let you know that I like you." I confessed shyly and looked up at his eyes.

"For what reason? Do I drive you mad? Crazy?"

"You drive me insane, Simon. You make me feel things that are so sinful and yet I can't even do a anything about it. You're a bad drug. I need to push you away, because right now you're making me want you badly.

I held on to his arms and continued confessing my heart out like a little kid craving for some ice cream.

"You're voice is very addicting. I would give anything to hear that every single day. Damn, I feel so desperate for sying things like this." I sighed and tried to pull away, but his grip on my waist is too strong.

"I'm glad to hear that, Miyoung. I'd do anything to hear those words again coming from you. I'll always be your favorite drug and you can be my forever salvation." He silently whispered against my ears while enveloping me in a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I don't always update but I hope you enjoy this Simon D one shot! Thank you so much for Clarise-unnie for giving me this inspiration. More upcoming one shots. Hopefully I have the time and motivation. Until then!