Poking Around

Camping With EXO

 

Group Chat: Yumiko, Suho, Kris

Yumiko: Hey do you guys want to hang out later? (^o^)//

Suho: What do you have in mind?

Kris: Tao wants to know if there’s going to be food involved?!?!?!?

Yumiko: XD, Sure Tao! lol Hm, well the girls and I were thinking about going camping...and we kind of wanted you guys to come with us so we wont die xD    

Suho: Obviously you don't know us that well xD we will probably die too! But that sounds fun, I'll ask the others!        

Kris: Tao said hes all in if you can bring him a bunch of food and he doesn't have to sleep in a tent alone ._.

Suho: xD don't worry Tao, I'll sleep in your tent if you want! Xiumin and Chen said yes!

Yumiko: I can bring all the food, but you guys have to pitch all the tents and start the fire ;)

Kris: I’ll do the fire Yumi! Im an expert  ;)

Suho: Somehow I doubt that Kris xD Baekhyun says he will go and he will help with the fire too!

Kris: Suho, what do you know? Youve never been camping with me before -.-

Suho: Have you ever been camping yourself?!?! XD anyway, Lay and Kyungsoo are in too.

Kris: … Yes!!! .-. and I think everyones in.

Yumiko: Awesome <3 :D lol So what time and place???

Suho: Well, how about we meet at my place Friday morning? Say 7?

Yumiko: :D Sounds good to us! Cant wait to see you guys ^_^”

Kris: Okay :)

Suho: lol okay guys, see you then xD

 

 

"Well, looks like we're going camping with the guys." Yumiko smiled brightly at the three girls.

"This ought to be interesting." MiHae added, pushing her glasses up her face.

JiYeon jumped down from her top bunk and with a smile she exclaimed, "I can not WAIT! We need to plan some... I'm worried we will still die with the guys..."  Yumiko laughed  and put an arm around JiYeon, “I think we’ll be okay.” Jai Li sunk into her beanie bag chair before nervously saying, "Uh... I dont know about this still. This will be the first time to stay the night near the guys? Don't you think it'll be a little awkward?"  “Only If you make it awkward!” Yumiko stretched as she walked over to the closet, “What should we bring? A set of clothes? Bathing suits?” MiHae got up and walked into the closet and went to her section picking out a bathing suit, "We really need bathing suits for swimming. Hm, what about this one?" Jai Li examined the bathing suit, “Um, MiHae, yeah if you want things to get awkward!” She laughed and took the bathing suit from MiHae's hands hanging it back up. "Haha, well I thought it was cute MiHae!" JiYeon laughed while going into the closet as well. "Well then..." MiHae glared at Jai Li.”I think you should wear it anyways Mi Hae!” Yumiko grabbed it and handed it back to her friend. "I was just joking! Jeez guys, haha." Jai Li laughed as she picked out her own suit.

 

 


 

 

 

"YAH! Get up already! We are going to be late!"  Kris boomed, forcing awake the sleepy boys. "Why are you so loud? What time is it?" Kai said as he sat up sleepily. "6:30! We have to go to Suho's dorm room by 7 and we haven't even washed up yet!" Kris complained.”Lets all take a shower together it’ll be faster!” Tao rubbed his eyes standing up and yawning. Luhan gave Tao a strange look and agreed, “Whatever,  just don’t look at me , yah?!?”  “Hyung, who said I wanted to see you ! I'm just suggesting a faster way to get clean so we’re not late...and you know I hate taking showers by myself” Tao pouted and walked towards the bathroom taking his shirt off.. Chanyeol sat up out of bed and messed up his already messed up hair before groaning, "Tao I REALLY dont want to shower with you."  “Chanyeol hyung, I’ll close my eyes I promise, don’t be like this.” Tao turned the shower knobs to the perfect temperature and continued to take off his clothing. "Come on everyone is already in! Hurry!" Yelled Luhan from the bathroom. "Aish, fine!" He got up and groggily walked to the bathroom and with closed eyes he stripped away his clothing and reluctantly got in. “Ugh, this water feels so good!” Kai moaned leaning his head back into the warm water rinsing his shampooed hair. “Kai, stop being so weird!” Kris groaned pushing him out from under the shower head to rinse his hair as well. "Will you pass the soap Sehun?" Chanyeol asked with an extended hand and still shut eyes. "Hyung you can open your eyes! It's not like you haven't seen boy parts before." Sehun said handing over the soap. Chanyeol began washing his body when Kai abruptly bumped into his side knocking the soap from the hyungs hand onto the shower floor. Chanyeol looked down with wide eyes realizing he had literally just dropped the soap…”Seriously..” he muttered under his breath. “Chanyeol ah! Pass the soap.” Luhan said holding out his hand towards the taller boy. Chanyeol then panicked, kicking the soap away, “I don't have it hyung!” Sehun looked over towards him, “Yes you do! I just handed it to you!” He looked around and tried to come up with an excuse but nothing came to mind… “Wait..did you drop it?” Kai snickered pointing to the lump of soap lying on the floor. “..NO!” Chanyeol hesitated. “Its okay if you did, just go pick it up!” Kris said. Watching Chanyeol still hesitant to bring him the soap, Luhan whined “Chanyeol!!!! We’re all brothers here we’re not going to do anything if thats what youre worried about!” Chanyeol sighed, “Okay, but I’m serious, don't do anything or I swear..” “ Chanyeol.. were not like that just get me the soap please!” Luhan groaned. Chanyeol then bent over to get the soap for his hyung still a little scared when suddenly he felt something poke his backside.