What is this place?

The Dragon KEY

 Luhan POV: " Prince Luhan... Prince Luhan,..PRINCE LUHAN!" his butler, butler Birem suddenly shouted .

" Argh! What is wrong?" Luhan was shocked by his scream.

" You fell asleep your Highness. Are you feeling tired?" his butler asked as he was worried. 

" No" he said as he shaked his head." I was just having a flashback in my sleep" he said to his butler. " I need to go out for a moment. And I want to go alone." he said.He was feeling sad because he doesn't really have many friend to hang out with and always feel lonely. As a prince, his life has been very harsh since he was small. He has to learn a lot of royal things. He has to act with manner and must never do anything to humiliated himself. He can't play like every other child for his parents has trained him very strictly. His life wasn't very happy, isn't it? 

  Even though the life of a prince is a glamourous life but still he think that being a prince is not really glamourous at all. Who want to be told to do this, to do that every since you were small just so you can pleased your parents and everybody else and proved that you are worthy to be King as everyone want you to be.

yRAhh3ztElKbShCfkBVU9eEdaO2Tmb5pqQ6_0nwnb2558ebcf25c997a84d74c7cdebeffbe.jpeg

  He transforms into his dragon from and fly off. He keeps flying and flying untill he decided to stop at the beautiful waterfall in the forest near his castle . After landing near the waterfall, he started to think about the flashback he just had. But suddenly he felt that he wasn't here alone and think that someone was following him. Then he used his power ( power of telekinesis) to find that person.

 Tags: Anime, Waterfall, Dragon's Prophetdragon-waterfall.jpg

    PSH POV:" Where am I ?" I shouted as was feeling really confused. I am really feeling freaking out right now. I don't know where I am . " What  the heck is this place" I said but at the same time I feel really amazed of this place.

fantasy-lives-within-the-world-41.jpg

 I was really amazed by this place beauty. I was shocked at first but I calm back easily for some reason. Maybe it is because of this place. I had never felt this peacefully before. It is like I was in heaven  where there is no worried.  I started to think maybe that I was died and that why I am here.

As I really haven't believe this is real , I pinched my hand as hard as I can so that I can see if this place is real or not.

" Ouch!" I screamed. But I'm still here, I wasn't daydreaming at all. What I see right now it is real. I felt so happy and worried  at the same time cause this is totally a strange world to me.

Suddenly a huge shadow came from behind PSH and started to get closer and closer. And she  was too scared to turn around and look. 

  " What is behind me? Is it going to attack me..." she thinked as she was half scared to death. She froze like a statue and just sit there. She was too scared to move and think that she is going to be died. Her face went blue as she thought about she was going to die.

200_s.gif

 - Hi hi XD - See you guys at the next chapter. Forgive me if I can't write a good story but I will try my best.