Driving Isn't Your Style

Camping With EXO

Chanyeol screamed loudly, “WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?” He turned around to see who and what had molested his backside, only to see Kai laughing uncontrollably. “I’m sorry man I had too!” He grabbed the soap and gave it to Luhan. “YAH, don't ever do that again its not funny Kai!” Chanyeol pouted feeling violated. “Oh c’mon I only poked your cheek!” Kai smirked. “What did you poke me with???” Chanyeols eyes twitched at Kai. Kai then again bursted into laughter, waving his finger at him. “Hyung, my finger! What else you !” Chanyeols eyes continued to twitch but now in disbelief of the younger boy. “Okay, I think I’m clean enough …” Chanyeol rinsed off and immediately got out of the shower and went to their room, far away from his weird friends... The others tried their best not to laugh the whole time and as soon as Chanyeol left they all burst out into laughter. "Kai that was so mean!" Laughed out Kris as he rinsed and ran to check on Chanyeol. The others quickly finished their washes then came out into the room again. “What time is it?!” Kris suddenly yelled remembering the trip. “6:54… We need to hurry!” replied Tao. Grabbing their things fast, they ran to the other's dorm.


“UNF...” Sehun let out as he tumbled to the ground just outside the dorms door. “SEHUN?” Luhan spun around and ran over to his younger friend on the floor. Everyone stopped there and watched as the scene unfolded. “SEHUN ANSWER ME!” Luhan cried staring at the spot where he lay. “Hyungs… Go on without me!” Sehun softly said then held out his arm only to go limp on the floor. “SEHUN! WHY!?!?” Luhan half screamed. The other members snickered and Kris rolled his eyes, “YOU TWO STOP BEING DRAMATIC WE ARE LITERALLY RIGHT AT THE DOOR AND--” “Guys… Stop… YELLING! Get inside, the girls are already here…” a short boy said out the now open door. “Oh uh… Sorry hyung” Sehun said as he got back up with the help of Luhan and Kai. “Sorry Kyungsoo…” Kris said semi afraid of the much smaller boy. Yumiko stared as the rest of the boys entered in and giggled at Kris who clearly was embarrassed. "You okay...oppa?" She smiled. Kris ran his hand through his hair all cool like, "I'm fine, sorry we're a little late..if these guys weren't poking around we would've been here before you." He moved his hand to the back of his neck and gave her a crooked smile. Chanyeol glared at Kris and walked over and sat by JiYeon who was shyly twirling a strand of hair in between her pointer and middle finger. “What was with that glare Chanyeol…” Kai snickered. "Shut up!" Chanyeol cried. "Uh what happened....." Suho's face suddenly filled with worry. "Well...." Luhan started. "Let's just say, never EVER take a shower with ANY OF THESE GUYS," mumbled Chanyeol, "expecially Kai!" Everyone's faces wore a mixed expression of horror and confusion as the boys who had been in the shower laughed at Chanyeol's wording. "Oppa what did you do! Do I even WANT to know?" MiHae sassed and playfully hit Kai's arm. He laughed to himself again as Chanyeol warned, "Just trust me, you dont want to shower with him!" "Oh yes she does!" Cried out Jai Li who burst into laughter. "No I dont! You shush!" But she could feel her cheeks getting red. "Don't pretend like yo-" MiHae covered Jai Li's mouth to prevent further blabbing. "Guys, I'm just wanting to know what happened, or atleast why you all showered together?" Minseok quietly asked. "Well... We were running late, so Tao suggested we shower together to make up for lost time." Luhan finally got to finish his sentence. "Oh that makes perfect sense, if it was Tao's idea then we should've expected something weird." Chen laughed in the corner. "Yah!" Tao slightly shoved Chen laughing, but embarrassed in front of the ladies. "Long story short, Chanyeol dropped the soap and Kai poked his with his finger and now Chanyeol is scarred for life." Said Kris. "You let him do that?! Oppa, what kind of hyung are you? You were supposed to be the eldest, yet only Kris seems concerned." Jai Li lightly punched Luhan, though you could see her smile. "Oh please, Kris laughed too! Chanyeol will laugh eventually. He knows he still loves us!" He argued as he put his arm around her.


"It's 7:15... You all know that right?" Baekhyun announced walking out of the kitchen with Lay, carrying snacks for the trip. "We better go then!" Yumiko stood tying her hair into a high ponytail. "Is everyone ready and packed up to go?" Suho smiled at the girls as they all nodded yes. "Well good let's get your bags to the van then!" he got up and went to pick up a bag, Chanyeol joined picking up the other two and sliding them into the back of the van. "This is going to be a lot of fun !" Jiyeon blushed as Chanyeol brushed passed her. Kai circled over putting an arm around MiHae, "Want to sit by me?" He whispered into her ear, his warm breath hitting her neck making her blush madly. "Sure, if you want." She said in a soft tone and got into the vehicle. "Hey, Kris oppa" Yumiko said shyly. “Mmm?” Kris mumbled questioningly, turning around and smiling sweetly at the girl. "Can I sit by you?" She looked up at him and smiled. “Yeah, of course” he laughed and got in the van saving her the spot next to the drivers seat. Luhan jumped in and squished against Minseok, "Mind if i sit here?" He laughed at his hyung. "Well youre practically on top of me, and there's literally nobody on the other side of you... So..." mumbled Minseok. Luhan reached out of the van and grabbed Jai Li by the arm and pulled her into the second section of seats, practically in his lap, "Now there is!" "What the heck, you scared me half to death, you could've just asked and I wouldve sat by you!" Jai Li said flustered. "Sorry..." Luhan sighed and Minseok laughed at his scolding. Suho pushed himself in close to Jai Li and the rows began filling up with people. "Why do you have this giant van anyway..." questioned MiHae. "I rented it for this trip" Suho admitted, turning to look her in the face. "You should've gotten two! There's no room for all of us." Yelled a voice from the backseat. After everyones stuff was stored so tight the doors could barely shut, the engine roared and everyone waited to go. Suho began counting heads to make sure everyone was there, because sometimes people get lost with so many of them. He counted so many times, it was like they were on a school field trip. "...13...14...15...16. Okay so thats everyone right?" Suho asked for the 3rd time. "YES! You have counted THREE TIMES Oppa. THREE! We are all here. Now can we please go? I'm stuck between a giant and a troll and I love you you guys," JiYeon looked between Chanyeol and Chen before looking back at Suho, "but i dont think i can take being squished by these two idiots as they play around for much longer... It isn't exactly a comfortable fit with 16 of us in here..." Everyone looked at her in shock, she normally doesn't sass so much. But thats what happens when you live with MiHae, the sass queen. "Uh... Okay... Yeah let's go..." Suho said with wide eyes from shock. Turning back around to face foward he leaned in to get closer to the drivers seat, "Kris, please go. Now. I'm kind of scared... JiYeon doesn't seem that happy..." Yumiko burst into laughter, "Dont be scared of her! She's too cute to be a threat, look!" She pointed at the girl trying not to kill the two dorks she was sandwiched between, "oh... She does look mad. I suggest we go Oppa.... Now." Yumiko turned back in her seat and glanced out the window.


"So where are we exactly going?" Huffed Xiumin as he was getting squished up against the door. "Far away where no one can hear your screams for help." Kyungsoo mumbled deviously looking out the window. Everyone looked over at him with wide eyes. "..What?" Yumiko said then glanced over at Kris, "Um oppa..." She glanced out the window only to see the van was halfway off the road. "KRIS!" She panicked. He turned his attention to the road immediately, slightly jerking the wheel putting them back in place. "Oh !" He yelled. Everyone's attention now was on Kris. "Um, maybe Kris shouldn't drive." Chen suggested. "Fine then! Tell me! Who else should drive?" Kris humphed. Kyungsoo looked away from the window smirking, "I'll drive." .. "NO! no..that's okay." Chen said nervously. Kyungsoo chuckled and continued looking at the window, plotting their demise. "Well the only other person who has their license is Tao!" Kris informed. Tao smiled, excited he answered, "Yeah! I'll drive!" Everyone paused in an awkward scilence before bursting out things like, "YEAH KRIS WOOOH! Number one driver in the galaxy!! Yaaaaaa! Fighting!" Kris smiled and with a laugh he replied, "I know, I know. I'm the best driver, I knew all along you guys were just kidding." Baekhyun snorted at Kris's reply, "Sure, Hyung.. Whatever you say." As the woo's died Suho heard soft sniffles from behind him. "Are you... Crying?" Suho rubbed Tao's arm, worried for his son. "No!" Tao choked. "YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SO MEAN TO HIM WHAT DID HE DO?" Suho yelled, rubbing the crying boys arm and whipping his tears. "Oh hyung, you know he always cries. We were just messing with him. We love Tao!" Sehun said semi sarcastically. "Really....?" Sniffed Tao. "Sure!" Laughed Chen, "you may be easy to pick on but at least youre not as dark as Kai!" He laughed and gently pushed Kai's head foreword. "YAH!" He yelped. The whole van began to rumble with fake arguments and laughter. It was official. This was going to be the longest and best trip ever.